Bipolar much?

I never knew I needed you..

 As he was pulling me on our way to the canteen I was just staring at our hands that were intertwined for I don’t even know how long. He was just holding it, like he thinks I was ok with it. I tried to pull my hand from his, but he would never let me. I was sort of surprised that I don’t find his music annoying anymore. I had to admit, I like the feeling of his hand on mine, and still IT’S AWKWARD. No one has ever held my hand like that.. well.. except when we have activities in our PE class that would require me and my classmates to do it. But, this one is different.

 

“uuuh~~” I let out a small sound of protest “ehem.” I cleared my throat.

 

“huh?” he just said while raising one eyebrow at me.

 

It got more awkward between us when we entered the canteen and everyone was practically staring at us. OTTOKE~! I hate attention. I hate this. I guess for me it was awkward. I don’t know why this guy thinks that holding a girl’s hand was ok. Given the fact that we’re not that close, yet.

 

“”Uhm~~ m-my h-hand..~” I stuttered

 

He just gave me a smirk as he let go of my hand. He kept walking practically in front of me, he was standing tall scanning the place to find a vacant table, I never really noticed our height difference until now, I was just up to his nose, I think, “Yeah, because this was the closest I got next to him without actually losing my focus” His hair is adorable on him. It was messy in a good way, plus his headset, he could actually pull it off. I never really thought a person could have that much color on their hair. He’s had colors on his hair that I think I can’t really go with. Staring at his hair left me wondering why he kept wearing a headset and having its music blast like no tomorrow.

 I’d known him for barely a week and he’s already making my palm sweat and my heart race. What was with me? Whatever this is – I won’t let it affect me. If it wasn’t for that project, I won’t be acquainted with him anyway.. “hah~~” I let out a sigh as I roll my eyes.

“Problem?” he said looking a little confused

“uuhh~~ n-nothing..” I just said as I tried looking around the canteen to find seats for us. “Seems like this place is jam-packed today.”

“I can see that..” he said while looking down at me, giving me a look like I don’t really have to tell him.

“I was trying to converse with you here.. psh”  I mumbled while biting my lower lip, “uhm~~ well, since there are a lot of people here.. maybe.. I should just uuh~ get going?” I said, I don’t really know if he’s angry ‘cause when turned to look at me, he looked like he didn’t like what I just said. “although.. that was just a thought..” I continued as I looked down on my foot, biting my lower lip again. His stare made me shiver a little.

“Ka~!” he said, I almost didn’t hear him say it..

“What?” I asked him to say it again.

He placed his hands on his jacket. “I said, GO~!” he sounded quite irritated.

“I’m s-sorry.. I didn’t mean t~~” I was not able to continue what I was going to say because he’s now pushing me to the canteen exit..

“KA~!!” he raised his voice a little on me.

“HEY~!” I protested, my eyebrow furrowed in anger, “Don’t you dare race your voice on me! You were the one who asked me to come here with you in the first place! It’s not my fault that we can’t find seats.” I just snapped, his eyes widened in shock.

Guess what he did after I snapped on him, he just looked away and started walking his way to the exit of the canteen. Without any word, he just walked. Somehow what he did made me feel like everything was my fault. “AISH~!” I blurted in frustration as I ruffled my hair, which caught the attention of every student in the canteen. “I’d pull his hair off~~!!!!!” that went well…… I stomp my feet on my way out the canteen. “And so I thought he was different..”

 

+++

I was walking at the corridor glaring at anyone who dare look or glance at me, I know I look crazy. I don’t care. People think I actually am crazy. What’s so wrong about getting through college without making any friends.. something different from what they’re used to is actually being crazy? I wonder what had happened to the world now.

“I heard two seniors from last year’s batch are interns for six months..” I overheard the conversation of two girls who are seated right behind me.

“yeah, actually one of them are going to handle our class now.” As I’ve said, I love listening to rumors, they’re amusing. I’m also wondering who the interns are, I just hope my calculations are wrong. “they said those interns were really good looking..” said the girl which made them both giggle.

Our next class is Art, I’m not that artisctic at all.. not my part aside from the fact that I don’t have strong bones for sports, I also don’t like art.. speaking of the things that I dislike.. I am not liking what I am seeing..  I can see Baro coming in.. “He’s also in this class!?” now I have more reason to hate art.

“isn’t he the new student from Canada?” the girls sitting behind me are now talking about Baro.

“Yeah, I heard he was forced to migrate there.” My eyebrows furrowed, kind of confused what the girls behind me were talking about.

“He’s actually cute.” The girls giggled again, “he’s the only one allowed to listen to music during class hours. That’s cool, right?”

“What’s so cool about that? He’s making too much noise” I protested in my head, I was actually glancing at Baro while he was making his way to the vacant seat at the opposite end from where I’m sitting, I made a face before mumbling to myself “Good thing I came in early”, then I glanced at him again, I almost jumped from my desk when our eyes met. “He was staring at me.” I immediately looked away from him.

“ANNYEONG~~!!” I looked at the direction where the voice was coming from. It was from the person who just came in to our room, He walked his way to the professor’s desk. “So…. Are you guy’s not going to greet your professor?”

So my calculations are correct, it was either Jinyoung or Sandeul who’s going to take over our class today. Everyone in the room was shocked when they saw Sandeul making his way to the table in front.

“You must be kidding me..” I heard a familiar voice saying, it was Baro.

“No..” Sandeul gave everyone a teasing yet cute smile, “I’m going to be your professor’s reliever for 6 months. Meaning, I’ll be your professor for the whole semester.” He said curling his arms in front of his chest. “Anyone who’s got a problem with me being your professor may step out of the classroom.” He said while pacing.

“huh~! This is unbelievable..” Baro said as he brushes his fingers on his hair. It’s kind of weird, he should be happy because his friend is going to be his professor which means he’s free to do anything because his friend is going to favor him anyway.

Sandeul just ignored Baro and started checking the class attendance, and when he’s done “Ok, having sitting arrangement is really boring. When I was still studying, I thought it was the worst part of being in school because you can’t stay or sit beside your friends” he then smiled “I’m implementing a new rule, no sitting arrangement. Everyone’s free to move or sit wherever they want.”

Wow, great~! Just great, now I feel more like a loner and a loser, ‘cause obviously everyone’s moving next to their friends. So I just stayed on my spot without moving. I glanced at Baro, who’s now being surrounded by girls trying to get a seat beside him. I almost laughed at his face. I can see in his expression that he’s actually not liking it.

 

“Karma.” I mumbled still looking at him. Just as I was saying the word, he glanced at me.  

 

I knew he was able to read my lips because after saying that, he took his bag and made his way to my direction. “OTTOKE, is he going to punch me this time? For real?” why can’t I just stop talking. Sh*t!

I bit my lower lip while watching Baro make his way to my direction. I can see that Sandeul was actually looking at us, he must be really confused as well. I guess he’ll have to prepare himself for his first day as a professor, he’ll be at the office explaining to the principal why he allowed a boy punch a girl during his class.

My brain is telling me to look away from Baro, but my eyes were just locked on his. I was just staring at him, and he was to me. He stopped and placed his bag on the vacant seat right beside me, my eyes were locked with his, he moved his seat a little closer to mine, but, instead of sitting he walked infront of my desk and started leaning, my heart was pounding really hard, all I can hear was it's thumping sound, I felt like it was going to explode when he leaned even closer making me feel uncomfortable. Now his face is just an inch away to mine. He held my chin with his thumb and index finger, which made me raise my head to meet his gaze. I was stoned, I wanted to look away, but my body was doing the opposite. I gulped because of nervousness. “Karma, huh~?” he said curving the sides of his lips a little to form a teasing smile.

*ehem *ehem I snapped and looked away from Baro. Sandeul is now standing in front of us. “No PDA.” Then he turned his back on us.

“Huh?” my eyebrows furrowed, confused. “NO~! that was not what you think it was~!” I said trying to explain myself. It was nothing really! It was Baro’s fault! I gave him a piercing look, and I don’t like the smile he gave me.

“We’re sorry~~” I know he was talking to Sandeul, but his eyes were on mine. “That will not happen again” he smirked and then settled on his seat.

“Wha~~” I complained, while giving Baro a hateful look. What now, everyone would think that we’re in some kind of relationship. I can feel that my classmates who were just flocking around Baro are now plotting on how to end my life. What I hated most was, Baro looked like he doesn’t really care ‘cause he’s just listening to his music, as always.. Great~! BEST DAY EVER. N.O.T. 

“Now, that everyone’s settled. Let’s start with the class” Sandeul announced,  and so the class went by without me even glancing at Baro.

 

“He’s really hard to read, I mean, earlier this day he asked me to lunch.. and then, just now, he acted like he was about to kiss me infront of my classmates. He’s making me crazy!!” I was actually looking out the window while drawing the stuffs that Sandeul, our intern professor asked us to draw.

“you might make a hole on your table if you continue on drawing circles on your paper instead of actually drawing ” I gave Baro a piercing look when I turned to look at him. He could have just ignored whatever I was doing, instead he chose to comment on it.

“uhm.. ever heard of minding your own business” I said in a sarcastic tone as I raised a brow on him.

He just shrugged his shoulders as a reply. I am mentally punching his face, and pulling his hair.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Photo not mine. :) Enjoy reading :)