Chapter 29

Strong

Crack...CRACK.

I spun around to see Tiffany sitting on a stump while snapping a bunch of sticks in half.

“What are you doing?” I ran up to her and hugged her, “Do you know how worried I was?”

I waited for her to respond with laughter, but I only got a response of sniffles.

“What happened Tiff?”’ I knelt down beside her and waited.

~~~

Tiffany still hasn’t spoken about anyone or anything. I still don’t know the reason of why she was crying.

I just sat beside her waiting for an answer to come out. But half of me knew that it wasn’t going to come out in a place like this.

So I decided to give Tiffany a piggy back ride back to a nearby cafe.

~~~

I sat Tiffany down at a chair and sat across from the younger girl.

“What happened?” I asked Tiffany once again.

The girl had seemed to be spacing out over and over again, not paying attention to any of her surroundings.

I moved my chair so that I would be sitting beside Tiffany. I put my arm around her and made her lean on to my shoulder.

“What’s wrong hmm?” I asked.

Tiffany just nuzzled her head in further into my neck. Soon enough, I could feel her tear drops roam down the side of my neck.

I just let her carry on, she cried, and cried. But it was silent...

Finally, she had stopped crying. But instead of crying, she had fell asleep on my shoulder.

I guess that she was just in no mood to be talking. So I just decided to take her home before anyone else gets worried about her.

~~~

I carried her up the stairs, shushing everyone as I could see their questioning faces looking at the both of us.

I set her down on the bed, tucked her in, then tiptoed out of the room silently and back downstairs.

“I’ll sleep with Tiff tonight, no worries.” I said shortly and I walked back upstairs.

I grabbed a pair of sleepwear and slipped those on before walking to Tiffany’s room.

I noticed that she looked a bit uncomfortable, so I took a pair of pj pants and put them on Tiffany.

When I had taken off her jeans, I noticed that she was wearing Pikachu underwear!

Still grinning, I had slipped into the bed, beside her and tucked both of us in, before falling asleep.

________________________

Hey everyone ^^

Short chapter again... Im so sorry.

I have like 0.5 motivation for this story...

IM SO SORRY

But Im going to also do a 30th chapter right now.

Im hoping to get this story up to atleast 100 chapters. And if not, 70.

What do you think Tiffany is so depressed about?

 

~Hyunnie out~ PEAAACE