Chapter 30

Strong

Feeling the warmness invade my body again... I wrapped my arms around the object. Warm, soft... “kekeke”...giggly?

I opened to my eyes to see Tiffany giggling in front of me.

I squeezed her closer to my body.

“Im going to kill youuuuuu” I joked.

I soon let her go and we were both laying on the white bed, staring at the ceiling. It was one of those ceilings that had all those bumps.

You know how, on those ceilings, there are so many shapes that its all abstract? Well, while I had been looking up, I had seen a large heart imprinted across the ceiling.

I smiled and looked over at Tiffany.

“Tiff, what time is it? I might have to go check on Jiyong and Jess.”

As soon as I had said that, Tiffany’s expression had changed drastically. She went from smiling and all giggly to a straight face and a voice with no emotion.

“Its almost noon.” Tiffany said. “Go check up on them, I'm sure they’re awake by now.” I watched as Tiffany stood up and walked out of the room.

~~~

To my surprise, everyone was still sleeping.

I guess Tiffany’s giggling had woken me up early.

I made my way to the living room, swaying back and forth because I was still only half awake.

I saw Tiffany sitting on the couch watching some cartoons, so I went and sat down right beside her.

She still had that blank look on her face. So I thought of something that might cheer her up.

I laid my head down on her lap and grabbed a clump of her hair and twirled it in my fingers, right away, Tiffany started to smile again.

“Awwee there’s that smile,” I said in my aegyo voice and started to poke her belly.

Tiffany giggled and shoved me off of her and making me land onto the floor with a loud “oomf”. But soon, I felt arms around me trying to pull me up and off of the floor.

“IM SO SO SO SO SO SO-” I slapped my hand over Tiffany’s mouth trying to make her shut up, and she did.

“Its okay Tiff,” I smiled.

Tiffany seemed to calm down a bit and sat back down on the couch.

I sat up on the floor. “Hey Tiff?”

“Yeah?” Tiffany responded.

“Why were you so sad yesterday?” I asked. I honestly thought that I sounded like a kid asking her this question. She also had a change of mood again.

“It’s... because...”

___________________

Hey everyone ^^

This is my second update for today

So yeah, I hope that its enough so far anyway

What do you think is wrong with Tiffany?

~Hyunnie out~ PEEEACE