Chapter 22

Strong

I woke up to the bright sun shining into my eyes. SO BRIGHT!

My eyes flicked open to see YoonYul holding a flashlight up to my eyes.

“You know that flashlight can ruin my eyes right?” I questioned them, to see how dumb or smart they were for holding that at my precious eyes.

“YEP!” The two said simultaneously.

“You know that I’m going to kill you right?”

“YEP!” The two girls repeated.

We had a stare down for a few seconds. Then I got tired.

I flipped the blanket off of my lap and ran after the two girls. They were both in their PJ’s and so was I, but I'm not letting them get away with such a rude action!

The girls ran down the stairs and around the hotel as I trailed behind them. These girls were fast runners... plus they were tall. So I was no match for them. But that doesn’t mean I was going to just give up like that.

I ran for 15 minutes before I stopped.

Just then, I realized that they had been making me run around in this building this whole entire time, and led me back up at the room.

THEY DID THIS JUST TO TIRE ME OUT!

I stomped into the room. I saw Mini Sica climbing out of bed and rubbing her eyes cutely. I quickly ran over to her and pulled her into my lap and I sat down onto the bed. “Did you see YoonYul unnies come in here baby?” I asked the kid.

She nodded.

I got them trapped!

I looked around the room, under all 3 of the beds.

Just then, out from the curtains, I saw Tiffany and Yoona holding cucumbers in their hand. “YAH!” I screamed at them. I felt a cold wetness dripping down my back. I was shocked. I spun around and say Yuri, she was grinning and in her right hand was a metal bucket.

“Serves you right for never waking up when you’re told.” Tiffany said.

I even heard the young child’s laughter.

“I swear, I'm going to get you kids one day! I will avenge youuuu!” I yelled, joking of course, as I ran out of the room and into the other room where the other half of the girls would probably still be sleeping. Well this is for Seohyun anyway.

~~~

I walked through the doors and found Seohyun sitting on the floor next to her bed reading a book. Typical Seohyun...

“Seohyun-shi, what are you reading?” I asked her while walking near her.

“Oh unnie!” Seohyun perked up looking up at me, “I’m reading a book about responsibility unnie. Do you want to read it?”

I backed away a bit. “Nah it’s okay Seohyun-ah. I like fantasy and romance books better,” I declined.

I walked around the room. It was real clean on Seohyun side. But once I got to the other side of the room where Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were sleeping, it was as dirty as heck! It hasnt even been a full day yet, but I could see socks and pairs of pants on the floor.

I took my sweater off and hit the two girls that were still sleeping.

“You two! Clean this up!” I yelled at them.

“Ohhh HellSica’s alive!” Hyoyeon exclaimed throwing her hands up into the air.

“Pfft, I bet your room is as dirty as how ours is. So you shouldn’t be yelling at us,” Sooyoung said while crossing her arms.

I crossed my arms like a young child that was a brat and stomped out of the room.

~~~

Everyone said that they wanted to go to broadway and watch a musical. But there weren’t any good musicals out right now.

So we technically we're just spending the day at the hotel.

But I wasn’t just going to let a day like this slip by.

I recomended to go to the beach. And everyone said yes.

So here we are, all of us sitting in one of the traveling busses and on our way to the beach.

~~~

We just arrived and everyone had already slipped out of the car and on to the sand.

The girls and I had already changed into shorts and a tank top. We all matched in a way. White or black shorts and a colourful shirt. Even my MIni Sica matched us! We were the family of 9 girls!

As we walked down the beach and got closer to the water, whistles came from every direction. But the girls had ignored them and kept on walking.

Tiffany and YoonYul had laid down the towels and had already laid down on them. I watched as the three younger girls stuff their earbuds into their ears and ignoring all of their surroundings. As the other 5 girls had dropped everything beside YoonYulTi and ran off to the direction of the water.

I had dropped my bag to the side, like the other girls, but I dragged Mini Sica to the sand and we sat there building a sandcastle.

We kept adding more and more towers to it before it had been drowned by a huge wave.

Mini Sica grinned and waved at the small particles of sand that had left us and drifted away into the water.

I picked her up and carried her to the three girls who looked like they were asleep.

I found a stick on the floor and poked Tiffany in the arm.

She groggily sat up and looked at me. She pulled down her shades to the tip of her nose. “Yes?”

“Can you watch my baby for a bit? I gots to go pee,” I told her.

“You know those port potty thingies smell like crap right?” Tiffany informed me just incase i didnt know.

“Yes fany, I know very well. Thats why I'm going to search for bathrooms at those stores arond here.”

She nodded. “Yeah sure. Unnie’s going to take care of you while mummy goes pee arasso?” Tiffany old the young kid.

“Arasso unnie!” Sica ran into Tiffany’s arms then laid down beside her, Tiffany’s arm slung around the back of her head.

~~~

I walked down the street looking for a store that seemed decent enough that would have a bathroom.

I stopped at some fancy restaurant.

I hoped that this was the place where they would have a decent bathroom.

I walked up to this guy who looked pretty cute and he looked familiar too.

“Uh Hi, can I help you with anything?” He asked me.

“Yeah, can you direct me to the bathroom?” I questioned.

“Yeah, just around the corner.” He told me.

“Oh thanks,” I smiled at him and started walking away.

“Wait, what’s your name?” He ran up to me and stood right in front of me, blocking my view of the bathroom. Which at the moment, I really had to get to.

“Jessica, Jessica Jung. Now could you please move, I think I'm about to burst.” I told him shoving him to the side and running into the bathroom as quickly as possible.

~~~

As soon as my right foot stepped out of the clean and neat bathroom, a face popped right in front of mine.

“Nice bathroom break eh?” The guy smirked.

“Hahaha, it was a very nice bathroom break. You guys should get tips for such a nice bathroom.” I told him. “What’s your name huh?”

“I’m Justin. Do you even remember me huh?”

“OH! That’s why you looked familiar. Holy crud, the haircut you have now looks much better,” I commented on the short but handsome hair of his.

“Oh thank you,” he dramatically ran his hand through his hair. “You want any food? Its on me.” I nodded and we both made our way to the nearest table.

~~~

We sat there talking more about random stuff when I got a text.


13:45 Tiffany


YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?? YOU’VE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE AN HOUR NOW!


13:46 Sica-chu


Sorry Tiffany. Justin is here! I cant believe it. Its like your cousin followed us or something. But I'm happy it happened anyway.


And with that she just said okay and told me to come back quickly because Mini Sica was waiting for me.

“Hey I have to go back to the beach with Tiffany and the rest of the girls. Wanna tag along?” I invited him.

“Yeah sure, I’ll never pass up a chance hanging around with my ol short cousin.”

We both held hands and walked out of the restaurant and both walked to the beach together.

~~~

Im out of my sad mode and into my happy mode again! So here's the update for today, I hope that it is enough to satisy you readers out there. Dont kill me if you think its too short! Please! >.< Derps. Im thinking about what to make the 23rd chapter about right now.

Should Justin and Jessica get together? Or should Jiyong oppa carry on with his mission of getting Jessica back?

No effort has been shown on Jiyong oppa yet, but its coming... I hope :3

I dont even know myself!!!

Keep reading, Stay beautiful, Stay y and love our Soshi unnies and Big Bang oppas <3 Loves to all VIPs and SONEs <33