Chapter 8

Strong

My second day with my beloved Jiyongie oppa <3 But also our last 2 days with mini Sica. We didn't do much yesterday if you want to know though. All we did really was just hang around the house. We went outside a few times to play with the snow. But other than that, it was a rather plain old day.
But today, we decided to go to an amusement park. Because tomorrow, it was the last day. And we would have to take my mini Sica on a small trip somewhere that she wants to go.
So we were all currently sitting on the floor all staring at eachother, while the young mini Sica sat in my lap. “So Sica umma, can we go now?” She pouted in my face. “Yeah okay, Guys lets go!” I stood up, pulling mini Sica up with me, and motioning to the rest of them to get up.
Not very surprising that Jiyong oppa was the first to stand up and grab my hand. “Listen to Sica mummy ^^ She knows best!” Jiyong oppa grinned cheekily turning around walking away as i stood there and shook my head.
Everyone had started to grin a bit. “Legoo!” Seunghyun oppa screamed kicking his legs forward and running into the front yard and to the car.
This is going to be a long 30 minutes to the amusement park =.=
~~~
Once we had arrived, Jiyong oppa had already left running to the big rides. Leaving me with mini Sica. I didn't mind, but he had to be responsible too! Everyone else had run off too! Again, leaving me and Mini Sica alone standing in the middle of I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE! But this time, the camera man was right beside us too!
“Mummy, i wanna go on that ride!” mini SIca pointed at a ladybug ride. It didn't seem too bad for a kid like her. So i thought she could give it a try!
I watched as she went around many many times. “BOO!” Someone yelled in my ear as i let out a scream. “Yah! Stop it! You’re going to kill my ears. And i don't want that to happen. I want to hear your beautiful voice every single day” Jiyong said as he wrapped his arms around me.
“Yah, what's wrong with you?’ I turned around pouting at him.
“Hey, i can’t tell you that you’re beautiful huh? And stop that pouting...” He said. I shook my head and went on pouting. He pecked my lips and I frowned. “Thats what you get for pouting so much!” He let me go and sprinted away as i stood there. I was shocked of how quick he had kissed me.
I ran after him as he doubled back running into the camera men. “Sorry!” He quickly apologized running away from me again.
“Yah! Kwon Jiyong!” I yelled at him. He just looked back giving me a meh-rong as he ran off again.
I sighed as I stopped running and stood there in the middle of the amusement park. Wait. Somethings missing. I looked around. I knew all of the girls were on the rides... all the guys were on the rides with the girls. But what was missing?
OH MY GOD! Mini Sica!
I sprinted as fast as I could back to the ride. But as I stood there looking around for her, she was nowhere to be seen!
“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Come here!” I yelled cupping my mouth to give it a louder effect. I looked around and saw his head popping out behind from a cotton candy stand.
“What's wrong?” He questioned as he stood up and trying to act ‘cool’ as he walked over to me.
“You tell me, do you see something that isn't here?” I questioned at him giving him a hard stare.
“Woah, calm down with the coldness princess. And well, the girls and guys are on the rides and Jessic- Oh. Lets go find her then!” He grabbed my hand and dragged me all over the place screaming her name.
“KWON JESSICA! JESSICA!” we both yelled at the same time.
Where could she be? Where has she gone!?

~~~~

Sorry for not updating for so long. I went out with alot of friends for the past few days. Sorry again everyone!