Chapter 19

Strong

 

On my way home, I was texting Justin oppa:


19:30 iness Justin

YELLOW!


19:32 SicaChu

Ayo!


19:33 iness Justin

Whatcha doooooing? (:


19:33 PikaSicaChu

Just walking home :P


19:34 iness Justin

LIAR! You’re thinking bout me arent you?

Waiting for the iness of Justin to just

arrive!


19:34 SicaChu

Psht, Whatchu talkin bout?


19:34 iness Justin

I'm talking bout you wanting to get some!

Just kidding! >.<


19:35 SicaChu

=.= I’m going to kill you next time we

meet up.


19:35 iness Justin

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I have to go

now, see ya Sica xoxo <33


19:35 SicaChu

Okey oppa, nights! xoxo <33


That’s where the convo ended, I was right at the doorstep waiting for someone to open the door.

The door swung open and Jiyong oppa was standing there with wide open arms.

“What are you doing?” I questioned him.

He gave me a concerned face. “Aren’t you hurt by what the fans had said?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I set all of that up for nothing!? I didn’t think that you’d be that strong!” I was surprised...

“Why would you do that!? You hurt me! But thank you for hurting me! I found a new friend when you ditched me, I found a person who was nice and cute and seemed like he would be around me forever! But you were the one who set all of this up! I hate you Jiyong!” I screamed in his face and ran past him and up the stairs and into my room where all of the girls were watching a movie.

Tiffany could see me as soon as I opened the door of the room. She opened her arms and I sat down into her arms and cried. Minutes passed before she would actually speak.

“Jiyong?” She asked.

I didn’t say anything. But I just nodded my head to tell her that she was right.

“That little son of a-”

I threw my hand up to , covering the word that was just about to swim out of .

“Don’t you dare swear while there is a child in here,” I threatened her.

She nodded and whispered, “Meet me in my room.”

We both got up from the bed slowly and tiptoed to the door. Everyone else's attention was still on the flat screen on the TV.

~~~

“That’s what he did? I'm going to kill that little stupid mother f-” Once again, I had covered the fourth time. She couldn’t help but swearing at moments like this. And I understood, I wanted to swear too. But if I had made a habit of this, it would not be good if it had been broadcasted on any show.

“Yes, he did that to me. But if he hadn’t done that, I wouldn’t have met my new friend!” I exclaimed smiling a bit.

“Oh really? Who is this ‘New Friend’ of yours?” Tiffany questioned me.

“Justin Hwang,” I grinned. “So cute and dorky! Just like Taetae!”

“Justin Hwang? URGH! Him? Out of all of the people in the world, him!? How the heck did he even find us!?” Tiffany ranted on alone. I was just watching her, giggling at her actions. It seemed like she was about to rip her hair out.

“What’s wrong with him?”

“He’s my cousin. Thats the problem!” She yelled throwing her hands up.

“Oh... but he’s kinda cute. I have to admit that.” I smiled shyly.

“Of course you would think he’s cute,” Tiffany gave me a cold face. And cold faces do not usually come from her. They come from me.

Tiffany took out her phone and started to type rapidly on her phone.

“What are you doing?” I asked her, peeking over her shoulder.

“I’m asking Justin to move in with us. If he can make you happy in a situation like this, may as well be your boyfriend. But right now, Jiyong oppa would kill him. So, for now, he can just hang around with us!” Tiffany explained.

“But I thought that you didn’t like him.”

“Yeah, I don't like him. But if he can make you happy, then he can stay.” Tiffany turned to me, giving her signature eye smile.

“But why do you don't like him?”

“Well, he used to tease me. I said that I would grow up to be a singer. He said I would grow up to be an old farm lady. He said farm ladies have eye smiles. So I guess it was an insult and a complement in both ways. But he still always teased me about so many different things.” Tiffany explained.

Just then, Tiffany’s phone went off. I silenced my mouth as she picked up.

Tiffany pressed the speaker button, not caring that I was here. (They don't keep secrets from each other).

“Hello?” Tiffany answered.

“Ayo Farm Lady!” just then knew exactly who it was. Justin Hwang!

“So are you moving in or not?” Tiffany just got to the point.

“Woah, woah woah. Calm your apples, lady! Anyway, I’ll move in. On one condition.”

“What is it?” I never saw Tiffany so cold with anyone. I guess Justin’s teasing had really gotten to Tiffany and bothered her a lot.

“I get to share a room with that of a boyfriend that Jessica has. I’m not going to let him sneak out and go all aegyo style on her!”

I giggled at his comment about calling Jiyong a .

“Hey, is Jessica there too? I think I hear that giggling of hers again!” He cutely yelled.

“Yellow? Whuddup Justin!?” I asked grabbing the cell phone away from Tiffany and pulling it into my own hands.

“Ayo SicaChu! Just you know talkin’ with Tiffany here about moving in. What do you think bout that?”

“Yep yep yep! You should totally move in! I need a normal guy friend here!”

“Hahaha, yeah! So when do I move in Tiffany?”

I passed the phone back to Tiffany so she could speak.

“Mmmm, what about a few days from now? SNSD has a bunch of schedules. For the next few days, SNSD is going to have a small vacation trip planned for just the 10 of us.”

“The 10 of you? Aren’t there 9 people in the group?” Justin questioned.

“Yes, there are 9 people in the group. But we now have child among us. Kwon Jessica. So we have to take care of her too.”

“Holy crap! Jiyong and Jessica already had a kid?” Justin bursted.

“No, Justin. You stupid idiot. Mini Jessica was adopted by Jung Jessica. So therefore, Jessica has to take care of Mini Sica.”

“Ahhh, I get it now. Okey, I’ll move in a few days from now. I have to go now! Hungry for fooooood! Bya SicaChu!”

“Bya iness Justin!” I screamed into the phone.

Tiffany hung up the phone and looked at me.

We just looked at eachother for a few seconds.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I questioned.

“One, your face is red a tomato. Two, did you just call him y? And three, if you haven’t already noticed, Jiyong is standing right over there.” Tiffany pointed at the door which happened to be right behind me.

I turned around slowly.

And there he was. Standing there with a shocked face. I guess he heard the whole entire conversation that I had with Justin.

“You never even call me that. Yet you call him y already? You’ve only known him for like half a day!” Jiyong screamed.

“Well, it’s your fault anyway. If you hadn’t set up the fake haters and made me sad, I wouldn’t have met Justin. You created the problem. So solve it yourself.” I stood up from the bed and walking out of the room with Tiffany walking behind me.

I made it safely into my room with no interruptions. Everyone’s eyes were still glued to the TV screen.

I sat down on the floor beside Taeyeon-unnie and watched the movie along with the rest of them. Who seemed to enjoy the movie pretty well.

~~~

I had just laid down in bed, when just then, my phone had gone off. I was getting texts off of I Message.

I quickly my phone to see who was texting me.


01:17 Jiyong

Are you really going to ignore me?


01:17 Jiyong

Do you hate me a lot?


01:17 Jiyong

Please forgive me


01:17 Jiyong

I did that to get closer to you


01:17 Jiyong

I'm sorry Jessica!


01:18 Jiyong

Please don't leave me again.


I turned off my phone and ignored the messages that came rapidly.

It kept beeping and beeping for my notifications.

I picked up my phone and ripped out the battery. I dropped my phone to the floor and rolled over to my side, facing Mini Sica and fell asleep.