Chapter 16

Strong

Today is the day where both Big Bang and SNSD was able to hang out. Recently, Tiffany and Seunghyun oppa have gotten together. They were always whining together of how they never got enough time to see each other because me and Jiyong oppa never wanted to go hang out with the whole entire group.

But all of this changed today.

Today we were going shopping at some mall.

~~~

“Are you and Jiyong back together?” “Tiffany! TOP!” “Tiffany, why?” “Jiyong oppa!” “AYY G-SICA WITH MINI SICA!”

We heard screams coming from every direction. Sometimes I just got sick of all of this. Couldn’t we be normal people for once? Have a normal day in life? No fans, no paparazzi, no work. I want to be normal. But then again, I don't want to abandon my work. I love my members, I love the SUJU oppas. I love how life is right now. But I just want a few days off.

The screams of BB’s fans had pierced my ears. I took the palm of my head and putting it over my ears.  But it wasn’t enough. I could still hear the loud and sharp screams. Soon enough, I could feel someone’s warm hands over mine.

I looked over and saw Jiyong oppa smiling at me. I smiled back at him. Before I could look forward again, I saw him mouth ‘Saranghaeyo’ to me.

That made me smile even bigger.

I stopped walking and hugged Jiyong oppa. “Saranghaeyo oppa,” I said.

~~~

Mini Sica was holding hands with Me and Jiyong as we were walking around the mall.

She had made up with Jiyong oppa too. She made Jiyong oppa swear that he would never ever hurt me again. Or her.

This little girl is like super sweet <33

~~~

We had bought like everything in the mall. And I mean like EVERYTHING! Everyone in the group of 15 that we were traveling had different tastes. Tiffany liked everything was pink, Sooyoung was like a total fashionista along with me, YoonYul had traveled along with Seohyun finding small cute plushies, the guys had gone to buy sneakers and hats and stuff like that, and Mini Sica had bought every toy in sight.

I knew that she was going to be a spoiled child from this moment on. But a caring spoiled child. She had bought a lot for everyone.

She had gone to every toy store, buying up over 10 KERORO plush toys for Seohyun (She was sure going to be happy), she bought 4 big Pink Teddy Bears for Tiffany, one rilakkuma pair of slippers and a rilakkuma plush for Yoona, 3 Mickey Mouse plush toys for Yuri, a set of fake food for the Shikshin of SNSD, and Pororo insoles for all of the shorties.

“UMMA! UMMA!” Mini Sica yelled as she ran off into a bookstore. Why would she be going in there?

I followed the sound of her voice with Jiyong oppa trailing behind me. I finally found her, and when I did, she was holding a cooking book in her hands. THE BOOK WAS HUGE.

She ran over to me and throwing it to me as it landed in my hands, I slightly dropped down. “Umma, you can learn how to cook with this!” She pointed at the big book of different recipes inside.

I heard Jiyong oppa chuckle behind me, “Now, Umma must cook for my young baby right? Cookies everyday!” Jiyong oppa exclaimed.

I shook my head in disbelief. I guess I was going to learn how to cook, whether I liked it or not. “Arasso, I’ll buy the book. But you sir,” I pointed at Jiyong oppa, “ are helping me with this. No matter what. Even if I burn down the kitchen, you must be there” I joked.

He nodded his head. I guess he took this seriously. Aigoo...WAIT. I'm turning into Taeyeon. She’s the only one who says “Aigoo” in between all of the members.

This child is changing me.


We bought the book and headed out. We had multiple bags in our hands, most of them were Mini Sica’s filled with all of the toy like things that she had bought for all of her Unnies. Surprisingly, only 2 of the bags were mine. Filled with accessories.

Everyone had met up at the front of the mall. Everyone was holding at least 5 bags if they were in pairs as they were shopping.

But, I think Sooyoung was the one with the most bags in her hands. AND SHE WAS SHOPPING ALONE.

Without actually looking inside of the bags, I could see she had bought over 10 more pairs of pants going with more bags and shoes and shirts. The bags were actually overflowing with the things inside.

I motioned for everyone to leave.

We all got into the car and quickly got home.

~~~

“Oppa, Soo Man wants to see us tomorrow.” I said.

“Oh, wae?” He had questioned back.

“He said he wanted to discuss a few things about us being a couple and me now owning Mini Sica...”

“Oh, arasso.”

I hope the meeting goes well...