Chapter 21

Strong

 

“Please put on your seatbelts, the plane will be landing soon. Thank you,” The person on the intercom informed all of us.

I didn’t sleep the whole entire time I was on the plane. My eyes were only locked on my child. I couldn’t let anyone else take her. I wouldn’t let anyone even touch her. I won't let anyone look at her. She is my child. And I'm not letting go of her.

The rest of the girls were looking out of the window as we landed in New York.

We’ve gone on planes tons of times, yet these girls can’t stop themselves from glueing their eyes to the window when we land. It’s like their children. And thats why I'm always stuck sitting in the middle of the seats.

The plane bounced up and down as we landed.

Mini Sica cried out afraid.

“Umma,” She said, grabbing at my arm and pulling me towards her.

I patted her head, “It’s okay babe, it’s just the plane landing.” I cooed. She adjusted to the plane bobbing up and down. She reclined from my arm and sat down obediently back into her chair until the plane has came into a full stop.

~~~

“Neeeeeew York... N-n-n-Neeeeeeeeew Yurk!” Mini Sica said the name over and over again. She giggled at her own pronunciation.

“Yes baby, New York. How did you learn your english baby?” I guess I sounded weird to some people. Because after I had asked Mini Sica that question, I started getting looks from other people around me.

“I lived in California before. Then I move to Korea,” she said cutely, then puffed up her cheeks, walking off to the rest of her Soshi unnies.

I nodded and followed behind her, just incase if she had fallen backwards. But luckily, she hadn’t.

~~~

We all walked out of the Airport and called for a cab. Well, more like Tiffany had called a cab. I could speak english too, but I don't like speaking a lot. So I leave that to the rest of the girls.

Tiffany informed the 3 cab drivers to take us to 188 *********** street. And with that, we were on our way to the hotel that we were going to be staying at for the next week.

~~~

We had decided to put 5 girls into one room to cut down the expenses of the money that we had been given. In one room, there was going to be myself, Mini Sica, Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri. The other room was going to hold the other shikshin, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun.

With the money that we would have leftover we decided to use that towards buying different foods and items that we might be bringing back with us to South Korea to wear.

The two shikshins had wanted to buy a whole bunch of food. They wanted to buy hamburgers and fries. They wanted to go eat at the buffet that was nearby the hotel. They even wanted to go to the club.

But Seohyun, being the responsible makne, had somehow found a way to stop them. Yoona even threatened to throw out all of the gogumas in the dorm if Seohyun didn’t let her go, but Seohyun was even that strong to resist the urge. Seohyun told Yoona and Sooyoung that if they were going to eat hamburgers, they could only eat one. She said that those ‘evil’ things could kill you if you eat too many.

It was starting to get dark by the time we had unpacked everything. We all said that we would go sightseeing or something tomorrow. I suggested to go shopping, but of course no one had wanted to go because apparently I’m a shopaholic. Which is totally not true.

~~~

Everyone laid down in their bed. I shared a bed with Mini Sica and YoonYul had their own bed. Leaving Tiffany sleeping alone.

Mini Sica was laying on her side, facing me. I looked closer at her face, and I could tell that she was grinning.

So I asked her, “What are you grinning at baby?”

She pointed to my head. At first I was confused, but when I turned around, then I could see Yul’s tongue sticking out of .

“What is unnie doing mum?”

“Oh, it’s just something she does when she sleeps. She’s just an odd unnie.” I smiled at her, and she smiled back at me. “Now go to sleep baby. Or you’ll be very tired tomorrow,” I informed her.

The young girl turned around and closed her eyes. I watched as she fell asleep and how she had the exact same habit as Yuri. Doing a meh-rong.

~~~

Hey everyone! Im sorry for not updating in the past few days... I just havent been in the mood for writing... or typing. o3o If you know what I mean. And Im still sort of in that mood. But I was able to finish up a short chapter of this. Im working on the 22nt chapter of this story right now.

Please drop comments down below for me <3 It helps for me so that I know that people are reading this story <3

Thank you all of the VIP and SONES <3 i love you all