Chapter 1

Strong

I ran into the studio with her members. “Yah! Jung Jessica! Hurry up, you have to run faster, even with those short legs of yours!” Yoona yelled at her. I sighed. I was always late now because of that stupid sleeping habit.
It had took forever to get me to wake up. We were suppose to get at the studio at 11am, but because of me of course, they had arrived at 1pm. We were surely going to get it from our manager.
Jessica slumped down onto the couch. “Because of you guys, i didn't get to sleep!” she yelled at all of the girls. “Just whatever” she layed back down on the couch again. Slowly drifting off when someone pulled her feet off of the couch making her fall onto the ground.
“You, you have to change and then go out there! We seriously have to hurry up now Jessica!” Tiffany yelled in english.
“Yeah yeah, i'll be out in a sec.” And with that, she walked into the back changing and getting ready for their a guest appearance on Hello Baby with Big Bang.

The girls were meeting with BB after BB finished with appearing on Star Golden Bell and all.
~~~ After BB was done

Jessica P.O.V

“Annyeonghaseyo! Im G-Dragon aka Kwon Jiyong!” A boy with weird coloured smiled while walking up to us. Psht like i would care. The girls just wanted to meet the kid for once. They said the kid was cute. Yeah the little girl was. But i don't find her that cute that we would have to go through all of this trouble into just to find a little girl like her.
“Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Taeyeon, nice to meet you” Taeyeon smiled. She didn't know what  she was getting herself into, this G-Dragon guy. He was so obnoxious. He was a player, a wanna be know it all. And worst of all, he was just too hyper when i see him! Urgh! “Girls say hello to BB” We all introduced ourselves except me.
Everyone was staring at me. “What?” Everyone was speechless. But luckily this wasn't going on air. If it was, i bet that people would be hating on SNSD. “Yeah yeah, Hi I’m Jessica nice to meet you... not” I mumbled the last part. I made my way to the couch and slouched again.
“Unnie? Shes a Unnie? But appa, shes so mean!” I heard the voice of some little girl. I heard some whispering, but i couldn't catch any of it. “Appa! Wae!?” More whispering. This time i was annoyed.
“Would you just shut up that little girl? Mianhae, but really, call me mean, but whatever!” I stood up and ran out of the dressing room and outside. I knew that someone was following me. But i didn't know who.
“Could you stop following me?” I screamed. As i slowly looked back, i saw someone walking faster and faster towards me. The person had a hoodie on. So i couldn't see the face. But it didn't matter. I just had to get away from this person.
I ran as fast as i could. But running as fast as i could wasnt enough. The person had finally caught on to me. And i saw a piece of pink hair. I knew who that is.
I stopped in my tracks. “What's wrong with you?” I asked, he just shrugged. “Whatever” I kept my straight face and walked back out.
When i came back to the dressing room, they had already had my luggage with them. WAIT WHAT!?
“What's going on?” I questioned. “Oh yeah... i forgot to tell you... sincewearesopopularbigbangsmanageraskedifwehadwantedtohelpoutwiththemfortherestoftheseasonplussincewehavealotofexperiencewecouldhelpoutalotmorethanmostotherpeoplewould!” Tiffany quickly said.
“I thought this was just a guest appearance though?” I explained.

“Yeah but they have decided instead of just a guest appearance, we will be helping out with them for the rest of the season.” Tiffany said.
She thought that i wouldn't be able to catch that. But I did, “Shiro” I shortly said after. They all looked at me like i was crazy. “Do i have it say it again? SHIRO. I'm not going to live with that guy who seems as erted as he is in real life. “ I explained. But everyone still looked at me as if i was stupid or something!
“I'll just stay at the dorm for the next few weeks until its over okay? I'll be fine alone.” I snatched my luggage away from Yuri and walked out again.
I'll be fine! Its not like I’ll be running to them crying that i missed them or anything.
I took the bus back to the dorm. I know i know. What am i thinking? Well, i wasn't thinking. And it was stupid.
The next morning i had awaken and saw the news. ‘Jung Jessica from SNSD takes the public bus’ and the article =.= Oh my god.
Like really? I was so dumb to take the bus.
Article:


Jung Jessica of SNSD is to be seen in a Public bus on Seoul St. Rumoured to be that she had just broken up with her boyfriend Kwon MinHo, she may have been looking for a new boyfriend on the streets. What a different Jessica?

OH MY GOD! I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY!
Is this what people are really thinking? I don't even have a boyfriend! Who the heck is Kwon MinHo?
I decided it was time. I couldn't stay alone after this happening. I knew fans would get a bit crazed over me taking a stupid public bus. But really? Ugh. I had to go to my members. I can't do this alone. And believe it or not, i was once close with one of the Big Bang members. Taeyang... yup.
~~~Our Sica is already at the Hello Baby house.
“I'm here” I walked through the door with a camera pointing at me in my face. “Sorry i was late, Yuri, Yoona Tiffany room now” I dragged all three of my closest members to one of the random rooms.
“So what’s wrong?” Tiffany asked.
“The news! Thats whats wrong. Remember when i left? I took the bus home. And someone was able to spot me somewhere on Seoul St. and yeah. You know what happens. And then, they said apparently i have a boyfriend named Kwon MinHo.” I explained. All of the girls nodded. “So i can stay with you guys right? I don't want to stay alone at the dorm!” I whined.
“Yeah yeah, fine, but you just have to get GD to agree. He’s the leader anyway right?” Yoona said.
“What? Him? Do i really have to?” I cried.
“Yup, or get Seunghyun oppa or Young Bae oppa” Yuri told me.
“Oh arrasou” and then i walked out with them behind me. I decided to clean up my act and play with the little girl for a bit.
“Annyeonghaseyo, what's your name?” I smiled at the little girl. “You aren't you the mean unnie?” She whispered in my ear. I like her, she was smart and knew about my image. “I'm not that mean am i?” I made a small pouting face and the little girl laughed along with it. “I was just mad at your JiYong appa over there” I pointed at GD.
“Oh, I’m Kwon Jessica!” I was surprised. Another Jessica.
“I'm Jessica too! Do you speak english too?” I asked her in english.
“Yup! I may seem a bit young, but learned a lot when i lived in america for a few years” She said.
“Wow! You’re better than me in english!” I told her.
“Yah! Would you two stop talking in english? I can't understand you two!” Taeyang yelled dramatically falling onto the floor.
“He’s crazy, “ I whispered the english into that small ear of hers.
“Yup Jessica unnie! You’re right! Youngbae appa michin jis-iya (YoungBae appa is crazy)!” Mini Jessica ran over to Youngbae poking the side of his stomach. “Are you dead?”
“Jessica” Jiyong said.
“Nae?” Both of us said.
“I think Youngbae appa is crazy too, and one of you will be dead too” He said.
“Don't scare the kid like that you stupid” I told him. Not even caring that the camera was rolling at the moment.
“Oh yeah, we have to change the room plans!” Daesung said. “Three people to a room!”
“I'm with Jessica!” I smiled at her. And she smiled back. She seemed to have an eye smile just like Tiffany. “Yeah! I want to stay with Jessica umma!”
“Umma? Nu uh! That can't do! I'm your unnie Jessica” I said using my aegyo to a child.
“Jessica, why are you using aegyo? Even i’ve never seen you use aegyo up until now!” Tiffany said hitting me in the head with a styrofoam mat from the floor.
“Yah! Do you want to die?” I stood up. But when i looked down i saw mini Sica crying! “Awee Sica, its okay” I sat down hugging the little girl.
Once everything had calmed down a bit, we discussed the rooms. There were 5 rooms in the house. And there are 15 people so 3 people to each room.
I was suppose to share a room with mini Sica and Jiyong oppa. I don't even want to be near that guy. But if it means staying beside my little mini, then i will do it! So then Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany shared a room, Daesung Taeyang and Seunghyun oppa in another room, SeoHyun Taeyeon and Sunny in one room and Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seungri in one room.
When it was finally time to sleep, i went into our room. And saw there was only 2 beds. One was small and one was big. “I'm not sleeping on that bed with you Jiyong.” I stated pointing at the big bed.
“yeah sure, i'll sleep in the small bed, you and mini Sica can sleep in the big bed together. “ i was surprised.
“You aren't going to try and tease me?” I asked him.
“Nah, you can just have it. Its not like i’ll tease you all the time when we meet. Its not a good way to start a relationship” he said.
“Um okay” I stood up and picked mini Sica up and layed her down in the bed. “Sica, i'll be right back okay?” She nodded and i left the room, running to the room Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany was in.
As soon as i burst in, i found that all of the girls were already sleeping. I thought that they were faking, so i jumped on top of all three of them catching if any of them were actually awake.
Right before i was going to jump onto Tiffany, she sat up and said “You better not jump on me Jung Jessica or i’ll surely kill you”
That made me slowly back away from her bed. “I was just going to see if you were awake. And all of you are” I coldly told her.
“Well, you’ve got our attention, so what's up?” Yuri asked.
“Can one of you guys switch rooms with me? I don't want to share a room with Jiyong but i still want to stay with my mini Sica” I told them.
“Well, if you want for us to switch rooms, then you’ll have to get the permission of mini Sica. Mini Sica likes you and Jiyong oppa the most. So i'm not sure if she’d want to be with you or Jiyong oppa. But either way, she won't put up without a fight” Yoona said. I nodded “Night night girls” i said as i walked out back into the room with Jiyong oppa and my mini Sica.