New feeling..

I never knew I needed you..

My heart is pounding really hard when the things that had happened yesterday entered my mind again. I was really in shock when I read the note from the paper that Baro gave me. He’s asking me out. But I was not able to give him my answer, yet. I told him to give me until today for my answer. *dugun *dugun *dugun “Aish~ sshh” I hissed to myself. “Ottoke~!” I said as I sat myself up on the side of my bed. Good thing my roommates are already out, I was actually able to voice my frustration/nervousness/confusion out. When we parted our ways last night, I could see the frustration in his eyes, maybe because of the fact that he was not able to squeeze the answer to his question, and he would have to wait until today.

 

+++

 I can’t give him my answer last night because I don’t really want to jump on to going out with him, just the idea of it makes me shiver to my bones. I’m not really sure just yet how I feel about him. “Will he get angry if I decline? Was he really serious in asking me out? Well, if he’s really serious about it, how serious is he then?” I ruffled my hair in frustration as questions flooded my head.

I’d see him today, definitely, English is my first subject. “Hah~” I let out a deep breath before pushing the door to the classroom.

 “Hey~” I almost jumped in surprise when I heard a familiar voice behind me. I know he’s close because I can feel his breath on my neck, which gave me chills all over.

“H~hi..” I just said to acknowledge his presence.

I opened the classroom door, I don’t want to stay there for long with him standing really close to me. He can’t know the fact that I’m actually affected by him. And because I came in the classroom before he did, I was able to sit on my original spot.

As I was making my way to my desk, I can feel everyone was staring at us, especially those girls who have been eyeing Baro since his first day in campus. “AISH~” I exclaimed as I rolled my eyes,

 “Just ignore them.” Said Baro who was following me to my desk.

As I was fixing my things for English class, my eyes furrowed when Baro sat on the vacant seat next to me. “You know you can sit somewhere else, I have a feeling Ms. Flay is not going to ask us work on our project.” I said trying not to sound harsh.

He just raised his eyebrow, “You’re not stuttering. That’s good.”

I gave him a confused expression, I cannot say that he was not listening because he was able to notice the fact that I did not stutter while talking to him.

“Your voice.. it’s pretty.” He said almost murmuring,

My cheeks flushed red after hearing his compliment. He must have seen how I reacted because he turned his head to my direction and gave me the warmest smile I have ever seen since I first met him. I almost didn’t notice that he’s not wearing his headset, it’s on his shoulders but he’s not using them.

“Y~you’re not.. wearing them..” I said as my eyes widened in surprise.

“Wearing what?” he said as if he didn’t know what I was pertaining to.

“Y~your headset..” I just looked away, hoping not to meet his glance.

“Ohh~” he said as he nod his head “I was just trying to rest my ear.. I’ll probably wear them again before the class starts.”

Somehow, for whatever reason, my confusion about Baro and him wearing headset grew more. I’m really curious, I want to know why they allow him to listen to music during class hours, when the University is strictly implementing the rule that no one is allowed to listen to music especially during class hours.

I just shrugged as if I don’t really care. I really want to know why.

The class went on with Ms. Flay just having us read passages from our books. It was boring. During the class, I didn’t find Baro and his music as annoying as before. I’d rather listen to the humming coming from his headset than to Ms. Flay. There are times that he’d glance at me, and then he’ll just smile. I would also glance at him only to find him staring. I’m always the first one to look away though.

*kring

“Oh~ there goes the bell..” I said, then started placing my things in my backpack. I can see Baro from my peripheral view, he’s on his way out already. “excited to finish the class huh~” Mumbling to myself as I carry my backpack and made my way to the door.

I’m pretty sure Baro’s not in my next class because I saw him walk to the other side of the corridor. I’ll have drama for today, I don’t really have any other choice, either I take guitar class or drama. I don’t have acting skills, nor can I play musical instrument. So, I opted to drama class hoping to just play as an extra for the upcoming play this semester. Plus, it’s not every day that I’d have to attend drama class, I have subjects that I only attend for twice a week.

It’s already ten minutes past 11. My drama class starts at 11:20. I still have 10 minutes to get myself to the theater. When I got there, everyone was just talking with their group. As always, I’m left out. 

“Yeah, I heard he’s gonna be in our drama class.” I overheard my classmates talking again

“Really? They said, he’s a good actor.” Everyone started giggling. I just hope that whoever they are talking about is not Baro, 'cause my heart seriuosly needs a break from acting weird around him.

“Maybe he’ll get the lead for the play if he’s really that good.”

“Oh yeah~ he was in a movie.. I cannot recall the title though.. He’s like the younger self of the main actor.”

“Wow~ he must be really good.”

 *clap *clap “Everyone please find a seat, we’re about the start the class” Mr. Carter, our professor for drama, ordered my classmates who were gossiping. “I need to announce that we’ll have two new additions to our class. They are just at the principal’s office. They’ll be here in a few” he announces, as he pace in front of the class.

“Two new classmates?” one student asked while raising her hand.

“Yes, you heard me right.” Mr. Carter nodded.

“We thought we’ll have just one new classmate” the student shrugged her shoulders “That’s great!”

Then the door entrance of the theater went open, I was actually not in the mood to turn my head so I just ignored it. All my classmates started mumbling again, “Well, I guess both of you are just in time for the class.” Mr. Carter said.

“Everyone, meet Lee Joon and Ji-hae” Mr. Carter introduced the two new students who just came in “Find a spot, so we can start with the class” with that cue both of them started scanning the class for a vacant seat.

One of the new students, Lee Joon, approached my direction. I’m just hoping he’s gonna seat somewhere else, Ji-hae was just right behind him. There are actually a lot of vacant seats in the theater obviously because it’s big, and we’re only few in the class.

I was surprised when Lee Joon gave me a smile before saying “is this seat occupied.” While pointing on the seat beside me.

“No~” I replied while staring at him, I didn’t really notice how good looking he is from afar. Plus, his smile, it’s cute,.

Ji-hae, who was following Lee Joon, peeked over his shoulder and said, “Can I seat with you guys as well? Well, only if it’s ok..”

I gave them a warm smile and said “Yeah~ it’s fine.. I’m just the only one who’s occupying this row.. I don’t want to look more loner as I already am.”

Lee Joon was just smiling the whole time while he placed his things on the floor, he’s on my right, while Ji-hae, who’s on my left, placed her bag on her lap. Ji-hae glanced over at me and said, “So.. what’s your name?”  

“I’m Hun Ji Un..” I said smiling at her. Her voice was really soft and friendly, I think I like her already. “and.. your name’s Ji-Hae? Right?”

“Yeah.. and he’s Lee Joon.. we just met at the Prinicipal’s office ‘cause we’re both transferees and today’s our first day.” She said, “I bet I’ll have a great time in this school.” She said smiling, and I can see the excitement from her eyes.

“why are you sitting here alone?” Lee Joon asked, he sounded a bit confused.

I was not that really far from the class, I was sitting one row apart from them all. “uhm~~ I just want to.. plus, no one likes to sit beside me.. so~~ yeah” I explained while faking a smile.

“Really? That’s just sad.” Ji-hae commented while Lee Joon just nodded.

 

I don’t really want to deepen the conversation about me sitting alone, apart from the class. I just do. No one cared, I didn't care. That’s just how my life goes. I run, from everyone. The class went on with Mr. Carter sharing thoughts about how we could improve our acting skills.. I was feeling awkward because Lee Joon and Ji-hae were talking about stuffs I don’t really know. I just hoped that they sat next to each other, I’d be grateful. They tried inviting me to their conversation but because I was not familiar with most of the movies they were talking about, I just gave them a smile and focused my attention to our professor.

 

“Before I end the class, I would like everyone to know that tomorrow I will distribute your audition piece for the play this semester.” Mr. Carter announced, “Monday will be the schedule for your audition.” tomorrow’s Friday so everyone will have two days to memorize their audition pieces. I’m not really that excited.

My heart fell to my stomach because of nervousness, I’m not that good in memorizing lines from a play, nor do I love acting. Heck, I’ll only have two days to memorize everything! “Oh Great!” I said as I let out a sigh.

“Something wrong?” Lee joon turned his head to look at me and gave me a confused look

“Nothing.. I just can’t imagine how I’d be able to memorize my lines in just two days” I told him

“That’s ok.. you don’t really have to memorize everything.. ” he said, now smiling, “you just have to familiarize yourself with them.” He then shrugged as if that was just easy. “Want to practice with me? I’m free on weekends..” he said still smiling.

My eyes furrowed on him, “uh~ no~” I said trying not to sound harsh  “It won’t really be that necessary.” Then I gave him a smile.

“I just really want to help.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

“He’s asking you out..” Ji-Hae murmured to my ear, trying not to let Lee-joon hear him say it.

My eyes widened as I mouthed the word, “NO~~” to Ji-Hae because she’s being irrational and she’s actually jumping into conclusion. I mean, he’s offering his help that doesn’t mean he’s asking me out.

 

*krin g*kring

 

Finally the bell rang before Ji-Hae could continue with what she want to say. I bid them goodbye and immediately went to the exit of the theater. To my surprise, just outside the theater I heard a familiar voice, “Hey~”

I’ve actually got used to the deep low voice of his because it’s really unique among every one. I turned my head to his direction. I was right. It’s Baro. He’s leaning against the wall, I don’t really know how long he’s been there, but I’m guessing he got there few minutes before the bell rang. “Hi~~” I replied flatly. Was he waiting for me?

“You’re in a hurry?” he asked as he raised his head to look at me, “Your part-time starts at 5pm, right?”

My eyebrows furrowed at him, I am kind of confused about how he knew about that. Then I realized, Shinwoo-ssi must’ve told him.. “Yeah~~” I said, trying not to meet his gaze, “I was just~ uh~~” before I was done talking Lee Joon and Ji-hae came out of the theater.

“Oppa~!” Ji-Hae exclaimed then wrapped her arms around Baro’s neck hugging him tightly, she looked happy and excited to see him. Baro wrapped his arms around her waist to answer her hug. “I can’t believe you really came here to see me.”

For a moment I thought my heart stopped beating, I don’t know if it was because of what I’m seeing or because of something else.. my stare just locked at the two of them talking and smiling at each other. So, he’s not waiting for me after all.

“Oh yeah~~ this is Ji-Un and Lee Joon, they are my friends in drama class” Ji-hae introduced us to Baro,

“I already know Ji-Un..” Baro said while smiling at Ji-hae. A smile I haven’t seen from him. He looks happy. “She is my partner for my English project.” He said as he glanced at me.

“Oh I remember! She’s the girl you were telling me about. How could I not realize that earlier.” She exclaimed then they laughed together as if they were really talking about something funny.

“uh~ I should go..” I said not wanting to see any more of their drama. I wouldn’t have realized that Lee joon was standing behind me if I didn’t bump into his hard chest. “Sorry.. I didn’t know you were there.”

“that’s fine.. ” he replied while wearing his smile.

“Oppa~ they’re going on a date this weekend.. for our drama class” I can’t believe Ji-Hae just said that to Baro. If she could’ve just kept our conversation to herself.  “It’s really cute right, I’m betting for them to get the lead roles.” Ji-hae continued.

I could actually place an apple on right now. I turned to look at Baro and Ji-Hae, just as I thought, Baro is giving me the same glare he gave me the first time I saw him. “yeah~ that.. that’s~~ I haven’t really thought about it~” I felt like I wanted to melt because of the way Baro was glaring at me.

“She didn’t agree to the idea..” Lee Joon said as if trying to help me get out of the situation.

“I~ I should go~~” I just said as I swiftly walked my way to the library. I just want to go to a place away from Baro, away from the tension that’s building between us.

 

+++

I can’t get Baro’s smile towards Ji-Hae out of my head. My colleagues at the café also noticed that I was out of myself and I was actually distracted. They were bothered that something bad might have happened to me, which caused me to act differently. “It was all because of Baro,ok? I wanted to tell them. I just couldn’t.” It was all because of him. His glare when Ji-Hae mention about Lee Joon offering his help for our drama class. He gave me chills. I was actually scared, I can’t even describe his expression.

I took a deep breath of fresh air as I step out of the shop, “I’ll just go to bed and forget everything that had happened today..” I mumbled to myself while walking on the street to my dorm

“Why?” I jumped in surprise

I turned around to look at him, Baro “W~Why are you here?” I asked in confusion, my heart was hammering inside my chest.

“I was waiting for you..” he said as he gave me a small smile

I wanted to smile right back at him, but I tried not to.. “oh~ it’s already late.. you should be home..” I just said then I started to make my way to my dorm again.

“I should be the one telling you that..” he said chuckling

“uh~~ well… I have to.. my part-time job.. requires me to stay upto 9pm..” I just shrugged, he was following me on my way to my dorm. He did not say anything after that.

I reached the entrance gate to our dorm, and the lady guard was still up, she usually waits for me. Curfew is at 9pm, but because of my part time, I’m given 1hour extra time after curfew. Baro was just right behind me. It’s a rule that boys are not allowed in the dorm. So before I entered the gate I turned to face him, “uhm~~ I believe.. this is a girls only dorm..” I said as I raise my eyebrow to him.

“I know..” he mumbled as he leaned over closer to me while wearing his smile. “I’m here to give you this..” he motioned his hand to his back pocket as if he was reaching for something. He then pulled out a cellphone. He took my right hand to hand over the cellphone to me.

“What’s this for?” I asked while blinking my eyes in confusion. Instead of giving me an answer, he leaned even more closer. He placed his right hand at the back of my head pulling me closer to him. My eyes widened as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“Good night.. I’ll see you at campus tomorrow.” He said in a deep warm voice

I was not able to respond to him because he just turned his back on me and started walking. I was dumbfounded. I felt like my feet were glued on the ground. My heart was pounding so hard that I almost felt like exploding. And when I can't see him anymore, the phone he just gave me rang.. The screen displayed the name of the person who just sent a message..

 

Baro

 

I opened the message and read it..

 

You didn't answer my question yesterday.. Answer my question before you go to sleep.. I don't like waiting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi everyone! please welcome the new characters in the story. Lee Joon of M-blaq, and  Ji-hae a fictional character. How do you like their personality? What do you think about them? leave your answer in the comments:)

This is the longest update. I hope you will all like it. :) xoxo love lots :*