Chapter 26

Strong

 

Toy Story 3... you can guess who chose this movie right? Taeyeon of course. Her and the peas...

I walked over to Jiyong oppa and Mini Sica, holding 4 popcorn bags in my arms and Seohyun trailing behind with more popcorn bags along with a few bowls.

“Don’t eat too much popcorn unnies and oppas. It could rot your teeth.” The maknae had explained.

“Nae Seohyun,” I said singly as everyone else had just ignored her, keeping their eyes glued onto the TV.

~~~

Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri, TOP and Taeyang had already fell asleep half way into the movie.

My eyes were slowly dropping then rising again throughout the movie, and I could hear Baby Jessie munching on the popcorn beside me. Which made to seem like she was still wide awake even though it was already over midnight.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it.” I said as I stood up and brushing my clothes a bit before walking towards the door.

I peeked in the small window and saw that it was only my sister Krystal.

I quickly swung the door open, pulled her inside and shut the door, making sure that no one was behind her watching as I pulled her into the house.

“Woah. What’s with you?” Krystal asked as she slipped off her shoes.

“Was there anyone following behind you? Did you feel like anyone was watching you? Are you okay? Did you get hurt?” I questioned her.

I guess I gave her too many questions because right after, she started to run her temples on her forehead.

“I’m fine right now. But I did feel like someone was watching me from behind. It was sort of weird.”

“You’re going to have to stay here with the rest of us then. I think I know who was following you.” I told my younger sister.

“Well who is it?” She looked at me expectantly.

“I was planning to tell everyone in the morning. So just wait for a few hours until I explain it all. Got it?”

She nodded then slipped off her jacket and walked into the living room where now, everyone had fallen asleep.

I chuckled as I scanned my eyes across the room. It landed on Jiyong who had seemed to have a piece of popcorn in his hair.

I walked over to him and plucked the little piece out of his hair, being careful not to wake him up in the process.

I ran upstairs quickly, grabbing a blanket and a pillow for Krystal then ran back down, handing it to her and telling her to sleep.

~~~

“JESSICA!!!!!!!!!” I heard someone scream into my ear.

“Mhhm” I mumbled.

Just then a felt a pair of lips on mine.

My eyes shot open to Jiyong’s face in front of mine.

I smiled at him and kissed him back.

“Morning to you too!” I said as I sat up and patted his head.

“Morning babe,” He gave a peck on my cheek.

“YOU TWO ARE OFFICIAL AGAAAAAAIN!?” I scanned my eyes around the room to find where the voice came from. And it seemed to be coming from Yuri and Yoona.

Me and Jiyong looked at each other for a moment.

Then we nodded simultaneously. “Yeeeeep,” Jiyong stretched.

Yuri and Yoona grinned.

“GSICA IS BACK BABY!” Yoona and Yuri high-fived each other and then started celebrating by themselves.

While the rest of the people were already in the kitchen, waiting for the food to come in. Especially Sooyoung and Baby Jessie.

I watched as Tiffany and TOP were making pancakes together.

Me and Jiyong switched glances. “TIFFANY AND TOP SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE!” We both screamed at the top of our lungs.

Tiffany and TOP both dropped everything that they were hold and suddenly ran at me and Jiyong. Me and Jiyong had quick reflexes, so we had both had ran into the washroom together trying to get away from the two people who seemed to want to kill the both of us at the moment.

We locked the door behind us and I slid down the door as Jiyong sat on the toilet seat cover.

We could both hear banging on the door caused by Tiffany and TOP.

Locked in a bathroom with Jiyong...

“Ahem...”

There was an awkward silence between us as we were just sitting and staring at eachother.

“Soooo...”

I blinked, he blinked.

And we just stared at each other without saying anything.

“Open up this door, or I will make your child eat all of the cucumbers in the world and have her use her breath on you!” Tiffany screamed still banging on the door.

This was where it was going to get serious.

I stood up slowly from the spot where I was sitting from and unlocked the door very slowly until you could hear the little *click*. There it is...

I swung the door open to see a red faces TOP and Tiffany.

“TOPFANY!” I yelled as I ran past the both of them and away from the both of them. I ran and hid under one of the beds in a random bedroom.

I sat there for a while.

“Nice to see you again,” a voice said.

________________________

Ayo Lubbies!

Whatsup? You happy? You sad?

Whats going on?

How do you feel about this story???

Honestly, for myself, I dont exactly think its a good story that I would read personally. But Im just asking you ^^

Read, Smile, Comment!

Buh bye Lubbies!

~Hyunnie Out!~