Chapter 15

Strong

 

“We need to fix this!” I stood up grabbing the anti-infection hoping that it wouldn't be too late for me to fix it.

I ran back to the couch to find Jiyong sitting there crying with Mini Sica in his arms. “Umma! Get him off of me!” She whined.

I pulled her off of Jiyong, “Don’t... she doesn’t like it. She’ll understand soon.” I pet Jiyong’s soft hair and sat down on the couch between Mini Sica and Jiyong, applying the Anti-Infection liquid on his arm.

“YAH! It stings!” He whipped his hand back and cradling it like a child. I shook my head.

“Still a goof eh? You still need this though,” I pulled back his arm and putting just enough of the liquid onto his arm and then took a small towel dabbing off the blood that was coming out. “Why did you do this?” I questioned.

“You didn’t love me...” He whispered.

I looked back to find Mini Sica laying on the couch and sleeping already. “One sec...” I left the couch with Mini Sica in my arms and bringing her to the room. I set her down in the bed. When I turned around, I saw Tiffany sitting up in her bed.

“Why is Jiyong here!?” She whisper yelled.

“I let him in. So don’t worry. Just watch Mini Sica for now,” I said pointing at my baby. “I’ll be back. And if I’m not, call the cops and tell them that Jiyong me.” I joked.

Tiffany shook her head like I was a weirdo. I guess she saw that its been a long time since I’ve smiled like how I am now.

~~~

“So hows life so far huh?” Jiyong oppa asked me as he was laying in my lap on the floor.

“ty. But since I’m with you, just, I can’t describe it! What about you?”

“Same goes here. I love you Jung Jessica...” I looked straight up at me pulling my head down.

I wasn’t ready. Sure, we could hold hands. But not a kiss on the lips. Not now.

I pulled my head further back with force. “I can’t Jiyong. Not right now. I’m not ready. We just got back together. I'm happy, but we can’t kiss now. If we do, I just feel like I’m a toy that you can use whenever you want.” I explained.

He nodded his head in response as if he understood exactly what I meant. “It’s okay. I understand. I’ll wait. I will wait as long as I have to. And I won't ever leave this beautiful piece of crap named Jung Jessica.”

I don’t know if I was happy, or offended! He called me beautiful...but said I was crap. Ayy he’s just joking around again isn’t he?

I bent down kissing his cheek. “Cheeks are okay,” I pointed at my lips, “But this is a no no.” I shook my head.

He chuckled as he got up from my lap and looking straight at me. “Like I said, I will wait for you Jung Jessica. I don't care how long it is, but I will wait. No matter what!” He threw his hands up in the air.

“Shhh, its only 4 in the morning! You have to be quiet. The members are all sleeping.” I scolded him.

He nodded.

Jiyong stood up and pulling me up with him.

We danced with silent music on.

He finally pulled me close up to him. My face was pressed against his chest. I could feel tears coming out. “Sorry for getting your shirt wet.” I said.

“It doesn’t matter. I have something to remember of you when you’re gone then...” He pulled me closer and lifted up my chin so that I would be looking at him.

“I love you Jessica.”

“I love you too Kwon Jiyong.”