[Chapter 05]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

 



That Mansion 05



 

 


The next morning, I woke up.

And indeed to my prediction, we can't be able to know the exact time when we are in the house.

The outside world beyond the windows still looks dark and as though we would never be able to see the sun anymore.

 

 

I took my notebook out and took down some notes from what happened yesterday till today.

Soo Ah woke up afterwards and looked at me writing on the notebook, “Would everything be alright?” she asked.

I closed the note book and then looked at her, “I do hope for the best.” I said.

Chae Rin held our hands, “Don't leave me behind.” She said.

I hugged her, “We won't.” I said and Soo Ah nodded.

 

 

My POV

It's now a mind game between us and them.

Just who are they? Humans? I am afraid no. 

They hid it well but I still sensed it.



 

 

Last night..

I couldn't fall asleep at all.

Just then, I heard sounds of chains from above.

 

My POV

We are at level 2 so up there is level 3..

The other guests whom we hadn't seen before..

 

I kept really quiet and tried listening..

Shouting and then..

 

I heard a girl crying..

 

My POV

Just what is going on up there? Could it be killings?


 

Just then, I heard someone standing outside our room..

“EunJi, tell BoMi to clear up the mess.” A lady's voice that I hadn't heard before.

“Yes Leader.” Eunji said.

 

 

“Are they the new batch?” The lady asked.

“A special batch. Top quality.” EunJi said.


 

My POV

Special? Top quality? That doesn't really sound good..

They are definitely not humans..


 

“I want to meet them in the morning.” The lady said and then both of them left.

 

 

Back to now..


- Be careful of what is going to be happening later, don't panic and stay calm. -


 

Both of them nodded and we heard someone approaching.

She knocked on the door, “Girls, time for breakfast.” Eunji said.

“Ne~” Soo Ah responded.

I looked at them once more, they nodded and we went out.

 

 

“Good morning.” I said.

“Good morning girls. My sisters are all having their breakfast as well, meet them.” Eunji said as she smiled.

That smile looked so dangerous..

 

 

“Oh, sure.” I said, “I should thank your sisters and you for letting us stay here.”

We went down the stairs and sat down at the seats designated.

 

 

“This is my eldest sister, Cho Rong.” Eunji introduced.

“Hello.” She said.

 

My POV

It was her outside last night.. So she's the leader of them all..


 

“Hi, thank you for letting us stay here, unnie.” Chae Rin said.

 

Chae Rin POV

A mind game indeed.

 

"No problem at all.” Cho Rong said and patted Chae Rin's head lightly.

And then Eunji went on to introduce the rest of the members.

 

 

“Unniedeul, it's nice to meet you all.” Chae Rin said.

“Come on, let's have breakfast, you girls looks hungry.” Cho Rong said and we started eating.

 

 

And after eating, “Unniedeul, leave the plates behind, we will wash it.” I said.

”Oh, it's alright, we can do it.” NamJoo and HaYoung said.

“Ani, we said so last night that we would do housework in exchange.” I said, “Cho Rong unnie, it that okay? Please agree to it.”

 

 

Cho Rong indeed had slight changes with her facial expressions, “Oh, alright then? But don't tire yourself out.” She said and stood up, “Excuse me as I need to settle some things.” She said and went up.

“Girls, here's the kitchen. The washing area is somewhere behind.” NamJoo said.

“Thank you.” I bowed and brought in some plates.

 

 

Chae Rin following behind and also, Soo Ah as well with the spoon and forks.

We all gathered at the washing area, in a sense, our friendship has already been so long and we had some form of chemistry that even without saying anything, we could be able to know what the other wants to say.

 

 

Soo Ah eye signaled, “Something is wrong.”

We nodded, I placed my hand on my head to signify high position, “Park Cho Rong.”

Chae Rin place two fingers on her wrist, “Time.”

We shook our heads, “We don't know the time.”

 

 

We continued washing plates, I started talking, “We should later sweep and mop the house as well. Since it's so big, the unniedeul must not have the tine to clean up.” I said.

“I agree, I can help with sweeping since I am better with that.” Soo Ah said.

“I help with the wiping instead.” Chae Rin said.

I nodded, “I shall mop.” I said.

 


A/N:

Will cleaning the house help them know more or get the girls into more danger?

 

Everyone~ Here's a notice, I have decided to update this weekly.

In the mean time, do recommend and promote this alright? (:

Kamsahamnida~ Saranghaeyo~! <3

 

Published: 30.03.2013, 6:00pm