[Chapter 14]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

 



That Mansion 14



 


On Our Side of The Mansion..

 

“Chae Rin, would you like to play with the cats?” NamJoo asked.

Chae Rin nodded and she went with NamJoo to play along with the cats, 
“Unnie, do they have names?” She asked.

“These two cats are left behind by the previous owner of the house, and we just fed them without really naming them.” NamJoo said.

 

 

“The previous owner?” Chae Rin asked.

“A couple, they died.” NamJoo said.

Chae Rin nodded and looked at the cats, “It's alright kitties~ I will be here with you.” She said.

The two cats snuggle against her thigh and one even rest on her, 
“Seems like they really like you a lot.” NamJoo said.

Chae Rin smiled, “I think I have fate with animals.” She said.

 

 


Soo Ah and BoMi are together now, both of them are folding clothes in BoMi's room, “Unnie, your room is really clean and tidy.” Soo Ah said.

“Really? I guess I am someone who hates messiness.” She said.

“Eomma would always chide me when I go home during the vacations. My room is pretty messy.” Soo Ah said.

“You don't always stay at home?” BoMi asked while she stacks up another cloth.

Soo Ah nodded while she stacks up another one and said, “Three of us lived together. Min Ah's house is near school and since we knew each other since diapers, our parents are really close and they allowed the three of us to stay together.” She said.

“So the three of you had a really close relationship, don't you?” BoMi asked.

Soo Ah smiled, “Without them, I don't think I could live.” She said.

 

 


BoMi sensed the importance of the other two girls to Soo Ah, “I used to have two other best friends like you as well.” She said.

Soo Ah looks at her and gave her attention to her, “But they died early.” BoMi said.

“I am sorry, unnie.” Soo Ah said.

“Silly, what are you feeling sorry for?” BoMi asked.

“I felt sorry for not being able to be by your side at that point of time. You must have felt really down..” Soo Ah said.

BoMi was touched by those words and she sobbed, “Thank you..” She said.

Soo Ah hugs her and soothe her smoothly on her back.

 



*DongWoon

“This is getting so damn insane..” He thought to himself.


 

 


On the Other Side of The Mansion..

 

“Do you think we could get some leads to where the items are?” Joon asked.

“Not here I suppose. We are so damn separated from the real Mansion where they are now.” Seob comments.

“Woon, answer me once you hear this.” Joon tried communicating with Woon.

Woon responded, “Ne?”

“How's everything there? Did you eat?” Joon asked.

“Fine but it's going insane..” He said.

“Going insane?” Joon asked.


 

 

How on Earth could the Legendary Three be friends with the Soul Reapers?” He said so, thinking that everything is going in the wrong direction now.


 


Outside of The Mansion..

 

“Min Ah, you are the only child right?” ChoRong asked, “Ne unnie.” I said while we hold hands.

“I used to have an Elder sister as well. But she died and today is her death anniversary.” Cho Rong said and we stopped at a tombstone, “Gina.”

I bowed and Cho Rong placed a bunch of Lavenders there in front of the tombstone.

 

 

Just then, I heard some one whispering..

“Don't panic, I know you are looking for who the Legendary Three is, I can help you.”

It's a female's voice in my head.


 

 

“Who are you?” I asked, thinking in my head though, “The one lying there. I am the previous owner of That Mansion, Gina Choi.” She said.

“You are the previous owner?!” I almost shrieked but managed to hold myself by covering my mouth with both hands.

“Yes.. I am a Soul Reaper. I believe you know what it is by now.” She said with a calm voice.


 

 

“Why would you want to help me?” I asked.

“Because I am once their friend. I mean.. The legendary three.” She said.

My eyes were wide open, “You were?” I asked.

“Unbelievable?” She asked, “But it's true. I will help you find the Legendary Three but in exchange, you must help me.” She said.


 

 

“What's your condition?” I asked.

Kill all of them in the Mansion. All Soul Reapers.” She said.

“You.. But.. Aren't you afraid that your breed is extinct?” I asked, I know it's pretty a sensitive question.

“I want them to. I regretted hurting so many people just because I want to be one. Soul Reapers shouldn't even exist till now.” She said.

“I agree to it.” I said and her voice diminished as Cho Rong turns and look at me.


 

 

“Min Ah, let's go back now.” She said while smiling.

I nodded and a chill went down my spine, her smile still creeps me out though.

 


A/N:

The Legendary Three.. who are they?

And Min Ah 'met' Gina, her conditions was really.. But yet Min Ah agreed to it.

What would happen? Hints are there~

Stay tuned next saturday!