A little more confused.

I never knew I needed you..

I should’ve prepared myself more in meeting these people. Baro’s friends have too much energy in their body, I don’t even know where they store those excess adrenaline. I mean they’ve been playing a lot since we came. Good thing Yoonji was there to keep me company while the boys were busy killing zombies with Sandeul’s PS3.

I just watch them with amusement, they are so cool and I haven’t seen Baro this happy. He was laughing a lot, especially when he’s playing pranks with Sandeul. These people are no stranger to me. Shinwoo-ssi, Jinyoung, Sandeul, and Gongchan.

 It’s not impossible to come across them when they are the cutest guys in campus, well not anymore ‘cause there are kids who took over that spot after they graduated. Gongchan is my batchmate though so technically he’s the only one left and Baro, apparently. 

Jinyoung who was busy talking and laughing with them, would steal warning glances at me and I just can’t help but to scrunch my nose whenever I catch him glancing. Anyway, I learned that he’s a composer and a part-time, well you know assistant to Mr. Carter for the play.

Sandeul, the one who planned the night with everyone has been very busy as an intern in our school. I learned that he hated art but because he needed money to feed himself he took the job. Funny thing is, his reason for getting the job was because his mom was kicking him out of their house.

Shinwoo-ssi, he’s my boss in the café that I work at. He’s the most quiet and composed among them all. I had a crush on him ever since but then, right now I don’t think I still feel the same way about him. he’s a good, honestly speaking.

Gongchan on the other hand, is my batch mate. We’ve never talked although he was my classmate in PE, ehem-track and field. I can guess he’s the smartest among them, ‘cause of the way he talks, he sounded like an Einstein without the messy hair and wrinkles, plus he’s handsome and charming.

 

“Hey shoot that one behind you!” Gongchan shouted as he shifted his body mimicking his character on screen while running away and shooting the zombie.

“ooooh. You’re so gonna get killed~!” Baro said while laughing at Sandeul who was struggling to shoot the zombie that was after his character in the game. He was just watching Sandeul and Gongchan play while Jinyoung and Shinwoo-ssi were busy watching them play like kids.

“Hey Sandeul, look there’s another one coming!” Yoonji shouted at Sandeul.

“I hate this game!!” Sandeul grunted when one of the zombies in the game launches at his character which ended his life on the game. “I always die!” he acted like a whining child.  Gongchan, with a smile on his face, pauses the game for Sandeul

“It’s ‘cause you’re too slow shooting your gun at the zombie!” Jinyoung said smiling at Sandeul’s irritated face.

“Told you you’re gonna get killed~” Baro teased earning him a smack on the head  from Sandeul. I just giggled at the sight. I bet these two are good friends or something? they look really close compared to others.

“yeah~ you definitely at playing this game.” Yoonji was teasing Sandeul as well. I’m guessing he doesn’t have anyone to defend him. Yoonji is somewhat like Baro when it comes to making fun of people.

“Let’s just watch a movie.” Sandeul suggested slumping his back on his chair. “I don’t want this game anymore. Remind me to throw then game when you guys get home later” He mumbled in frustration.

“Hey~ look at the bright side. These girls actually looked bored. I guess ending the game isn’t a bad idea.” Shinwoo-ssi said trying to calm the irritated child-like Sandeul.

“So what now?” Gongchan asked while giving everyone a confused look.

 

Everyone turned their attention to Gongchan except Baro who shot a glance at me when I yawned, oops my bad. He raised his eyebrow at me as if asking if I was really bored watching them play. I let out a grin at him, and I guess he was able to read what I was thinking because he propped up from the floor and sat next to me on the sofa.

 

He leaned a little closer to my ear, “hi.” He said while grinning cheekily.

I realized we haven’t really spent that much time together since we got there, his friends were really busy interrogating and bombarding me with questions. “hi.” I replied with a smile.

“hi.” He said again, he looked like he wanted to say something but he has no idea how to start.

“hi.” I replied, feeling a little funny about how this conversation is going.

“Oh~ so you two are going to make me listen to your awesome conversation that is usually composed of just saying ‘hi’ again and again?” Yoonji said while rolling her eyes, she was smiling though. I bet she thinks we’re crazy, “Way to go big bro~you used to be the most popular guy when it comes to girls. You’ve lost your spark.” She said in a teasing manner.

I don’t think the others were paying attention to our conversation because they were too busy looking for a movie to watch. I spaced out when I heard ‘popular with the girls’. “You were popular with girls?” I said grinning at him while giving him a challenging stare.

He let out a playful smile as he scratches the back of his head, “That was actually a long time ago.”

“head scratching? You’ve definitely lost it.” Yoonji said while smiling at him, “Why don’t you just tell her?” she continued while rolling her eyes at her older brother.

What is there for me to know? What does he have to tell me? Then finally I got the courage to ask, “What? What do I have to know?” I said almost cracking my voice, I was a little nervous though.

“I~ uh~ uhm~ I…” he was stuttering as he tried to come up with sentence but before he was able to continue what he was about to say Sandeul blurted out a loud shout of relief, “AHA~! Finally found the great movie to start our movie marathon~!”

“Shouldn’t we let the girls choose the movie since they had let us play PS3 without complaining about being bored?” Shinwoo-ssi said while raising his brow at Sandeul.

 

Then we heard a sudden knock on the door, it was actually a little late but who knows if Sandeul was expecting someone to come over other than us. Apparently, he was also clueless as to who the sudden visitor was,“I guess I’ll just check the door.” Sandeul said as he propped up from the floor, “Hey! No horror movies!” he shouted while he was on his way to answer the door.

 

I can’t help but to feel a shiver bolting out to my spine when I felt Baro snaking his arm on my waist, actually I have already got used to it but the feeling still brings jolt of electricity to my body. I looked at him, and he was smiling at me. He did not make an effort to continue what he was about to say a while ago though, as if he had totally forgot about it.

 

Everyone turned to look at Sandeul, it was actually weird to see him wearing a scowling expression. Then the person who has just joined us leaned over his shoulders. Now, I lost my mood. It’s Ji-Hae, I don’t really know what she was doing there.

 

“Ji-Hae?” Yoonji said in a shock and flat tone, as the name of the annoying girl came out as a question

“Hi~ Yoonji~” Ji-Hae replied as she made her way to the living room where everyone is. Everyone was making too much noise before she came in, now it felt like no one wanted to say anything. “Oppa~” she shouted excitedly when she saw Baro, giving him a hug. Baro just raised his free hand to pat her back and smile at her.

“How did you know we’re here?” Jinyoung asked, he was also wearing a scowl on his face. He looked like he doesn’t want her here as well. I think we have something in common.. we don’t like Ji-Hae.

Ji-hae propped up to face everyone, “Annyeong~” she said in with her usual fake sweet tone. “Baro-Oppa told me~” she said while wearing her smirking. The smirk that I hope I can slap away from her face.

 

I took a deep breath when I heard her say that Baro told her we were there. Was she some kind of his girlfriend? Why does she have to know? As a matter of fact she was kind of gate crashing because she was not invited at all. I can’t help but to let out a groan in frustration, Yoonji gave me a look and I know she sensed that I don’t like Ji-Hae.

Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and went back to scanning for a good movie to watch. She sat on the other side of Baro, and just like the usual she wrapped her arms around him, like a leech she is. Before she even did that she gave me a smirk and a challenging look.

 

“Oppa~” Ji-Hae said while looking at Baro with her puppy dog eyes, god! I’m dying to pull her hair out!

Baro on the other hand was trying to remove Ji-hae’s hand that was tugging his arm. “Oppa~ do you still remember when we stayed in our house and we watched Disney movies?” Ji-Hae said a little too loud making her voice sound a little louder for me to hear.

My eyes furrowed when I saw Baro’s lips twitch up to a smile, as if he remembered something, “uh-huh? What about it?”

“You were just to kind to let me watch Disney movies, though you hated them.” Ji-hae said while smiling her evil smile on me. I gave her a warning look. I could’ve smacked her face if Baro was not between us.

“Oh yeah~!” Yoonji exclaimed while looking at Ji-hae with a mischievous smile, “You tried to kiss him, but he stopped you by smacking your lips with his hands.” She said while laughing really hard.

Everyone’s look turned from serious to amused, except from Ji-hae who’s face turned red from embarrassment. I can’t help but to let out a smile. Thank goodness Yoonji was here.

I propped up from my comfortable position on the sofa, “I’ll go make popcorns.” I said, trying to ignore Baro and Ji-hae who was very busy talking. But, in all fairness with Baro, I can feel that he was not leading her on. He was actually trying to make her feel he doesn’t like whatever she was doing, and that is leaning really, really, really close to him.

 

I glanced at Ji-Hae who then gave me a challenging look. For a moment my muscle tensed up, she actually has something that she could use against me. She was there when Lee-Joon kissed me at the rehearsal. I’m just hoping that she’s not going to be the that she is in front of Baro’s friends.

I haven’t told Baro, that’s why we’re still ok. But I know that once I tell him about Lee-Joon kissing me, he’s going to beat the life out of the guy again. I felt my heart beating fast , and I felt like breathing was hard.

 

Before I die hyperventilating I stormed to the kitchen, I already know the way around it since we had dinner a while ago and Gongchan showed me where to get the popcorn. I took five packs and slid the first pack in the microwave. Down to the last pack I felt like I was not alone in the kitchen anymore.

I turned around and saw Baro standing just a foot away from me, I jumped in surprise almost letting the popcorn slip from my hand “A little jumpy huh?” he said while wearing a smirk

I tried to look away from him, I don’t know. I still feel like I cheated on him or something that I don’t deserve his kindness after what had happened earlier that day. “uh~ uhm~ I was just.”

I almost choke on my words when Baro wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned closer to me closing the gap between our faces, my heart dance in my chest again causing me to gasp for air.

“Are you still jealous at Ji-Hae?” he asked with a worried expression, “I did tell her that we’re visiting Sandeul tonight. I’m sorry” He said in a sincere tone while he rested his forehead on mine, “I never really thought she’s going to come here.”

“I’m~ I’m not jealous” I said in a panicking tone, was it really that obvious? Was I wearing the scowl face the whole time? I tried to push him, but he didn’t budge.

“really?” he said while wearing his signature playful smirk. I can’t help but to stare on his lips, I can still remember how soft they were when he kissed me for the first time, unlike Lee-Joon’s. I did not like his kiss nor did I wanted it to happen. I shook my head frantically removing Lee-Joon from my head. “What’s wrong?” Baro asked, his smirk was gone into a frown.

“Nothing.” I cleared my throat as I almost choke because of the horrifying memory, I wanted to tell Baro about it but before I did he bent over and pushed me to his causing me to crush on his chest, he is kissing me.

I don’t know what has gotten into me, but to be honest, getting a second kiss from him made me believe that my feelings from him are legit.

 

I heard someone clear their throat, I panicked so I pushed Baro away from me as I look down trying to hide my face from the person who saw us kissing. “everyone was starting to wonder what’s taking the popcorn too long..” I glanced over the person, and it was Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was wearing the same unreadable expression on his face. I felt my face turn even redder, and before I explode like a tomato I ran past Baro and Jinyoung who was standing at the entrance of the kitchen. Then I realized I left the popcorns.

 

Great~! I slapped my head ‘cause of my stupidity.

 

“Is told you this was a crazy idea, didn’t I?” I was just standing behind the kitchen door when I heard a small talk in the kitchen, “How much does she know about it?” Baro and Jinyoung was having a conversation, no wonder they did not follow me on my way back to the living room.

“She knows enough.” Baro replied flatly.

“Don’t you think you’re being too selfish? We’ve warned you about this. Do you think she deserves that?” Jinyoung said in an angry tone, I’m not really sure why he was so furious.

But Baro held his ground, “She doesn’t have to know.”

“She has to know! do you have any idea how she’d react once she finds out?” I heard a loud slam coming from the kitchen island.

“Please don’t tell her. she’s too vulnerable. And I can’t let her know that--” Baro trailed from what he was about to say, he shook his head “Let’s not talk about it here.” Then he made his way to the kitchen door.

 

Okay, I am panicking right now. I heard them talk about something serious, and I don’t want Baro to find out that I was eavesdropping. I moved around until I bumped into a familiar masculine body, it was Baro. His face hardened in horror when our eyes met.

I grinned at him, “I left the popcorns..” hoping that he will not realize that I was there the whole time they were arguing. But I had to admit, I felt tension rising up in my body. I’m not really sure what they were talking about, what I’m sure is.. I need to solve this puzzle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This was one of the critical part of the story, I just have to insert this.

HAHA Please be patient, I will soon reveal what Baro was hiding from Ji-Un. No, he's not gay, nor he had a relationship with other girls.

Also, next chapter will include a big argument between our lovers, and a lot of sutffs. :)))))) 

love lots xoxo :*