Chapter 24

Strong

 

We were piling back into the plane. Sadly, our vacation had ended and it was time to go back to the hard and heavy schedules.

I threw myself down onto the seat beside Mini Sica and watched her as she played the games on the screen.

“Baby, I'm going to have some shut eye for a bit okay? Switch seats with Tiffany unnie so that Taeyeon unnie can watch you, arasso?” I informed the little girl.

Mini Sica obeyed as she walked down the plane to Taeyeon and Tiffany, poking Tiffany and telling her to switch seats with me.

Soon enough, I heard Tiffany sigh and sit down on the chair.

“Thanks,” I said.

“No problem,” Tiffany said before I closed my eyes and waited for the plane to arrive back into Korea.

~~~

**poke** “mrrrghhrm” **poke** My eyes flew open to see Taeyeon holding up the kid in my face.

“Turns out she has a just like me!” Taeyeon grinned.

“What are you doing to my child?” I asked as I sat up straight.

“I didn't do anything! I was just playing the games with her when she got off of her chair and went to touch Seo-baby’s and Yoong’s !” Taeyeon exclaimed. “I got a mini meee.”

I just shook my head at the dorky girl. “She ain’t your mini me. She mah mini me.” I told her as I snatched Jessie out of her arms and sat her onto my lap.

“She’s my mini me though unnie,” I heard a voice peer out.

I look around to find Seohyun reading a book. “She’s smart. Just like me.” Seohyun explained.

“Well she has a like me.” Taeyeon said.

“Well she loves food, just like me!” Sooyoung butted in.

“Well she has the same name as me.” I said.

Everyone stared at me. I guess they were waiting for a better answer. So I just said, “She’s my child, therefore, she is like me!” I said puffing out all of the air out of my lungs.

“Kids these days...” I had heard Yuri and Yoona say to each other until resuming back to the movie that they were watching on separate screens.

~~~

“Please put on your seatbelts now. We will be landing soon. Thank you.” The voice on the intercom came up.

I watched around as people started to put on their seatbelts, then I helped Jessie with the seatbelt.

Soon enough, the plane started to bump up and down like last time. The only thing different this time was that Jessie wasn't crying out loud like in the first plane ride that we had taken. She was laughing and smiling as the plane had dropped and hit the floor.

Minutes later, they had called for us to un-board the plane and get back to our schedules.


Schedule:

12:00 Meet with Lee Soo Man

1:00-3:00pm Meet up with SUJU and EXO K for a variety show special

4:00-4:30pm Break

4:30-7:00pm Prep before concert

7:00-9:00pm Concert

9:00-10:00 Fanmeet


My eyes widened at the sight. I sighed. Of course they were going to load us with work the second we got back...

We only have about 30 minutes right now until our schedule starts and everything just runs over us.

~~~

I shoved the last cookie into my mouth before picking up Jessie and running off with the rest of the girls into the car.

I watched out the window as other cars passed by and getting farther away from the car that I was currently in.

Just then, the car had slowly came to a stop.

“What’s wrong?” I asked the driver.

“Someone’s blocking the car. But I don't know who it is.” The car driver had answered me back.

“I’ll go check it out and see who it is” I told him as I climbed out of the car and slowly approached the mystery car.

I walked up to the tinted windows and peeked inside.

Just then, the side car door had swung out and someone grabbed my arm, pulling me in the car along with them.

I screamed and cried for help. But nothing worked. I had tried to kick the person. But the only reward I got was a cloth up in my face.

And I out.

~~~

I felt a slap across my face.

My eyes lit up to a cement room.

And the person standing in front of me.

Justin...

“Listen up, you aren’t going anywhere for the next little while. If you talk or disobey me, this comes out.” Justin pulled out a black thick belt out from behind him. “If you try to escape, this comes out.” Justin pulled out a butcher knife.

I winced at the two items.

I had then just noticed that I was sitting in a chair. A metal chair at that too. I looked at my surroundings.

A old bed, the chair I was sitting on, a cart of knives guns and other things, and that was it.

“You see the bed eh?” Justin had asked me.

I nodded, not daring to speak out loud.

“Well, we’re going to put that in use.” Justin smirked as he pulled the chains off of me and threw me onto the bed.

~~~

I cried as I just watched him do everything to me. He just me. I never thought people could be so cruel.

I pulled my knees up close to my chest and buried my face into my hands. I sobbed, hoping for someone to find me as soon as possible.

_______________________

AYO LUBBIES!

Well here's the first part... yeeeeh, I sort of divided  the thing up. I felt that this is where it should be cut off.

But good thing is that I have already finished chapter 25 :3

I'll update chap 25 then work on the 26th chapter okey?

Oh, I made an Instagram account a few days ago. Prease follow me? IG: britthoang0766

So I hope to see my lubbies soon ^^

Read, Smile and Comment!

~~Hyunnie Out~~