Chapter 2

Strong

 

 

   “Unni! Wake up! Its time to go out and play!” my mini Sica’s voice ringed in my ears. I flipped over facing the young girl. “Morning princess” I told her. Pulling her back into the bed with me. When i looked over at the clock, it was 5 o'clock in the morning! “Unni! I want to go outside!” when i peeked my eyes out at of my blankets a second time, i saw a camera. “Baby, just wait a bit okay? If you really want to go out, if you can get Jiyong appa up then i'll take you. Okay?” She nodded. “Pinky promise?” Her little voice squeaked. “Pinky Promise”

I felt her jump off of the bed. And running across the room to Jiyong oppa. “APPA APPA! Wake up!” And she started to sob. I shot up from my bed looking at her. She was fake sobbing, but with a smile and giving me a thumbs up!?

I ruffled my hair, standing up and walking over to Jiyong oppa. “Wake up, your daughter is calling you” I told him. He didn't move. Maybe i was this annoying when i was sleeping. “WAKE UP YOUR DAUGHTER IS CRYING!” I yelled at him grabbing a pillow and hitting him in the head with it. Slowly, i saw a grin appear on his face.

“You know, you didn’t have to hurt me with a pillow. You could have just kissed me on the cheek.” The playboy, of course.

I scoffed at him. “Just go take care of your daughter” I told him pointing to mini Sica. “Unni, can we go outside now? You said is Jiyong appa woke up that you’d take me outside to play!”

I nodded. We both got changed and walked out together. The cold air hit us in the face. “Hey! Its too cold!” mini Sica yelled in english. “Its not that bad is it?” I asked her back in english. “Its okay!” She smiled at me. Then soon ran into a pile of snow. She backed out and yelled “THERE'S SNOW IN MY SHIRT! ITS SO COLD! UNNIE!” She screamed at me. Bawling her eyes out, i took her inside and changed her clothes to something warm, and dry.

She wanted to go back out and play with the snow, so i took her back out. This time, everyone was awake and outside with us. All of my 8 members were making snow angels. While 4 of the Big Bang members were throwing snowballs at the girls, trying to annoy them.

But me and Jiyong oppa were playing with mini Sica. She wanted to make a snowman, then shovel snow to jump in it, then get piggy back rides and then, she wanted to have a snowball fight!

She was really a handful, but shes my mini Sica.

When we had all started to get back into the house, she started to get a bit fussy.

We knew that she was lonely. She was surrounded by so many people and yet she was the only child there. So we decided to throw a party for her!

I hope this goes well in the end....