Chapter 25

Strong

 

“YOU !” Justin screamed as he kicked the door wide open holding a knife. “You tried to escape.”

I shook my head and denied the truth.

“Why is there a hole in the wall? Why is my knife laying under the bed?”

I kept quiet.

“WHY IS MY KNIFE LAYING UNDER THE BED!?” Justin yelled even louder than before.

He walked up closer to me.

“So far, of what I have done to you, I don't think it has improved your attitude. So lets fix that.” Justin said.

He grabbed a knife and I watched as he ran it against the tip of his fingers. I watched as blood trickled out from the slit and rained onto the floor.

He came closer to me, and touched my cheek with his bloody fingers.

“ off.” I whispered.

“Oh what was that?”

“. Off.”

And before I knew it, the was blood running down on my right leg and another slap was planted onto my face.

“You’ll get caught.” I said.


**Flashback**


No one’s in the room right now...

I quickly took out my phone and looked for a signal.

1 bar...2 bars... back to one bar... 3 bars!

I jumped up excitedly.

I quickly texted Jiyong.


14:37 Sica-chu

Jiyong, you need to help me. Get Tiffany to help me too. I don't have much time to send you this text, but just tell Tiffany that I was kidnapped by her cousin. She’ll know who I mean. Take care of Mini Sica for me now. Please help...I’ll always love you.


I quickly pressed the send button, not caring to re-read it over.

“YOU !” I voice sounded.


**End of flashback**

“You will get caught, and there will be no safe place for you except jail. Doing this sort of crime would put you in jail for the rest of your life.” I said softly, trying to regain my confidence inside myself.

“I’ll never get caught.” He smirked. “Not as long as I have you here.” He said.

“Now, you thought that you could win over this argument and get me to turn you in right?” I said nothing. “Well you thought wrong.”

He pulled down his pants for the 3rd time this week.

~~~

I shivered as the cold air hit me.

“Don’t touch me ever again...” I muttered.

“Sure, I won't. For now anyway. Put on these clothes,” He threw an outfit at me. “And use this to dye your hair.”

I did as I was told and went into the small washroom to quickly dye my hair as fast as possible.

I finished dying my hair and sat down on the edge of the bed, expressionless.

“Come on, lets go. We need to get you new clothes.” Justin said, pulling me up by the arm and dragging me out of the house.

It seemed for a moment that he was just trying to help me. Being a kind person like the person that he had showed to me before all of this had happened.

He turned to me and showed the smile that had made me think he was sort of cute.

“Come on!” He grinned like a child.

Turns out he didn’t have a car. So we ended up walking the whole entire way to the mall.

WAIT. This mall is familiar...

COEX MALL!

This mall is close to the house... so if I could just find a way to escape from Justin and get to the house, I WOULD BE HOME FREE!

But I can’t make it to obvious...

The washrooms here have windows, but the windows are too small to escape in... so I can't say that I need to go to the bathroom anyway because there is no use to it anyway.

Just then, an idea had popped into my head.

I hope this works...

“Jessica, your name for now is MinYoung okay?”

I nodded at Justin before walking off into one of the stores.

~~~

“MinYoung-ah where are you?” The voice called.

This is where I had to drag him to the back of the store, then run off to the house. I may not be a good runner, but lets just hope I can get far enough.

I popped my head up from the racks.”Oppa, I'm over here.” I called him.

He was tall enough that I could see him as he moved closer to me.

Here’s my cue, I slowly walked to the exit of the store are Justin got closer to the back of the store. He noticed that I wasn’t standing there and started to look around.

He still hadn’t spotted me, I quickly exited the store and ran out to the mall doors and heading as fast as I could to the house.

I tried to make myself blend into the crowd as they pushed against me.

The people had looked at me like I was a weird person.

Considering that my hair was a bold black, I would’ve looked at myself weirdly too!

I kept on jogging down the street until I saw a house that was very familiar.

I ran as fast as I could towards that house and banged on the door.

The door swung open to a very bright Seohyun. Who’s face suddenly turned into a frown.

“Unnie! Where have you been the past few days!?” Seohyun pulled me into a hug and I just cried in front of her.

“Hey Jessica! What happened!?” I could hear a voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw Justin running closer to the house.

I reacted by pulling Seohyun into the house and locked the doors.

“LOCK ALL OF THE DOORS AND WINDOWS GUYS!” I yelled and it echoed throughout the house.

I heard locks click shut then feet pounding against the floor and down the stairs until I saw everyone standing in front of me.

“What happened to you?” Jiyong asked, walking up to me and putting his hand on my cheek.

I flinched at his touched but didn’t hit him away.

“Don’t trust Justin...” I said to Tiffany and anyone around who was listening. “House arrest for everyone for the next 3 months. That means no concerts, no variety shows, and no shopping for all of us. We had enough food to last us in the cold cellar in the basement. And if we happen to run out, one of us will call the grocery store and have a special delivery. Got it?” I told everyone.

I saw heads nod.

“Yuri call SM. Taeyang call YG. The rest of us, we need to be together at all times. We cannot leave one or another alone at anytimes. Only in the washroom is when you will be alone. But someone will stand by the door just incase anything happens and keep the door unlocked.”

I saw everyone nodding once again.

“Arasso mum.” I heard a squeaky voice.

“Okay, everyone go get the blankets in the closet and the blankets that we usually use and we’ll sleep on the floor all together just to be safe.”

Everyone dispersed and came back minutes later.

“Now what do we do?” Seungri asked.

“MOVIE NIGHT!” YoonYulTi exclaimed.

I chuckled.

“Alright. Movie night it is.”

___________

WASSUP MY LUBBIES!?

I kept my promise up eh? Are you happy for meeee?

Please send me gummy worms... I just finished all of them at my house =.="

Working for chap 26 now! I hoped you enjoyed what I put up so far ^o^

Bye my Lubbies <3

Read, Smile, Comment!

~~Hyunnie Out!~~