Chapter 6

Strong

The sun has fallen. It's almost 10pm, yet my mini Sica is still awake running around. I was really tired and i want to go to sleep, but then again, i don't want to. Because then, it’ll be another few hours wasted with mini Sica. She doesn't know this, but the rest of us do. This season of Hello Baby will end soon. Its only another 4 days.
None of us want this to happen. But it is. Especially myself. I don't want her gone.
Well anyway, she was still running around. And still very hyper. She ran up to me and yelled “I'm a monster!” And then she jumped on top of me. I didn't think it would hurt.
But i was wrong. She jumped on top of me hitting me in the stomach as hard as she ever could, then she punched my twice in the face.
After the ‘fight’ that mini Jessica had technically beaten me up, Jiyong was the first person to rush up to me. While everyone had just stayed back, watching. “Are you okay? I'll be right back” He ran into the kitchen grabbing a wet cloth and wiped the blood off of my face.
I started to feel a bit woozy. “Jessica, Sica are you okay?” I heard Jiyong in a rushed voice. “Just sleep don't worry” I heard him say. I felt a pair of lips go on top of my forehead as i drifted off into a deep sleep.
~~~
I woke up with someone breathing on my neck. It didnt seem like my mini Sica. And it def- WAIT WHAT!? I turned around to see Jiyong next to me? And with my arms wrapped around him!?
Um okay... im just going to pretend nothing had ever happened.
I slowly got up from the bed, Jiyong releasing his grip on me and i definitely released my grip on him. Yeah, i know, i like him and all cause he’s cute. But i don't sleep in the same bed as guys! Especially Big Bang members!
Their fans would go all crazy on me if they saw that i slept in the same bed aa GD!
So i quickly escaped to the YoonYulTi room. I saw them all sleeping. But i knew they were faking. Everyone says that Yuri like to sleep a lot and all, but that isn't true! She sleeps just like SeoHyun! Gets up bright and early, tormenting the rest of us! And by us, i mean ME!
Well whatever, i ran and jumped on to Yuri’s bed. Causing her to sit up straight and starting to yell at me. “Yah! Why are oyu waking me up so early?” SHe asked rubbing her eyes.
“Don't fake it Yuri” I saw her eyes before, and they were wide open! “Why was i sleeping in the same bed as Jiyong oppa?” I asked her frantically. “Well, he was tucking you in bed when you pulled him in with you. It was so cute. And you were like ‘Jiyong oppa, don't leave me’ HAHA it was so funny, yet so cute” Yuri had explained.
“And you didn't want to wake me up?” I asked her. “Nope, Tiffany and Yoona wouldn't let me. They said they wanted you two to ‘bond’ as a couple!” She smiled.
“And you can still smile? What's wrong with you? I'm going crazy and you’re still smiling at me huh?” I ranted off on the girl.
“Sorry, sorry” Yuri put her hands up as if she had just surrendered.
Just then, i was being dragged onto the floor and back into the bedroom. I looked back to see who it was, and it was Jiyong oppa.
“Jiyong oppa?”
“Yeah Sica?”
“What are you doing?” I asked him.
“I wanna lay down with you for a bit” He said.
I was sitting cross legged on the floor as he laid his head in my lap.
He was so cute and dorky! I never thought that the playboy in BigBang would want to lay down in my lap. But it just happened. So i have to believe it.
I bent my head towards his, as i looked closer, i could see a bit of sweat on his forehead.
“Better get this off, its dirty” I told myself. I got up slowly, taking a pillow and going to get a wet cloth to clean up his forehead.
When i got back, he wasn't lying on the floor anymore. He was standing staring at me. “You left” he said shortly. “I went to get a wet cloth. You  were sweating” I told him.
He walked closer to me. Pulling me in for a hug. “Don't you ever leave me again. Got it?” I nodded. “C’mon, it's too early. Lets go back to sleep.” I pulled out of the hug, making my way back to the bed.
I could already feel my eyes getting heavy as i laid down onto the bed. I closed my eyes. BUt i couldn't sleep.
I laid there for a few minutes until i heard something. “I love you Jung Jessica” and thats when i fell asleep again.