[Chapter 07]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

 



That Mansion 07



 

 

“The girls are so angelic.” NamJoo said.

She must be really 'brought over' by Chae Rin's tears.


 

 

“The eldest out of them..” Cho Rong said.

“You mean Min Ah?” EunJi asked.

“Min Ah? What a beautiful name..” Cho Rong said.

“She's really beautiful as well.” Naeun said.

“She's mine.” Cho Ring left the sentence and they all bowed.


 

 

Someone's POV

Just how on Earth do we get through this boundary..

Yah! Can't you break through?
 

 


 

“HyunA?” I asked as I enter the second room beside GaYoon's.

“My friends came just now.” I said.


 

 

“Till ashes left, lavenders take over.” She said and then I left the room soon. She fell asleep, “Nothing to do but sleep.”

I went down and then the three of us are done with 'cleaning'. We went back to our room and I recorded the things in my note book.

 

 

“Isn't it..?” Soo Ah meant that, it might be too dangerous to record the things.

“Main points.” I said, 
“Nothing to do but sleep.” I lied down on bed.

They looked at me but followed so.

 

 

“I hope to see the sky again.” Chae Rin said.

“We will.” I said softly and then we fell asleep.


 

 

The lavenders have a soothing effect.

The reason why we sleep early in the afternoons so that we could stay awake at night.

I kept the note book well and I found a hidden closet under the bed. The notebook wouldn't be discovered so easily.



 

 

“BoMi, what do you think?” the other members are now in the room beside us.

BoMi, the second eldest of them, Soul Reapers.


 

 

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“You know what I mean.” EunJi said.

“What about you then?” BoMi asked, “You are the third.”

“I don't really mind.” Eunji said.

“Then I don't mind as well. Don't forget, she got the three Legendary items.” BoMi said.

“You are right, the Legendary Three.” Eunji nodded.


 

 

“Alright, NamJoo and I gonna get the groceries. Eunji and Naeun, remember what Leader said just now, get more souls tonight. She's hungry, you should know her temper.” BoMi said and then had NamJoo to follow her as they leave the room.

Eunji and Naeun got ready for tonight's hunting. Usually Eunji hunts for females while Naeun hunts for males.

But tonight, both of them got to work together to hunt for males.



 

 

“I must definitely get those girls out of here.. I must.” GaYoon thought to herself and she's determined.

 

 

Cho Rong is now in her room, looking at the three Legendary items in front of her, “That old hag.. She didn't even leave the method of these..” Cho Rong's eyes turned red and she stared at the side table by her side which then turned into ash instantaneously.

“I need to get stronger..” She looked into the mirror and touched her own face, “I will get your soul soon, Seo Min Ah..” She said and laughed evilly.

 

 

The Legendary Three..

The items..


 


 

Someone's POV

Let's just fall for their trap and get into the house then?

Alright? Everyone agree? Okay. We shall do that.



 

 

Soo Ah and Chae Rin heard the same thing as well, “Legendary Three..” Soo Ah whispered.

“Have to find out.” I said.

We nodded and bear this point in mind.


 

 

“Eunji, that side.. 6 of them.” Naeun said and both their eyes turned red with desire.

They approached the group of guys, “You all must be lost?” Naeun asked.


 

 

“Oh my Lady, do you know the way out?” Guy A, who is the tallest out of them all.

“My sisters and I stay near here, would you like to stay for the night? There would be a bus which comes once every week to fetch the people who are lost out of the forest.” Naeun said and used a little of her beauty to seduce them.

Guy A seems to be mesmerised by her beauty, “Sure, but would we cause trouble?” He asked.

“Of course not, we welcome all lost sou.. Lost people.” Eunji almost said 'souls'.


 

 

“Unnie, lead the way then. Guys, do follow us closely.” Naeun said as she placed her hand around Guy A's arm.

And they enter the house..


 

“This way please.” And they enter a different dimension..

 


A/N:

A NEW batch of victims? *gasp*

And also, I mentioned the 'THE LEGENDARY THREE' in today's chapter.

 

How was it? It isn't that scary now isn't it? Hmm.. more of the mystery side now and..

We shall see who the 'Somebody' is. Hint: They APPEARED already :p

 

Put on your thinking caps and find the link, pretty easy you know *wink*

Do comment ^^ and also, recommend this to others if you like, both of us authornimdeul would be very happy ^^

 

Published: 13.04.2013, 11:35am