Chapter 27

Strong

 

I jumped out of my skin as I heard the voice come out.

I quickly crawled out as fast as I could out to the clear space in the room.

But whoever it was, they had grabbed my leg and dragged me back under the bed once half of my body was already out.

“HELP ME!” I screamed.

I could hear footsteps pounding and coming closer.

I kept on screaming until I felt something go over my mouth.

“Shut up,” the cold voice rang into my ears.

This made me flail even more.

I was crushed under the heavy body, yet I was still screaming at my loudest and trying to move and get out from under the bed.

“JESSICA!” I heard a voice.

“MMHMRMMM!” I muffled a scream.

I saw Jiyong’s head as he looked under the bed and grabbed my arm and tried to pull me out.

“LET GO OF HER YOU ING ERT!” Jiyong cussed for the first time.

He kicked the person in the legs, which had cause the person to let go of my flop off for a moment. Jiyong made another attempt at pulling me out from under the bed. And this time, he got me out of there.

“Call the police!” Jiyong shouted throughout the house.

He threw me behind him and climbed under the bed and dragged the mystery person out.

That person... WAS ALEX.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” I screamed at him. “CALL THE POLICE! THIS IS A FREAKING PEDO OR SOMETHING!” I burst with anger and tears. I curled up into a ball and hid my face in my hands.

I heard Jiyong shove Alex to the floor and I heard everyone else coming up along with the cops.

“You caught him! Wow.” One of the police officers said.

The other police officer pulled of Alex’s wig...? “This is Ricardo James. Most wanted.” The police officer explained.

“Isn’t he that guy who...” I stopped my sentence as the police officers nodded.

Ricardo James was the person who had kidnapped many celebrities before and had them. Just like what Justin had done to me.

“I need you to get someone else for me...” I slowly whispered.

“And who is that Miss Jung?” One of the officers has asked politely.

“Justin Hwang... he me, and he gave me these scars.” I rolled up my sweats and all along my leg, there were scars from the knife cuts and the metal part of the belt hitting against my skin. “Please get him for me,” I pleaded.

“We will Miss Jung,” Both of the officers said at the same time as they dragged Alex aka Ricardo out of the door.

~~~

Relieved, I flopped onto the couch on top of Jiyong.

He wrapped his arms around me and Baby Jessie ran by with a blanket and threw it over top of the both of us.

“Thanks baby,” I bent down to give Baby Jessie a kiss.

Suddenly, everyone had came and sat around the couch like they were waiting for something. It was so weird... too weird.

“Uh, what do you guys need?” I questioned.

“You said you would tell us what happened to you and how you went missing!” Krystal said.

I nodded.

“Yes I did say that. Okay, so here’s what had happened.

On that day where we were all suppose to start our schedule, I had taken just a car with Baby Jessie while the rest of you went into different cars. We were on our way to go to this variety show special when a car a suddenly turned and blocked my car from moving anywhere.

I wondered what was going on, so I stepped out of the car and I went to go check on what was wrong.

During that, I had peeked into the windows of the car. But the windows were too tinted, so I wasn't able to look through.

And before I knew it, someone was dragging me inside of the car and threw a cloth around my mouth.” I stopped for a second and looked around as everyone was still staring at me.

“When I woke up, I noticed that I was in a cement room. Like a cold room. Then Justin came out and he said that if I had tried to escape, he was going to cut me with the knife... and he me...” I stopped there for a second then carried on.

“On another day, I was alone in the room and I still had my phone. So I had tried to look for any bars to either text or call one of you. But texting would be the best because if Justin heard my voice, he would come and hurt me.

So I had texting Jiyong and that I needed him to find me. But he never replied.” I turned around and glared at him.

“I got a new phone... I sort of broke my last one.” He said sheepishly.

“So on that same day, Justin had gave me hair dye and everything and told me that we were going to go to the mall. And when I had realized that we were going to the COEX mall, and I knew that our house was near, I had lost him in a store and ran back home.” I sighed as that was the end of explaining.

“We have to do something with your hair. I will not stand your hair being the darkest colour like that,” Tiffany said pointing to my hair.

“I've got tons of blonde hair dye in the washroom. I'm good.” I told Tiffany.

“So are you okay mummy? Did that Justin man use a ?” Baby Jessie asked.

My mouth dropped to the floor.

“HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS STUFF JESSICA!?” I questioned the young girl.

“It’s called the internet!” Jessica said as she skipped away, followed by Yuri Yoona and Seohyun.

“Kids...” I mumbled.

~~~

Ayoooooo

Whuddup mah Lubbies?

Hungry? Always hungry ><

I dont know if this update is long enough TT^TT There's like sooooooo much homework. I think Im going to kill myself due to all of the stress of homework XD I might not update alot in the next few days.

1. Because Im grounded =.=" Yet again

2. It takes like two freaking hours for me just to type out a paragraph because of how much I procrastinate

3. Sometimes I just dont want to

4. The biggest reason is that SO MUCH HOMEWORKKK!

But I'll still try and update as much as possible ^^

Okey? BUH BYE MY LUBBIES <3

Read, Smile, Comment!

-Tackles to the floor and runs away-

~Hyunnie out! PEACE!~