He could use a good spanking, but not tonight..

I never knew I needed you..

I really wanted to be alone. I just want to stay away from people, stay out  of their sight. I’m really feeling uncomfortable now. I got the main role for play, which I don’t really want. I know, I should think positive abou itt. But, to a person who’s not really that used to people staring at her. That would be really overwhelming.

 

“Everything ok?~” I almost slip from the chair I was sitting on while having lunch at the canteen when Lee Joon came out behind me.

“Just.. go~” I said in an irritated tone without looking, piercing my fork on a green pea.

He then made his way to sit on a chair that was parallel from mine. “You’ve been so… out of yourself since this morning.” He said in an almost concerned tone.

“I’m not really in the mood right now to play your antics Lee Joon.” I said rolling my eyes on him, “try finding another girl to flirt with..  you know it’ll never work on me.”

He let out a loud sigh. “that’s harsh..” he said pouting his lips. 

“What do you need?” I said flatly to him.

He gave me a look, and whatever that he was trying to say with his eyes.. I have no idea, he took a deep breath and said “I’m just thinking if you would want to talk about the play.. you know.. we need to work on this one together cause we both got the lead.”

Right.. I was trying to concentrate on something else and here he is reminding me of that play.

 

I groaned in frustration and he knows I do not like his idea. Then, I saw Baro and Ji-Hae occupy the vacant table that was parallel from where I and Lee Joon are. And then the thought of talking to Baro about what happened this morning and tell him I don’t mean to treat him like that vanished like a bubble. Baro was smiling at whatever it was that Ji-Hae was telling him, then he glanced to my direction and to the person I was talking to. His face turned into a grimace.

 

I smiled at Lee Joon who's staring at his food, “Oh? That’s a great idea… I actually want to ask you the same question earlier” I said almost shouting, I did that so Baro would hear me, “See you later after class?” then I turned to Lee Joon who’s face lit up in excitement.

“You sure” he said lifting his head wearing his smile, “I thought you would think of it as a bad idea.”

I did. I faked a smile on him, “No! I thought it’s great, we really need to work on it unless you want to see fire coming out of Mr. Carter’s nose and ear..”

 

He laughed out loud throwing his head back, I never really thought that it was that funny. I kind of said it in a serious way.. I just smiled at lee Joon who was so amused at whatever that came out of my mouth. While he was laughing, Baro was staring furiously at us clenching his fist. And I just tried my best not to look back at him. I know I just made the situation worse, but I am being tortured by the sight of him and Ji-Hae.

 

“I gotta go..” I said as I sling my backpack with one shoulder, “I’ll see you later?”

“Sure, after your art class.” He said waving his hand to me still smiling. I waved back to him. I left because I can’t really stay in an awkward situation with Lee Joon, plus I can’t stand the stare that Baro was throwing at us.

 

  I was zoning out during our art class. I was practically yawning as I was staring outside the window, watching some college students play football at the field. Though I still feel frustrated and grumpy. We were supposed to draw something that would describe our feelings at that moment. I glanced over at my classmate who was one seat apart from me. He was drawing a house. He must be excited to go home and slack off during weekend. I glanced at my paper, I was drawing circles, which looks like a black hole.

Then my attention draws to the vacant seat beside me, Baro would usually sit there, but apparently he stayed with Ji-Hae. He must be trying to avoid my wrath. I’m trying so hard not to lay my eyes on them, ‘cause I know I’m not gonna be able handle the pain.

 

*kring *kring

 

I let out a deep sigh after hearing the bell, as if I was finally free from a prison cell. I wanted to thank the heavens for ending my frustrations for the day, and I can finally go somewhere else without seeing Baro. I stood up and made my way to the door, as I was walking to I glanced at Baro who was throwing me a cold stare. God, he looks hot when he’s angry.

I opened the door and was almost breathless after exchanging stares with Baro. He looked angry, I could have scrammed myself out of the room, but I just shared a staring contest with him. My heart was just doing against what my brain was telling it, it was flattering in excitement. And I swear if I didn’t get a hold of the door knob I could’ve fainted right then and there.

 

Why does he have to stare at me like that?” I mumbled to myself while my right hand is on the part of my chest where my heart is, it was beating furiously. “Aish!”

“Everything okay?” I turned to my right and saw Lee Joon who was leaning his back on the wall looking down on me.

“Yeah..” I nodded, “I’ll just get stuffs from my locker, and then we can go practice for the play.” I said as I made my way to my locker, Lee Joon followed me behind.

 

When I got to my locker, I started leaving all the books that I won’t be need to bring to my dorm. I don’t have much things to do for the weekends. I took my script and placed it in my backpack. Lee Joon was just leaning on the locker door beside mine. When I was done, he straightened up, I was kind of curious because he wasn’t saying anything since we got to my locker, he’s a talker, you know.. he talks a lot. I guess not today.

 

“Ready?” He said flashing his signature smile

I smiled back at him, not as genuine as his, “I guess so.. where should we go so we can practice?”

He paused for a moment as if he was thinking of something, “to the library? Amphi theater? You decide.”

I cocked my head, “uhm.. Amphi theater I guess?”

“Amphi theater it is..” he said grinning,

 

 I looked over Lee joon’s shoulder and saw Baro approaching our direction. When I saw his expression, it scared the life out of me. Because whatever thin line that was holding him from his raging anger is gone. I moved my eyes to Lee Joon who’s now wearing a confused look. He was about to glance over his shoulder, but I immediately held his arm, I started walking pulling him with me.

I’ve had enough drama for the day, I can’t just let Baro do something that will actually cause more problem. We were walking almost running, and Lee joon was not helping because he kept asking why I was pulling him with me asking me to slow down.

 

I let out a deep breath after comfortably sitting under a tree at the amphi theater, Lee joon sat  as well leaving one foot space between us, “I’m sorry..” I said grinning at him, “I don’t usually pull people with me around you know.”

“Doesn’t matter..” he said answering with a smile, “let’s practice just few lines so you can head home early, you look like you need some rest.”

 

My eyes furrowed on him, but I just let it go. I know I looked stressed out, almost exhausted. I haven’t really slept well during the past few days. There were things that were running in my head, Baro’s illness, my jealousy towards Ji-Hae, and everything else a typical college girl would worry about.

 We’re done practicing few lines before four in the afternoon. I wanted to take a shift at the café but I don’t think costumers will be happy to have a grumpy waitress tending to them. I just head to my dorm and flopped myself on my bed, face first.

 

“AAAAAAAAAHHH~~~” I let out a loud scream under my pillow. I felt so down, and low.. that I just felt like shouting would help me ease the anger i was holding inside. I haven’t had the same feeling for a long time. I feel alone. Something in my heart tells me that I need to cry out whatever was making me feel frustrated and week. Next thing I knew I drifted to sleep.

I woke up, I groggily reached for my phone to look at the time. Everyone in my dorm room are already sleeping. I looked at the time and was shocked that it was already 10pm, and my jaw dropped as I checked my notification, I received 10 messages and 15 missed calls from Baro. What on earth does he need now?

I almost jumped in my bed when my phone rang and the screen displayed his name.. Baro. At first I was reluctant to answer the call. And when I get irritated with the nonstop vibration of my phone I answered it.

 

“It’s already late and I’m already sleeping!” I scowled over the phone in a low tone.

Ji-Un” my eyes furrowed trying to recall the voice of the woman on the other line. She sounded like she was crying. “You need to come here.. Please” she said almost pleading in between sobs.

Hanna?” I said, still unsure if it really was Hanna on the other line..

B-Baro..” she said, and bursted out crying on the other line.

 

I removed my phone from my ear. I don’t really have to hear everything, I don’t care. I jumped off my bed, in a heart bit I was ready to leave my dorm and go to Baro’s place. My heart was pounding really hard, I can’t believe I would ever feel this sudden rush of adrenaline inside me. If I could just fly to him, I would. I was wearing my pajamas under an oversized sweatshirt, I don’t really care as long as I get to him, the sooner the better.

Leaving the dorm after the curfew is against the rules. I may sound crazy, but I swear I’m ready to break every rule just to get to him. I was walking and running, almost out of breath, tears picking its was from my eyes, but I’m trying my hardest to hold it. I raced to the door of his apartment and knocked on it really hard, I felt pain on my hand but I only care less. Hanna opened the door for me and her eyes were swollen from tears.

 

“Ji-Un..” she said, as she threw her hands around me to a hug.. “Please.. talk to him.”

“Wh~ What happened?” I said as I gulp a big lump that had formed in my throat.

“He’s locked himself in his room..” she said in a worried tone, “He hasn’t eaten..and you know he can’t do that to himself, it’s my job to keep him healthy, not to let him do something stupid that would cause his health to spike. I tried talking to him, he just won’t let me in..”

I guided her to the sofa, “I’ll talk to him,ok?”

“Did you guys had a fight?” she said in a concerned tone, “He’s never been like this before. When I came to check up on him, I was shocked to hear the radio in full blast, his TV was on also in full blast, and he was just in his room.. he had locked himself there for 6 hours.. ” I saw her almost tearing up again.

 

I stood up from the sofa and went to his door, he must be sleeping but he needs to take his medicine and eat. I knocked calmly on his door, three knocks and no one was answering.

“Baro~” I called to his name, hoping that he’s not wearing his headset so he could hear me. I knocked again, “Baro~ please open the door.” I called to him, my voice almost pleading. I know this is my fault, he must really be angry seeing me and Lee Joon fleeing away from him after Art class. And I swear if something happens to him I will never, ever, forgive myself.

 

Then I heard footsteps, my heart was pounding really hard.. hoping for the next big blow. I know he’s angry, and if he finds it comforting to punch me on the face I’d let him. I took a deep breath as the door knob slowly turned. I closed my eyes, waiting for a punch to land on my face.

 Much to my surprise, a pair of warm arm wrapped around my shoulders pulling me close to his rock hard chest. My head was leaning on him, and I can hear his heart beating. He rests his nose on my head and I just let him do that, I wrapped my arms around his waist as I closed my eyes and buried my head on his chest.

 

“youshdschareshdme” he was crushing me to his chest that I wasn’t even able to say that right.

He lets go of his tight hug and gave me a confused and amused look, “What?” I saw a flash of smile on the side of his lips.

“I said, you scared me..” I said frowning at him.. it was true, I wanted to cry so hard when the thought of losing him came into my head.

He brushed his finger on my hair in a soothing motion, “I’m sorry..” he said in a low tone while staring down at me and his eyes were beaming with warmth.

 

Then I gave him a warm smile, I feel much more comfortable now. He’s fine, and there was nothing for Hanna and me to worry about, except that he skipped dinner and was not able to take his medicine on time. He could use a good spanking, but not tonight..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

So, what do my readers say about this chapter? I was really trying to come up with a better way for them to resolve their problem, but I guess I'll save it for another chapter :) A lot more to come for everyone, continue reading:)

Don't forget to promote, subscribe, and comment :)

love lots xoxo :*