Chapter 5

Strong

It was the day for Mini Sica’s party. We had invited waaaay too many kids for this. There were many kids from the previous Hello Baby’s. Even our Kyungsan came! Hes still as cute as ever. We also had Yoogeun from SHINee’s Hello baby, Dayoung and Leo from Mblaq’s Hello Baby, Mason Mavin and Maden from T-ara’s Hello Baby, Kyumin from SISTAR’s Hello Baby, Hyunwoo from B1A4’s Hello baby,and,  Si Eun Rahee and Jeong Min from Boyfriend’s Hello Baby. There were... 12 kids going to be there! Plus my mini Sica makes 13. But thats still so many kids.
I swear, i might’ve fallen over when Jiyong had mentioned all of the kids that were going to be coming. There were just TOO MANY.
But this was all for my Little Sica, so it will do. I hope she has fun... while we go through a lot of pain.
~~~
“1,2,3 Annyeonghaseyo! We are the kids from, HELLO BABY!” All the short kids yelled. I giggled at their weirdness. Just then, Kyungsan ran up to me, “Umma umma! I haven't seen you in so long!” Kyungsan yelled running up into my arms. “Ha ha, yes Kyungsan-ah, Lets go see Fany umma okay?” I let Kyungsan down and he made his way over to Tiffany.
I looked over at my mini Sica, and she was crying. I went up to her and picked her up. “Baby what's wrong?”
“You like him better than me!” She screamed getting everyone's attention in the room. “Sica, thats not true” I smiled. “ I LOVE you more, You know why? Because you missy,” I poked her nose “You are MY mini Sica.” I kissed her forehead putting her back onto her feet on the floor.
She grinned at me, “if i’m your favourite, then what is Jiyong appa?” I sighed and looked at her with my hands on my hips.
“Jiyong appa, well he’s just Jiyong appa!” I grinned. Then she put her hands on her hips, “Thats not right,” She moved towards me, so i took a step back. “That is right” I told her. “No it isn't!” She yelled at me jumping towards my feet and holding on to it.
“Fine, fine, you win Sica.” I told her. She got up from the floor and brushed her clothes off. “Thats right! Now go kidd Jiyong appa on the cheek or i will get mad at you!” I ruffled my hair. I stalked off to Jiyong.
“Do i get my kiss?” He grinned at me while pointing at his cheek for me to kiss. I quickly pecked him and turned away. I could feel everyone looking at me and I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks. “Little missy getting a bit embarrassed?” He turned me around to see my red face. “Now i have to kiss you too!” He exclaimed pecking me on the right cheek. “My wife” He grinned taking a kiss from the left cheek too.
“Woohoo! G-Sica couple!” Tiffany yelled. And it echoed throughout the room. I could feel my face getting even redder. “I'm totally making this couple popular!” Tiffany sang as she ran around in circles.
Jiyong threw his arm over my shoulder. “I wanna sleep in the same bed as you tonight. And you can't do nothing about it” he whispered.
Crud... I've fallen for him