Chapter 23

Strong

 

“Yo yo yo shortie!” Justin yelled while letting go of my hand and running up to Tiffany, ruffling her hair.

Tiffany immediately sat up and grabbed at Justin’s arm and pulling him down to the sand.

“YOU DO NOT MESS WITH MY HAIR YOU !” Tiffany yelled hitting him.

I shook my head at the two family members. Kids... they acted just like kids.

“Why’d you bring him!?” Tiffany yelled at me.

“He finished his shift.” I smiled. “So I dragged him along with me!”

“But now we have to get another room for Justin at our hotel,” Tiffany explained.

“He can just share the bed with you. Remember? 3 beds in our room!” I told her.

“Oh, he is not sleeping in the same bed as me!” Tiffany yelled.

“Unless I can sleep beside Jessica!” Justin had pointed out waggling his eyebrows and grinning.

I stared at him. “No, I am not sleeping beside you. Not now, not ever!” I joked.

“You hurt my feelings!” Justin exclaimed holding his hands at his heart and dropped to the floor pretending to be “dead”.

“That’s what the Ice Princess can do to you, you dumb idiot.” Tiffany said before kicking some sand onto Justin and walking away with Mini Sica stuck on her hip.

“DIVA!” I yelled at her.

I watched Justin slowly get up from the sand and brush all of the remains off of him. He grabbed a water bottle that was sitting on Tiffany’s towel and drank half of the bottle. He held the bottle out to me. “You want some?” He asked.

“Nah I'm okay,” I pushed the water bottle back towards him. “Now lets go rent a boat!” I  said grabbing his arm and dragging him with me to the place where you can rent out a boat.

~~~


“JUSTIN! HELP ME MOVE THE STUPID BOAT!” I screamed at him.

I was the one who was dragging the boat along the sand trying to get closer to the water and actually into the water. WHILE HE, was just sitting on the ground eating some cotton candy.

“Nah, you need the exercise anyway.” He said nonchalantly.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IS HE CALLING ME FAT!?

“YAH! For your information, I think performing on stage which includes dancing and singing the same time is making me much more fit than you will ever be, just pumping those dumb bells or whatever you call them every day!” I ranted to him.

He put his hands up. “Alright, alright. It seemed like HellSica was coming out. I’ll help now,” He smiled at me.

“Where’d you find that nickname?” I asked him.

“What? HellSica?”

I nodded my head.

“I hear from your fans. You know, you’re getting stalked by a bunch of them right now right? There’s a huge group of guys over there holding your album.” He pointed off to the right.

He was correct. There sat 7 guys who were all holding an I Got A Boy poster and album in their hands.

“Maybe I should go say hi to them!” I said.

I dropped the boat the the sand and ran over to the group of guys.

“HEY GUYS!” I waved at the group of guys who were just staring at me like I was a ghost or something...

One of the guys slightly waved at me and I waved back.

“So whatsup?” I asked as I skipped up to the guys.

“Can we have your autograph?” One of the brave guys smiled as he walked up to me.

“Sure,” I smiled back at him. “What’s your name?” I asked him.

“I’m Alex.” He said.

“What do you want to be when you grow up Alex?” I questioned him.

“I want to be a singer like you. If not a singer, then I want to be an artist. I’ve been drawing and singing for many years now.”

He handed me the album that he had bought and I signed it. I had signed, “I hope you can reach your dreams. Maybe one day you could be singing beside me! Good luck Alex (:”

I handed the album back to him, and he smiled when he read the message that I had left him.

“Thanks Jessica, you really are a nice person. People think that you’re a mean and snobby kpop star. But you aren't. Thanks for the sign Jessica.”

“No problem,” I smiled at him. I pulled him into a hug and patted him on the back. “I really do hope that you reach your dream one day and be the biggest star.”

I signed a few other albums and posters before waving off.

I walked back to Justin. I was grinning, and I knew he didn’t like that I was.

“What’s wrong eh?” I .

“Why did you hug him?” Justin asked seriously.

“I dunn. Fan service.” I said simply.

“OH OKAY!” Justin grinned along with me and picked me up. He slung me over his shoulder and headed to the water.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” I screamed flailing my arms and legs everywhere.

“Joy ride,” He said getting closer to the water.

“DON’T YOU DARE THROW ME IN THERE!” I threatened him.

“Well, I do dare.” And with that, I went flying into the water.

~~~

I grabbed onto his ears and pulled him along with me as I made my way closer to the dry, hot, white sand.

“What are you doing!?” Justin yelled at me.

“You're getting a taste of your own medicine” I told him.

In less than a few seconds, I had shoved Justin into the burning sand.

He started to roll around because the sand was so hot. Causing sand to stick onto his moist skin and making his own flesh feel like it was on fire.

“ASDFGHJKL” Justin got up and off of the sand and running straight back into the water.

I clapped my hands together.

“Thats what you get when you mess with this girl!” I said while pointing my thumbs at myself.

---------------------------

Hey everyone!

Im so sorry for not updating for the last bit of time TT^TT

I'll make it up to you!

I'll make a super long chapter for chapter 24 <3

Alright?

Please agree... because Im doing it wether you like it or not ~Sticks out toungue~

I know that many of you readers here are also demanding and want to move on with the story, but Im sorry to you of those that I cant type it out that quickly. Please understand. Also, putting the comments of saying "please update soon", please dont do that... ): I dont know why, but when you readers put comments up like that, it makes me feel... less imaginitive I guess? I feel like all of the ideas that I put out there will be rushed. And if they're rushed, what kind of good story would this be?

So thank you to all of the readers that will hopefully go along ^^

And I will see my lubbies next time eh?

~~Hyunnie out ~~