[Chapter 09]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 

 



That Mansion 09



 

 


Someone's POV

Are you sure they are in here? I don't think so..


 

 

“Wrong place?” Guy A asked.

“Impossible, I heard them.” Guy B said.

“Stop fighting among ourselves.” Guy C said, he's the leader.


 

 

Just then, footsteps are heard, the guys all hushed and expected the figure to enter, “Have something to quench your thirst.” Naeun entered the room.

“Oh my Lady, that's so kind of you.” Guy A went to him and took the tray which carried the drinks.

“You're welcomed. I will serve food later.” Naeun said.


 

 

Guy A leaned towards Naeun's ear, “Can I try you instead?” he whispered.

Naeun blushed, “I will call you later.” She said and she left without any suspicion.


 

 

After the door is closed and making sure that no one is eavesdropping, “Yah yah, you better be careful with your actions.” Guy B said.

“I will definitely find a way out, for us and also, for them.” Guy A said.


 

 

*On Our Side of the Mansion...


I went to Cho Rong's room, “Unnie, can we set up the table now?” I asked as I stood outside her room.

“Sure darling, do so then.” She replied.

I went back down and we set up the table. 
That was one dangerous move to make, but it was worth, at least Cho Rong didn't suspect anything.

 

 

We all gathered by the table, Naeun seems to be in a rush during dinner, “Cho Rong unnie, I shall excuse myself. There is some work to do.” Naeun said.

Cho Rong nodded, “Be sure to do it well.” She said.

Then Naeun left. 
Eunji then left as well, following behind Naeun.

 

 

After both of them left, I turned to Cho Rong, “Cho Rong unnie, try my cooking.” I said.

Cho Rong had a bite and smiled, “Delicious.” She said.

“I am glad you like it. I have always wanted an unnie like you.” I said.

“Me too..” Chae Rin said.

“I do wish I had sisters like unniedeul. All of you are so close to each other..” Soo Ah joined in.


 

 

The drama starts.

 

 

“Have you girls been alone for long?” NamJoo asked, she is indeed in favour of Chae Rin.

“NamJoo unnie..” Chae Rin hugged her and sobbed.

Indeed Chae Rin is our Drama Queen, she never let a part of her away. Never.

 

 

“Min Ah, you as well?” Cho Rong asked.

I nodded, “Abeoji and Eommeoni are always busy.. I don't feel loved at all..” And my tears came out as well.

“Come darling, let unnie hug you..” Cho Rong hugged me close to her.

“Unnie..”


 

 

My POV

Soo Ah.. You better be safe..

 

 

BoMi gave a light pat on Soo Ah's shoulders, “Everything would be fine, you have us.” She said.

Soo Ah nodded and hugged BoMi, “Unnie..” She said as her voice got nasal.

 

 



Yoo Kyung is now in GaYoon's room, “I heard you and the girls just now in the kitchen.” She said.

The room is locked, Yoo Kyung raised her hand and a power chain held GaYoon close to the wall, 
“You misbehaved.. Now you pay the price.” Yoo Kyung said and..

GaYoon is now just a pile of dust on the floor..



 

My POV

The smell of Lavender.. GaYoon..

 


 

I stirred a little, and Cho Rong sensed it, “Min Ah, are you alright?” Cho Rong asked.

“Unnie, Thank you, I am sorry.” I said and I wiped my tears away, 
“Please excuse me to wash my face and get back.”

“Sure darling.” Cho Rong said.

Chae Rin and Soo Ah followed behind me as well.


 

 

BoMi looked at NamJoo and then Cho Rong, “These girls lacked love..” She said.

“We would have to nurture them.. I don't want tainted ones.” Cho Rong said.

“Yes Leader.” BoMi and NamJoo said.



 

“Smell it?” I asked.

“She's gone.” Soo Ah said.

“Stay tainted.” I whispered.


 

 

This was wrote on the paper that GaYoon showed me, beside the drawing of the time Lockets..

 

- Stay Tainted. -

 

 


 

A/N:

Firstly, let's sum up who died already so far..

Hmm, JiYoon died in the early chapters as she tried to escape. Now Gayoon.

We still got three 4Minute members left, what would happen?

 

Those 'Someone' appeared again.

And they stepped into the Mansion in Chapter 07, now, there would be more plans to it.

Still guessing who they are? Good. *grins* Let's just see who they are soon~

 

Guy A seems to be using NaEun for their escape plan isn't he?

And also, not forgetting the last message from GaYoon, "Stay Tainted".

 

How will the story progress?

Stay tuned to Next Saturday's Chapter 10! ^^

In the mean time, spread the story ^^

Don't forget to leave your comments, those are my energy snacks when writing ^_^

 

Published: 27.04.2013, 10:22am