Chapter 17

Strong

 

**Beeeeeep

“Come in kids,” a deep voice shouted from the inside of the room.

Jiyong oppa and I, together, swung the door open and entered inside of Lee Soo Man's office bowing in front of him.

“Sit down kids,” He motioned to the chairs  that were sitting in front of his desk.

I sat down and pulled Mini Sica onto my lap as she squirmed around getting comfortable for a second.

“So I see that you have adopted the Hello Baby child,” we both nodded. “So you know what that means right?” we both shook our heads.

“It means that we will have to soon find a house where BOTH of the groups can live together. We can’t have the young child going back and forth between her parents right?” Lee Soo Man smiled at Mini Sica.

Me and Jiyong oppa nodded.

“There is also another thing, how are you guys going to take care of her? I'm scared that she might not want to go on a plane all the time. Knowing how hard it is with the kids and all, “ Soo Man explained.

“For now, I think she would be fine on a plane. But if she starts to get annoyed of the plane, we can take a train or something.” I explained.

Lee Soo Man smiled lightly as if he was saying ‘Okay’. “So I guess all of you kids got it figured out. I will arrange the house for you kids as quick as possible so that you can all live there as soon as you want. Arasso?”

~~~

So the deal was done. Lee Soo Man would be buying extra tickets for Mini Sica, Big Bang and SNSD would travel everywhere together (Including Variety Shows) and, SNSD and Big Bang would have a home to live in all together.

Tiffany and Seunghyun oppa was going to be very happy about this. I don't think that Lee Soo Man found out about the couple yet, but he was soon going to find out. Soon enough anyway. Soon enough.

~~~

“Jessica, Jiyong, Jessica! Going on in 5!” The man yelled.

I  quickly slid Mini Sica’s outfit over top of her as quick as I could and running out of the dressing room holding hands with Mini Sica and Jiyong oppa.

“We ran all the way onto the Star King set and quickly jumped into a seat with Mini Sica sitting beside me and Jiyong oppa on the other side.

My sister Krys and Amber, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seunghyun oppa, Young Bae oppa, Park Bom, Jay Park, Taec Yeon Ok and Nichkhun oppa were also here.

“Yahh, Mini Sica sure is cute!” Krys got out of her seat and kneeled down in front on Mini Sica. “How cute are you?” Krys asked pinching Mini Sica’s cheeks.

“Krys that isn't a good-” I started but getting cut off by my baby crying. I saw Krys pull back with an embarrassed face.

I quickly pulled Mini Sica into my lap and rocking her back and forth. “If you stop crying, I’ll bake you cookies when we get our new home” I whispered into her ear.

And with that, she just magically stopped crying.

“WAHHH! Look at how great of a mother she is! Stopping the young child of crying in less than a minute!” Dongho oppa exclaimed.

I hadn’t even noticed that the cameras were rolling. Jiyong oppa didnt even warn me! Aish...

I looked up and smiled at the camera, still rocking Mini Sica in my arms as she wiped away her tears. Wiping away part of the make-up with it.

“Excuse us,” I got out of my chair and taking her to the bathroom to get her cleaned up. I bowed to the camera as I walked off.

“Wow, she really is a great girl isn’t she Jiyong?” I heard Dongho oppa say. His mic was so loud, I could even hear it from the bathroom.

“Yeah, she’s the most perfect girl ever! She’s beautiful in my eyes and, caring for our baby no matter what. Even though it seems like she doesn’t smile a lot, you should see her! When she’s smiling and laughing, it’s like there’s no tomorrow!”

I giggled at the thought of his expression while he was saying that. He must have been grinning with that dorky face of his!

I finished cleaning up Mini Sica and I pulled her off of the counter, holding hands as we made our way back to the set.

“And here comes back the two Jessica’s!” Dongho oppa smiled.

“Gomawo, and sorry for leaving just like that.” I bowed to Dongho oppa and sat back down into my chair.

“It’s okay, I just have something to ask you,”

“Yes Dongho oppa?”

“What do you think of Jiyong?” Dongho oppa asked.

“He’s a jerk.” I simply said.

Everyone gasped.

“A lovable jerk!” I squealed hugging Jiyong oppa from the side. “He’s the most idiotic person ever, but yet he’s so cute!”

Everyone laughed at what I did.

“I’m a lovable jerk huh? When am I going to get the love shown?” He whispered into my ear.

“SHUT UP!” I yelled slapping him.

“Oh! Love fights on the set now eh?” Dongho oppa butted in.

I felt my face going red as I slowly reclined and went back into my chair...Love fight. Psht. :ove fights my .

“Ignoring me now eh? Fine! Be that way! Anyway, today we are having a magician come in! Mr. Jed Coleman! Please welcome him!”

A man walked in and bowed to the crowd. “Annyeonghaseyo everyone,” I guessed that he didn’t know much of Korean, so I spoke up.

“Do you need me to translate for you? I'm American, so my english is pretty much right there.” I told Jed in english and walking up closer to him.

“Yeah sure! Thanks, your name is?” He asked me.

“I’m Jessica Jung. It’s nice to meet you Jed,” I smiled. “It’s a shame my other friend wasn’t here today. You would’ve gotten along with her too!”

Jed smiled. “Okay, can you translate this for me Jessica?”

“Mhhm, yep, sure Jed.”

“Welcome everyone! Today I will show you a very abnormal trick!” He exclaimed motioning his hands.

“He said ‘Welcome everyone! Today I will show you a very abnormal trick!’” I mimicked him doing the same hand motions but in a different-ish way.

“I will need one guest from the crowd!”

“He said ‘ I will need one person from the crowd! ‘ “

Jed had picked Yuri. He had Yuri stand beside her and hold a pitcher that would hold coffee. (I don't know what it’s called... plus they did this once on Star King.)

Jed did some sort of trick, causing the water in the coffee pitcher to turn dark like coffee. And it was coffee! It tasted like it too! I even drank some myself.

“Which side did Jessica drink on? I want to drink on that side, “ Nichkhun oppa joked.

I walked over to him and turning the cup so that it was on the side that Taecyeon oppa had drank from.

“Wow! Jessica’s lips are daebak!” He exclaimed.

“I just made you drink on Taecyeon oppa’s side oppa...” I joked.

He quickly dropped the cup to his side and wiped his mouth as many times to get the taste out of his mouth. When he was done that, he said “YOU LITTLE!” And pointed at me.

Thats what he gets for trying to flirt. Stupid Nichkhun oppa...