Chapter 7

Strong

Waking up in someones arms? It felt okay. Knowing that it was someone who said they loved you? It was great.
I looked over at Jiyong snoring softly. And when i looked at the clock, it was already 11. Yet our mini Sica still hadn't woken up. She did have a lot of fun with that party yesterday too though. Just 3 more days with her. Thats it. Couldn’t we ask for more time on Hello Baby? No... it wouldn’t work. We asked to keep Kyungsan for a few more days too, but they wouldn’t allow us.
I pecked Jiyong on the face, and then quickly getting out of bed.
Surprisingly, Yuri and Seohyun weren't up yet too. I had an idea. Since they always bug me to wake up, I was going to bug them to wake up!
I decided to go into the first room. And this was SeoHyun's room. She isn’t going to like the fact that i woke her up like that. My secretive ways ^^
But first, i had to go to the kitchen to grab some items. I grabbed a pan, a sweet potato, and lastly, a chocolate bar (If you guys had read my first YoonYul ff you guys would understand ^^) .
And then, i made my way to the room that SeoHyun was sleeping in.
I peeked inside, checking that no one was inside, i walked inside looking around. In the back of the room, that was where SeoHyun was laying. I tip toed over to her slowly. She had her toes peeking out at the bottom of the bed. Her toes sticking out, had totally changed my plans. I was deciding to knock her in the head with the pan. But now i had a new idea!
I started to mash the potato until it was all mushy and soft. I took some of it sticking a bit in between each and every toe! Weird enough, she still didn't wake up! So i have to put the chocolate bar to good use ^^ I unwrapped it, eating it and then putting it in . And then i looked at her for a while until she started to stir in her bed. right there, i spun around running to the door. When just then, a scream came up from SeoHyun.
Uh ohhh. I sprinted up and out of the room. You guys may not know this, but when she gets pissed, she is real pissed! We get yelled at a lot by her. So don't be fazed by her little innocent act.
“Who the heck put my last goguma between my toes!” She yelled all muffled. I knew she hadn't realized the wrapped in yet. “Yah! Jung Sica! Where are you!?” She screamed. Now she knows who did it =.= Uh oh,i'm going to be dead!
I ran as fast as i could into my room. I looked around trying to find a place where i could hide quickly. But the only place was under the sheets in the bed!
I quickly ducked under and into the bed. I flipped my body away from looking at Jiyong's body. He was currently sleeping shirtless... so i couldnt look! I can't! I won't look!
I heard SeoHyun coming into the room. “I know you’re under there Sica unnie, and i will get you once you come out of there. And you know me, i won't be very happy with you at all unnie. I expect a lot more from you” I heard her say. Then i heard her leaving the room.
I peeked up from the covers to see Jiyong smiling at me. “Hey cutie ^^” He grinned. “Whatcha doing under there?” He asked. “You are so gross oppa!” I yelled at him slapping him playfully.
“Well you my little sica, are gross, because i didn't mean anything about that” He smiled at me.
“Weirdo!” I yelled at him hitting again. “But im your weirdooo!...Jessica Jung, will you go out with me?”
I was stunned. “Why so suddenly?” I asked him with a returning question.
“Cause i love YOU!” He yelled jumping up from the bed. “I love Jessica Jungie! I love Jessica Jungie!” He screamed running around the house. I think he forgot that he was shirtless =.=
“Ay! Im shirtless!” He screamed in a girly voice running back into the room.
“Forgot oppa, you’re shirtless. And because of that cuteness that you had just showed. I will say YES KWON JIYONGIEE!” I yelled jumping onto his back. “Now forward bunny!” I pointed forward.