[Chapter 30]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)
 


That Mansion 30



 

 

“Yoo Kyung, keep an eye on them and inform me if anything is amiss.” Cho Rong instructed her and told her to leave the room.

Yoo Kyung spotted a few of them leaving their room, “Where are you all going?” She asked.

The leader turned and looked at her, “Oh Yoo Kyung ssi, we are just going to get a cold drink, the weather is hot today, don’t you think so?” He asked and lets out a brilliant smile.

Yoo Kyung nodded, “There might not be ice anymore, you would have to freeze them up first.” She said and then went back into her room.

Eun Kwang glanced at Hyun Sik and Chang Seob following behind him, “Be careful.” He said as they walk down the stairs.

 

 

Soo Ah was there in the kitchen alone, “Soo Ah?” Eun Kwang went to her, the girl smiled, “Are you getting a drink?” she asked.

He nodded, “What are you preparing?” He asked and eyed the things on the table top.

Soo Ah poured some of the lemonade juices into a glass, and she added an adequate amount of honey into it, then she poured iced water into it, “Here you go, a refreshing glass of lemonade that is most suitable for a humid day.” She said.

Eun Kwang took the glass, “Thank you.” And Soo Ah continued on preparing two more glasses of lemonade for Hyun Sik and Chang Seob.

“Where are the other two friends of your’s?” Eun Kwang queried as he felt that it was strange not seeing the three of them together, they were best friends like how he knew before.

“Ah.. you mean Min Ah and Chae Rin unnie? They went to give the kittens a shower.” Soo Ah said.

 

 

Chang Seob remembered that one of the legendary manipulators could be able to talk with animals, same as how their Ilhoon could do so.

“Is Ilhoon with them?” Hyun Sik asked.

Soo Ah nodded, “How did you know?” She held a tray in her hands and there were three glasses on it.

“Do you want to come along?” She asked and the three agreed and followed.

 

 

“Unniedeul, Ilhoon ssi.” Soo Ah spoke and the three of them turned looking at the ones who just arrived.

“Oh Soo Ah, hyungdeul?” Ilhoon who was playing with the white kitty beamed upon seeing them.

Soo Ah stepped forward to them, “Have a drink, it’s going to be a hot day.” She said.

We took the drink, “Thank you.” I said.

 

 

We all sat down close to the kittens, Chae Rin and Ilhoon were both drying the kittens with a towel, “Seems like tonight would be a cooling one. It’s always a cold night when the day is hot like this.” Eun Kwang commented.

Just then, something shone and caught Chae Rin’s attention, “Oh EunKwang ssi, your necklace looks nice.” She said.

It was a bow shaped pendant, and then Chae Rin observed the other two members, “Hyun Sik ssi and Chang Seob ssi has got really unique ear studs.” She said.

Ilhoon on the other hand has a red tattoo that was shaped like a rabbit somewhere below his left ear.

 

 

The Reaper Hunters just smiled and did not say a word more, I held Chae Rin’s hand, “Alright you curious baby, stop staring at them like this.” I said.

Chae Rin then stick out her tongue cheekily, “Sorry.” She said.

 

 

“It’s okay, but I guess we have to leave now, I have something personal to tell the rest of them.” Eun Kwang said and the four guys left.

Soo Ah called for Jun Hyung with her mind power, “Could you check out what they are discussing about?” she asked. Jun Hyung gave her a positive response by holding onto her hand and then off to the Reaper Hunter’s room.

 

 

I used mind power to speak with both of them, “I hope they would be alright, the next full moon might be a chance for them to strike, but it also can be dangerous.” I said.

Soo Ah nodded and Chae Rin looked at the kittens, “Unnie.” She called and then she switched to mind telepathy, “They told me that the Soul Reapers found out.”

I stared at her with wide eyes upon hearing, “This is just getting more and more dangerous, we have to get the items back soon.”

 

 

Cho Rong and the rest of them, “After losing Eun Ji and Nam Joo, I got Bo Mi to watch them along with Yoo Kyung.” She said as she scanned the rest of them sitting in front of her.

“Are there any results? Who killed Eun Ji and Nam Joo?” Na Eun queried, she was so into the revenge mood after losing her sisters.

“Bo Mi, share with us what you have found.” Cho Rong said, Bo Mi showed a slight nod and stood up, “Traces of Reaper Hunters appeared.” She said.

 

 

Upon hearing, Ha Young dropped her cup on the table, Cho Rong eyed her, “Ha Young?” she queried, “Are you alright?”

The youngest has already turned pale, “Unnie, I am alright. I was just really surprised.” She answered.

“Indeed it was surprising that the Reaper Hunters found their way here and yet we only know about it now, they are getting better.” Cho Rong lets out a smirk.

“And I am even more surprised that there were four of them.” She added.

“Four?” Na Eun asked, “That’s quite a lot despite the fact that they were actually left with only one the other time.”

 

 

Cho Rong had a cold gaze set, “They have been living for way too long, and I suppose it’s time to act. The full moon is in just two days, someone finish off with that girl before we start with the battle.” She said.

The last one, HyunA.

“I will take her.” Yoo Kyung said.

Cho Rong nodded, “Then settle her fast. Be on alert.” She said and dismissed the meeting.

 

 

The Reaper Hunters’ room was silent, the atmosphere was so still that breathing seemed to be noisy, Eun Kwang had to organize his thoughts before anything, and the situation now was getting intense.

One wrong step, his comrade would be gone.

 

 

Sung Jae went to sit down beside him and held his hand, “Hyung, let’s just do this together.” He said.

Eun Kwang smiled upon the youngest’s kind action, he nodded and pats his head gently, “I want all of you to be on alert, I have a feeling it’s going to start soon.” He said.

Min Hyuk’s bracelet started shaking, “Bad news, they found out.” He said.

Eun Kwang’s gaze turned cold, “Get ready. Protect yourself well, soul mates, never leave your partner.” He instructed.

“But what about you?” Min Hyuk asked.

Eun Kwang shrugged his shoulders and smiled, “I have all of you, don’t I?” he asked.

 

 

The battle shall commence soon.

 


A/N:

Sorry for updating so late ><

I hope you all enjoy this update ^^ - Raynie1995

Published: 06.10.2013, 9:11 pm