Chapter 28

Strong

I sat on the bed with my hair which was getting re-dyed at the moment in a towel! I swear, n o one is ever going to make my dye my hair black again.

There is seriously something wrong with that Justin guy.

“What up babe?” Tiffany walked in and threw her arm around my neck.

“I need sleep,” I yawned.

“Yeah, you do. Can I have a peek at your hair?” Tiffany asked.

I nodded tiredly before she lifted a small part of the towel off of my head to look at my hair that was still in the moment of dying itself.

“ITS DONE!” Tiffany stood up clapping her hands together and smiling wide.

“Are you really happy about my hair?”

“Yep!” Tiffany threw the towel to the floor.

I felt my hair flow down freely. Suddenly, I could see a bright streak in my hair.

“PINK!?” I screamed jumping up and down.

“Only highlights. You’re lucky I didnt put all of Pink hair dye in there.” Tiffany smiled happily.

“TIFFANY I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!” I screamed at her.

“HellSica is alive!” Tiffany yelled in horror as she jumped off of the bed and ran out of the room as fast as she could to get away from ‘HellSica’.

I chuckled at her reaction and walked down the stairs calmly.

I looked around the house and saw half of the group sitting on the floor playing twister. Yet Tiffany was nowhere in sight.

“Hey guys, where’s Tiffany?” I questioned everyone that was here.

“Uh I think she ran out of the house,” Krystal said, still keeping her eyes glued to the screen.

“Thanks baby Krys.” I said as I put on my shoes and started walking outside of the house.

~~~

Where would Tiffany go? She liked a lot of things in this area. So it would be nearly impossible if I found her in an hour. It would most likely take about 3 hours until I would be able to find the red headed girl.

I stood on the sidewalk wondering where I should go first.

STARBUCKS! That girl loves her lattes...

I quickly ran around the corner hoping to find her there.

I burst through the doors and looked around for Tiffany. I ran up to one of the waiters and words quickly sped out of my mouth, “DID TIFFANY COME IN HERE!?”.

“Oh my god... You’re Jessica... Jessica Jung. Can I have your autograph?” The guy asked.

“Sorry, I can't at the moment. But did you see Tiffany come in here?”

“JESSICA NOONA HAS PINK HAIR!” I heard someone yell.

“Crap...” I mumbled, I flipped my hood on before walking out of the store and then went back to looking for the girl with red hair.

~~~

I walked around the the town for a bit, trying to think of another place of where she would be...

Just then, a place popped into my mind.

THE FOREST!

I quickly ran to this forest that we had discovered a while ago.

~~~

I heard cracks while I walked through the trees. Dark was nearing, yet I still haven't found Tiffany.

________________________

AYO!

Im so sorry for not updating in such a long time and for such a short chapter ):

Im trying to update as much as I can...

But Im getting loaded with bunches of homework since its almost the end of the year

I havent forgotten about you guys <3

Read, Smile, Comment!

Buh Bye my Lubbies <33

~Hyunnie Out!~