[Chapter 15]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

 



That Mansion 15



 


After which, the voice in my head didn't sound anymore, “Gina..” I had that name in my mind now and then throughout the day.

I went to the toilet and decided to take shower, got some mud here and there just now when we went out.

 

 

My POV

Just what is her motive when she brings me out to meet Gina?

This is just too mind wrecking..

 

 

I decided to stop thinking for a while and get on with showering. I love how the cold waters hit against my skin, and after that, I dry myself and changed into a set of clothes which is prepared.

 

 

I looked into the mirrors, “It's been such a long time since I see my own face..”

 

 

It was then.. A figure appeared behind me which is seen in the mirror image, my eyes widened as I turned my back to see there was no one behind me physically.

I looked at the mirror image once again, hands covering my mouth so as to stop myself from screaming.

 

 

A voice sounded in my head, “Please don't be afraid, I am a human, but I believe now you know there are special people living in this world as well, I am one of them and one of my specialty is invisibility.” He said.

I looked at him in the mirror image, I replied him by inner voices as well, “Why are you here?” my voice trembles a little.

“To save you.” He said calmly.


 

 

I frowned lightly upon hearing, “First thing first, how did you even know where am I?” I asked.

“You might not know, but.. Due to special reasons, we are bound to meet in life and I am the one chosen to protect you.” He said and bowed lightly.

“To protect me? Why?” I asked, feeling all so blur about the current situation.

He looks at me, “Because you are the last blood.” He said.

 

 

“Last blood? Of what? Of who?” I kept on questioning.

 

 

Why does it even sound like Harry Potter now? Why is it me?

 

 

He didn't really respond but just kept quiet and just then, “Min Ah?” Naeun came into the toilet.

I tried keeping my calm and turned to look at her, “Oh unnie? I am almost done, will be out soon.” I said and was about to make my way out.

 

 

Just then, “Min Ah, hold on. Mind if I ask you a question?” She asked.

I paused my foot steps and looked at her, “Yes?”

“Did you wear perfume?” She asked with a stern expression.

I smell a fragrance as well, “Ne unnie, just a little. Did you not like the smell?” I asked, “If you don't, then I won't wear it anymore.” I said.

“Ani, someone I like wears the same perfume as well.” She said and a smile spreads.

“I see, then unnie, I shall be out now.” I smiled and she went into the cubicle while I went out.


 

 

I believed he came out behind me as well, “What's your name?” I tried 'talking' to him with my inner voice but I guess he couldn't respond.


 

 

*On Another side of the Mansion...

 

“Is that little Soul Reaper still alive?” EunKwang asked MinHyun who is keeping track of the tracker.

“Still alive, but I am afraid we can't use her for long.” MinHyun analyzed and said.

“No matter what, just try to make full use of her. Threaten her now and then and make her obey.” EunKwang instructed, “Call her here tonight.” EunKwang instructed, “I want to speak to her.”

“Yes, Leader.” MinHyun replied as he bow to the Leader and then went out.

 

 

There were two rooms given to them. EunKwang occupies a room with SungJae and Peniel at night.

In the day, the Reaper Hunters are of course, doing their job.

 

 

*On Our Side of the Mansion...

 

“Kitties..” Chae Rin went to play with the cats again, both cats really tend to love her a lot.

And at this point of time, the black cat went out and was back again with something in . The black cat placed it down beside Chae Rin, “A map?” she looked at it but couldn't really figure the place of it.

But still, she kept the map quickly and safely in her pocket, thinking that, “Min Ah learnt Geography, I shall let her take a look at this at night.”

“Thank you.” Chae Rin pats the cat's head and not forgetting the white one, she hurriedly went back to her room without anyone noticing what she had just gotten.

 

 

She took the map and showed me that night, I looked at her, “Clue.” She mouthed.

I studied the map and then kept it safe.

 

 

We went down for meals and everything seems normal. After dinner, Chae Rin felt fatigue taking over her and so she went back into the room and soon fell asleep.

 


A/N:

And we have the appearance of a mysterious man who claims to protect Min Ah because she's the last blood.

Question, Last Blood of what? Of who?

The Reaper Hunters are keeping their eyes and HaYoung, seems like they are soon going to ask her to do something for them.

That map, it's a clue, To Where? To What? Stay tuned next Saturday! ^^

Published: 08.06.2013, 1:25pm