[Chapter 11]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

 



That Mansion 11



 

 

Cho Rong raised her hands and motioned it across the room. The sun is soon going to rise, the three of us went out and BoMi opened the door for us.

We sat down by the door step, the Mansion is actually on a small hill and hence sitting there is just the best way to see the sun rise in front of our eyes.

 



“Not going out yet?” BoMi asked.

“Ani, we would want to feel the breeze and enjoy the sun rise from here.” Soo Ah said and let out an innocent smile that would easily influence you to also smile with her.

“Alright then.” BoMi said and she did smile.



 

Then we went out to look at the flowers once the sun is out.

We just walked around while holding hands and.. 
They were watching.
 



 

“Pss.”

 

 

My POV

Someone is whispering.

 

“Over here.”

 

My POV

Where?

 


 

“Girls..” I said.

“Heard it.” Soo Ah said.

“There.” Chae Rin slowly led us to a flower which looks rather different from the rest.

 

 



“The leader isn't Park Cho Rong, but Gina Choi.” it whispered, “The Legendary three, the items are in the house, find them out and break the spell.”

We left and went to look at the other flowers, in case they suspect, we stand by quite a similar time period at different flowers.

 



“Chae Rin, you girls done with looking at the flowers?” NamJoo asked.

 

 

A hint for us to get in now.

 

 

Chae Rin gave a squeeze on both our hands, “Ne unnie, coming.” She said with a smile and we went back into the house.
 



My POV

Gina Choi.. The previous leader before Cho Rong?

The Legendary Three items.. They said Cho Rong had the items.. So we must get into her room?

 



“Min Ah, what are you thinking about?” Cho Rong asked as she looked at me dazing.

We are now back seating around the dining table, 
“Ani, I just thought of my Abeoji.” I said.



 

*On another side of the Mansion..

“I could sense. The legendary three items and the legendary three are in the house, they are slowly getting into it.” Guy C mentioned.

“Joon, are you sure they are?” Seob asked.

“Woon, how are you and her? Got anything?” Joon asked.

 

 

“Three girls, Min Ah, Chae Rin and Soo Ah are in the house. The leader, and the other two members are close to them.” Woon said.

“So now we are sure the girls are in the house. Seems like you managed to get quite a lot?” Guy B commented.

“KiKi, you must acknowledge the fact that I am very attractive.” Woon said, 
“That's not all. The leader is Park Cho Rong, the other two members are Yoon BoMi and Kim NamJoo.” Woon added on.


 

“Park Cho Rong? So we are in the Soul Reaper's house?” Guy E finally spoke.

“And you just realized?” All other five of them looked at their 4D member.

“Seung, Wake up and please be on track.” Guy F reminded.

“Alright..” Seung pouted and then they continued the discussion.


 

 

“The Soul Reapers have been after the Manipulators since the last generation, All we can do now is to look for them in the house. But.. Why are we..” Guy F can't seem to figure out why are they the only ones in the house, “We are in a different dimension.” Joon said.


 


*Back to our side of the Mansion..

 

“YooKyung unnie, are we just left with the previous batch girls?” the Maknae, HaYoung asked.

“Are you hungry?” YooKyung asked.

“It's just that the leader also gave us souls she doesn't want to clear up. I felt like a rubbish bin.” HaYoung said.

“HaYoung, don't ever think that way anymore.” YooKyung said sternly.

HaYoung then nodded, “Unnie, I will be out tonight.” She said.


 

 

“Alone?” YooKyung asked.

“Don't worry, I am going to get some lavenders back.” She replied.

“Tell me when you're going, if you aren't back by midnight, I will be going out.” YooKyung said.

HaYoung gave YooKyung a hug, “Unnie, komawo.”

“Just be careful, I don't want to lose you the most.” YooKyung said and then HaYoung left the room.



 

 

“BoMi, NamJoo, get YooKyung and HaYoung to settle those previous girls as soon as possible but one by one.” Cho Rong instructed.

“I will inform YooKyung and HaYoung.” BoMi said a
nd then both of them left the Meeting room.

 

 


JiHyun heard their voices, “Kill us? You killed JiYoon and GaYoon unniedeul and then now, us? How could you break your promise?” JiHyun was enraged.

She left the room and went into the Soul Reaper's Meeting room, “JiHyun, who are you to be in here?” Cho Rong said sternly as she stood up and looked at her.

 

 


“How could you break your promise! You liar!” JiHyun shouted at her.

Cho Rong let out a cold laugh, “That's all you can do? That's it? Human, let me tell you, don't mess with the wrong person.”


 

 

She said and her eyes turned red, the door shut behind JiHyun and the windows opened. The hustling wind just made everything even more dangerously creepy.

She grabbed JiHyun by the neck and it simply just took a few seconds for her to twist it..

 

 

And the used to be human is now ashes brought away by the wind and the window shuts.

 

 

 

“Pathetic.” Cho Rong said and then went on to do her own things.

 

 


*Outside the Mansion..

 

“Seems like a lone ranger is out on her own.” 

“Hyung, shall we?” Min Hyuk asked as he got his weapon prepared.


 

It was a metallic axe with carvings on it, those are carved by their past generations, and it signify that they are..

Reapers Hunter.

 


A/N:

And here's the update!

We welcome a new batch of MAIN Characters! >.< (Reapers Hunter) --> sounds cool isn't it? XD

And.. It's pretty obvious who they are, I don't wanna make you all guess anymore, it might be very confusing though :p

 

Okay.. so.. Ji Hyun died T_T *sobs* We have got SoHyun and HyunA left >.<

 

Anyways, the girls got hints from a 'flower' that talks, hmm.. Talking flowers giving hints, is it trustable?

Gina Choi as the previous leader, and also the LEGENDARY THREE ITEMS.. Will they be able to find it? Who will help them?

 

Time for some Disclosure! >.<

The Soul Reapers have been going after the Manipulators since years ago, who are the Manipulators then?

B2ST can't be able to find the girls because they are in another dimension but in the SAME mansion. Black Magic >.<

BtoB are the Reapers Hunter, well, similar to having Vampires and Vampires Hunter XD

 

Stay excited for next week! The meaty part is coming up! XD Do comment! Kamsahamnida~

 

Published: 11.05.2013, 3:40 pm