Chapter 14

Strong

 

“Jung Jessica now has the custody of Miss Kwon Jessica.” The person had declared it.

“Why are they taking our daughter away from us!? Jessica is ours! That person can’t just take Jessica away from us because she’s famous! I'M GOING TO GET MY DAUGHTER BACK YOU WRETCHED WENCH!!!” Mini Sica’s mo-... Used to be mom yelled at me.

I took Mini Sica’s hand into mine. I bent down to her size and whispered into her ear. “I told you I would take care of you forever. I pinky promised.” I kissed the Jessica’s forehead and we both held hands as we walked out of the place.

My daughter now. SOSHI’s daughter. We are going to spoil her so bad, I’m sort of afraid of what Tiffany might do to her. Crazed over with all of the pink in the dorms.

~~~

“We’re home!” I yelled as I walked through the door with Mini Sica then bending down to help her take her shoes off.

“As in ‘WE’RE’ DOES THAT MEAN YOU GOT CUSTODY OF THE SHORTIE!?” Sooyoung yelled excitedly running to the door where me and Mini Sica stood.

“Yep, we got your shortie. She is officially SOSHI’s daughter. We are going to take her everywhere with us. We are not getting and Baby sitters, this is my child. And she is coming with us wherever we go. Whether it’s Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, USA, France, Vietnam, China, or even Canada, this kid is coming with us wherever we go! Sica baby, get ready for the crazy fans of So Nyuh Shi Dae!” I screamed in the loudest and deepest voice I could say it in.

Sooyoung chuckled at how I was acting. “You're seriously so weird. Once the kid gets here, you’re all hyped up,” Sooyoung shook her head walking away.

“Okay baby, go hangout with the other unnies while I bring up the bags arasso?” I told the 4 year old kid. She nodded running off behind Sooyoung.

I walked back down the stairs of the apartment making my way down to the car, when I saw someone walking up the stairs. It was Jiyong.

I was able to avoid him for 3 months so far, and I can keep avoiding him.

I turned around running back up the stairs and through the door shutting it behind me. Soon enough, I heard banging on the doors. “YAH JUNG JESSICA! OPEN UP!” I locked the door and walked away, hearing the banging slowly fade away into lighter hits.

“Umma, where are the bags?” Mini Sica had questioned.

“Jiyong is outside, I’ll go get them later babe okay?” I bent down and hugged her and kissed her on her cheek. “Cute eh?” I held her hand as we both walked to the kitchen together and found Hyoyeon and Taeyeon cooking.

“Hey can I help?” I asked.

Right away, they had turned around yelling “NO! YOU !” And turned back to the food.

Mini Sica let go of my hand and running up to them, “Don’t say my mom ! You !” Mini Sica yelled back kicking them in the legs.

I laughed as Mini Sica came back to me and took my hand.

I then took her to Tiffany and My room. She was going to sleep in the same bed as me. I don't want her sleeping with those pranksters, or the maknae who’s going to hypnotize the kid, and definitely not Sooyoung or Hyoyeon! Turn the kid into a ‘dancing machine’ too?

“Tiffany unnie!” Mini Sica ran to her and jumping onto her lap. “What book are you reading unnie?”

“Err some book I found in Seohyun unnies room,” Tiffany replied.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” A scream arose. “WHERE IS MY BOOK!?” ... Uh oh. Seohyun is pissed.

Tiffany quickly hid the book under a pillow and started playing with Mini Sica. Just then, Seohyun came through the doors, “Did unnies find a book on honesty?” she questioned. Me and Tiffany shook our heads.

“I have! Its over here!” Mini Sica jumped off of Tiffany and going to Tiffany’s pillow and pulling it out from under the pillow. “Honesty!” Mini Sica said as she raised her head higher.

“I think I like the kid better than you unnies.” Seohyun laughed. “Jessica you want to see my Keroro plush?” Mini Sica gladly nodded walking off with Seohyun.

Kids these days. All so smart.

~~~

I have finally brought up all of the bags! I pulled the last bag into the room. For such a young girl, she really does have a load of clothes.

“DINNER TIME!” I dropped the bag running to the dining room where everyone had already been sitting. And Yoona and Sooyoung had been already eating.

I walked over to the two girls pulling on their ears, “Who do you think you are to start eating without an elder here?” I scolded the two girls.

Yoona spit all of her food out into her bowl, “HAH! Old person!” She laughed and suddenly, everyone was laughing as I was just standing there still holding onto the girls ears.

I let go of their ears and sat down beside Mini Sica and started to eat my rice.

~~~

It was finally time to sleep. The best time of the day.

I laid down in the bed pulling Mini Sica beside me. She herself had already fell asleep.

I was about to close my eyes when my phone went off for a text. I picked it up and looked at it. Jiyong, Jiyong, Jiyong, Jiyong.

I answered to one of the texts:


Jiyong: Why are you always ignoring me?

Sica: Are you kidding me?

Jiyong: I'm sorry I hit you. I really won't ever go out with another girl ever again. I only want you. The girl you saw me kissing was the one who had forced me! I really didn’t do anything. Please forgive me!

Sica: You’re off the hook

Jiyong: Really? YAY! I'll be over in a bit!



I turned off my phone getting out of my bed, walking out of the room and out to the living room. I flopped myself onto the couch and the TV.

I was watching Star King when I heard the pitter patter of small feet.

“Umma, I can’t sleep. I'm scared they will come back...” Mini Sica said climbing onto the couch and sitting beside me.

“Okay. You can watch TV with me for now,” I pulled her close beside me.

Then I heard someone knock lightly on the door.

“Umma who’s that?”

“Its Jiyong appa,” I told her getting off of the couch and walking towards the door.

The door swung open to a full view of Jiyong. He was covered in blood and crying with tears.

“I thought you would leave me forever...” He pulled me into a long hug. “I thought you would hate me forever. I'm sorry Jessica. I'm sorry,” He pulled away staring at my face.

“Why is there blood on you?” I questioned him. I looked at him, waiting for an answer, but he didn’t answer. “Lets just get you cleaned up... I’ll give you some extra baggy clothes that I have. And don't worry, they’re all black and white.” I pushed him towards the bathroom.

~~~

I sat down on the couch with Jiyong oppa and Mini Sica, “So tell me why you had blood all over you.” I stated to him.

Slowly, he had raised his sleeve on the sweater. I raised my eyebrow. Why would he be raising his slee-

He cut...