Chapter 3

Strong

It was now the afternoon.. I sat on the foam mat staring at mini Sica. And she was staring back  at me. We were having a staring contest, and right now, i felt like she was going to win over me. But i won't let her win! I won't let a little child win me over!
Then suddenly, Jiyong's finger snapped in front of my face causing me to blink. “Yeah! I won Sica unnie! You lost! Whoopee!” my mini Sica stood up jumping and pointing at me while screaming out english.
I glared at her. “Hey stupid, yeah you won... BUT THE MONSTER WILL GET YOU!” I stood up chasing her around the house.
I even chased her all the way into Yuri Yoona and Tiffany’s room. And there, she had locked herself inside. I banged on the door, “Yah! Get out of there! Yuri unnie is sleeping!” Finally, the door had unlocked.
Showing a VERY tired Yuri. Her eyes were even half closed. “Sorry Yuri, my mini Sica locked herself in there” I moved Yuri out of the way walking inside of the room and looking around. “Now where would my little monster be?” I layed down on the floor looking under the bed to check if she had crawled under there. “If you don't come out, we won't have a party for you” I grinned, i knew this would make her come out.
But she didn't... I walked into the big closet looking around. Nothing here too. Wow this girl is good!
Suddenly, the door shut! And i could hear someone locking it from the outside, preventing me from getting out. I looked at the door, and on the floor, just below the crack of the door there was a note.
‘Hope you have a good time in there!’ Signed... one and only Tiffany. Oh my god. What is she doing.
“BOO!” I sound rose from behind me. I screamed in terror dropping to the floor. “Sorry, i didn't mean to scare you.” Jiyong said. He kinda looked innocent for a second. “Its okay” I got up from the floor and stared at him.
“So what are you doing in here?” I asked him.
“Well, Tiffany pushed me in here. And when Yuri went to sleep, i was going to go out there when i heard someone coming. I knew they would think that i would like Yuri cause i was in here when she was sleeping, but its not true. Tiffany said that you were in here but the-” He rambled on.
“Wait what? You came in here because she said i was in here?” I questioned him.
“Well yeah kin-”
“But why would all the sudden, you’re going from playboy now down to one girl?” I raised my eyebrow at him.
“We-” Jiyong started to say when someone yelled at us from the outside.
“STOP HAVING YOUR LOVE FIGHTS AND KISS ALREADY! OR WE WON'T LET YOU OUT!”
I whispered in his ear “How would they see us and know though? We could just make the sounds.” He grinned. “Gotcha” He said back.
And with that, we started to make some very strange sounds. Which didn't sound like we were kissing, but it sounded like someone that was constipated.
The door finally swung open. “Finally! You kissed Jiyong appa!” mini Sica ran into my arms.
“Yup! I kissed her! She is no longer your unnie, she is now my wife and your mom Sica!” Jiyong yelled out loud dropping to the floor beside me and my mini Sica hugging all of us together.
“Maybe we should be on WGM (We got Married) Jiyong-ah” I joked.
“You guys should! You guys seem like a good couple together! Lets go get you two kids signed up!” Tiffany showed her eye smile at me.”Now lets go! I'm hungry!” I grabbed Jiyong's arm, pulling him out of the closet and away from the rest of them.
“So you’re my husband” I joked.
“Yup! And you, my lady, is my wonderful wife!” Jiyong bent over and kissed me on my cheek. “Now get used to it.” He grinned walking away from me. Leaving me with mini Sica in my arms, as i stood there shocked.
“APPA! APPA KISSED SICA UMMA!” Mini Sica jumped down from my arms running away.
For god sakes...