Chapter 12

Strong

 

I woke up in my bed laying beside Mini Sica. Where was Jiyong oppa?

I took out my phone from under my pillow checking the time. It was already 11. I got up and out of the bed making my way outside and closing the door behind me. I look around, but I don't see anyone.

Suddenly, I get a text. It wasn’t just  text though. It was a pic text. I looked closer at the photo.

Oh my god.

I felt tears b the side of my eyes. Jiyong cheated on me.

Exactly what I should’ve known. But I thought that he was better than that. But no. He goes off ing another girl right after the day we get together.

Is he really that heartless? Does he care at all?

I threw my phone at the wall watching as it blew into pieces. “ YOU JIYONG!” I screamed not caring how loud I was.

I dropped to the floor burying my head in my arms.



“Umma what’s wrong?” I heard a small sweet voice appear. I turned behind me to see Mini Sica. I never thought I would see a worried look on a 4 year old. But here I am, crying in front of this child, and she’s the one that’s comforting me.

“Promise me something okay baby?” I asked her holding out my pinky finger.

“I promise to you for anything,” she told me and wrapped her tiny pinky around mine.

“Don’t ever talk to Jiyong appa again arasso?”

She nodded her head. “Jiyong appa bad person right?” She asked. I nodded back to her. “I understand umma!” She exclaimed making her way into my arms as we both sat on the floor together singing random songs and giggling together.

~~~

“Hey baby!” Jiyong walked into the room grinning widely.

I didn’t say anything, I had just stood up with Mini Sica and walked away. I saw Mini Sica turn around giving Jiyong a meh-rong. HAHA So funny, for him.

Me and Mini Sica walked into Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany’s room.

“We’re going to wake all of them up arasso?” I told her. She grinned and ran up to Tiffany’s bed first as she jumped and spread herself all over the bed waking Tiffany up.

“Huh? What’s this?” Tiffany mumbled.

There was my time. I ran over to the YoonYul bed and did exactly what Mini Sica. But I did it the Jung way!

I jumped onto both of the girls and the sides of their faces waking them up right away.

“YAH!” Yoona yelled smacking me off of the bed as I was still laughing as hard as I could ever be laughing.

“I love you too Yoona!” I yelled while still on the floor giggling. I could hear Tiffany laughing along with Mini Sica too as she was watching me laugh and roll all over the floor.

“Yah, we have to do something special today! Yuri suddenly popped up and out of the covers.

Thats right. Mini Sica is leaving today :(

I stood up from the floor with the most serious face that I would be able to hold. I walked over to Mini sica pulling her up and onto my lap as I sat down lightly onto Tiffany’s bed. “So what are we doing then?” I asked the three girls.

“What about dinner and then we go watch a movie?” Yuri suggested.

“Dude, I don't think that a little kid would want to sit in a dark place for 2 hours watching a boring movie with the rest of us that she has exactly no idea of what’s it about.” Yoona said slapping Yuri on her arm.

“Umma and Unnies, I do want to go watch a movie though! I want to watch the movie that Yoona unnie was in! Love Rain!” Mini Sica smiled brightly.

“I TOLD YOU YOONA! SHE WANTS TO WATCH A MOVIE!” Yuri screamed in a high pitched voice.

“The movie that stars me, idiot,” Yoona smiled lightly knocking on Yuri’s forehead.

“Baby, do you really want to watch that movie?” I asked her and she nodded silently. “Okay, dinner and a movie it is!... But what do we do for now?” I questioned the rest of them. Now, Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung had joined into the room with T.O.P/Seunghyun, Taeyang/Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri oppas. Only Jiyong wasn’t here.

“Let’s go shopping for presents!” Seunghyun oppa said.

We all nodded. “Okay, there it is. Shopping for presents, then we have dinner and go watch Love Rain at the movies after. Any objections?”

Everyone shook their head and looking around if anyone had objected.

“Okay, get ready for the Hardcore Shopper Addict Jung to come out!” my members yelled as the Big Bang oppas just chuckled.

~~~

So far, we bought like 14 different dolls for Mini Sica to remember us by. They were Big Bang and SNSD member dolls. We bought 7 different snapback hats that Mini Sica seemed to like, we got her nails painted and the guys bought her 3 different hoodies with small sneakers going along with them. Plus a few pairs of skinny jeans to go with the outfit.

We were really spoiling her, but this was her last day with us. So we kinda had to! It seemed like she didn’t really like the girly stuff either. So she turned down a lot of the pink stuff that Tiffany had offered her.

“Sica, ask Sica if she wants another snapback. This one is pink though.” Miyoung said to me and Mini Sica.

“Do you want it?” I asked.

“Tiffany unnie asked if you wanted it.” Mini Sica stated at the same time.

“Baby, I think she was talking about you.” I told her. “Do you want the hat?” I questioned her.

“Yeah!”

Tiffany got to the cash register and bought the hat for her. Tiffany seemed so happy, the hat was the first thing that Mini Sica had accepted that was pink!

Tiffany grinned as she handed it over Mini Sica. “It looks cute on you baby,” I told her rocking her and spinning around.

“But you know what umma?”

“What baby?”

She took the hat off of her head and placing it on mine, “It looks better on you!” She threw her hands up.

“Ayy why so cute huh baby?” I grinned giving her a big wet kiss on her cheeks.

“Cause i'm just cute and Y!” She yelled.

A 4 year-old just called herself y... do I have to be worried? Very.

Everyone in the store had heard our conversation and started laughing. Soon, all of the customers in the store were all crowded around Mini Sica as they complimented her with her humor.

I smiled. I suddenly wondered where everyone went. Only me and Tiffany were in this store. I spun around looking for the rest of them. When something caught my eye.

Jiyong was faces with some girl.