Chapter 18

Strong

 

We had just finished the magic show of which Jed had performed.

I went to go sit back down into my chair when I had noticed Jiyong oppa wasn’t there. I bent down to Mini Sica’s side and asked her, “Where is Jiyong daddy?”

“He just left in the middle,” She replied as if it was just a normal thing that had happened. But I had no idea what he could be doing.

Making out with other girls? Flirting with other girls? HOW WOULD I KNOW?

I quickly swung Mini Sica up onto my shoulder and running off of the set without any sort of excuse to everyone else in the middle of the show.

I ran down the halls and into the dressing room first. I looked around, he wasn’t there. Next, I ran outside... he wasn’t there. Then, I thought maybe if I call him, I could follow the sound of his cell phone! Unless it was on vibrate. I had nothing to lose anyway, he would have known I was calling him if it was on vibrate anyway.

I called to his cell... it rang, and rang and rang.

“Yoboseyo?” Oppa picked up.

“OPPA! Where are you? You just left in the middle of the show!” I screamed through the phone. I could feel my face getting redder by the second as I yelled at him.

“Well it’s not my fault. Go back to your ‘Jed oppa’ and hangout with him. You don't need me anyway. I'm just another accessory that you would wear just to get more popular!” He yelled back at me.

“Is that what you think?” I questioned him.

“THATS WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE!” He screamed and hung up on me.

Wow... Did he really just do that?

 

 

14:12 Jiyongie

 

 

I'm sorry... I just... I don't know. I don't like it

when you hangout with other guys. I feel like

it isn’t fair to me. Since you’re my girl. Do

you want to have dinner tonight? I think

Seohyun can take care of Mini Sica since the

likes her so much. <33

 

 

14:13 Sica Babe

 

 

It’s okeey! I understand. YAAAAY <33

Dinner 4 two <33

 

 

14:15 Jiyongie

 

 

Gotcha babe, catch ya lata shortie >.-

xoxo ~y Jiyong

 

 

I shook my head at the text. y Jiyong my .

“Hun, do you want to hangout with Seohyun unnie tonight? Me and appa are going out together. So you can either stay with and of the unnies.” I told her as I pulled her into my lap.

“I want to stay with Tiffany and Seohyun unnie. Along with Taengoo, Hyo, Yul and Yoong, Sunny and Soo unnie!” She exclaimed throwing her hands up.

“Arasso, I get it. You can stay in the girls side of the house tonight. Don’t let the oppas come over to your side arasso? It’s a girls night without me,” I winked at the young girl.

She nodded. “Yup mummy, I got it!”

And with that, we made our way back home. I got ready for the date, and the rest of the girls got ready for the huge sleep over that was going to happen in the master bedroom where Mini Sica, Jiyong oppa and me had usually slept.

~~~

Me and Jiyong oppa were just wandering the streets. Holding hands, walking side by side. Everything was sort of perfect. The moon was half up. It seemed bright, but it was also dark at the same time.

The street lights seemed as if they were beaming brightly right on me and Jiyong oppa. I could see so much light in my eyes, that it was almost blinding me.

WAIT WHAT? BLINDING ME?

I spun around, I still couldn’t see anything.

“Oppa!” I called out.

I didn’t hear anyone respond. Just shouts and yells came at me ‘What kind of are you? Flirt with Jed oppa on Star King now you’re going to screw Jiyong oppa over?’ ‘  you are!’ ‘You don't deserve Jiyong oppa!’

I pushed away from the crowd and ran into a coffee shop. I sat myself down into a chair. I looked out the side of the window... people were pressing themselves against the glass. They were holding up signs, ‘YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘ER’ ‘UGLY’ ‘FAT’ Everything that was said, it was far from nice.

“Miss Jessica, would you like a cup of hot chocolate?” a nice man asked me.

I nodded slowly, “Thank you...” I mumbled as I twiddled my thumbs.

A few minutes later, I had heard the man hand me the hot chocolate. he slid the cup across the table as he sat down himself.

“So what made you come here?” He asked, obviously trying to ignore the people outside that were banging on the glass.

“I think you can see,” I pointed out at the window without even looking at it.

“Oh, I see how it is!” He grinned as he pulled my chin up. “You shouldn’t be so sad! Those people are just plain stupid to say you’re ugly. You’re the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The big brown eyes, the cute and small nose,” He poked at my nose, “Your delicate cheeks,” he put a little peck on them, “And the small soft lips!” He grinned. He didn’t kiss me, but he was fine with it. “I think I know what you’re thinking. I’m not going to kiss you because I know that you have a boyfriend. I don't want to ruin your relationship with him,” He smiled.

“Yahh, so cocky!” i stood up from my chair and slapping him. I could feel his muscles through his shirt... he was fit.

“You feel mah muscles huhuhu,” He grinned. “Am I that y?” He stood up and started flexing.

“YAH!” I screamed kicking him in the shin.

He dropped to the floor and hugged his leg close to his chest. “Meanie,” he single wordedly said as he stuck out his tongue at me.

I sat on the floor beside him, I was still laughing when he put his arm around me.

“We can be besties!” He giggled while spreading himself all along the floor and wriggling around. He just made me laugh. Even at the worst times like now, he is somehow causing me to laugh with all of the humor that he is showing.

~~~

Its been almost two hours already.

I still don't know the guy’s name, all I know that he’s funny. Like straight up a joker. Annnd... he really likes food. He ordered like 1000000000000 doughnuts for himself already. He eats so much, but he is so fit.

He showed me around the back and all for a bit. I was still waiting for Jiyong oppa to text me, or at least contact me. I wanted to know if he was okay or not. I had tried to call him over 30 times, but he wouldn't pick up. I tried to text him too.

Yes, I probably seem very over protective and maybe a bit too crazy. But he’s my boyfriend. So I can be like this can’t I?

I was staring at my phone when the guy leaned over and peeked over onto my shoulder. He laid his chin on my shoulder and spoke, “You’re waiting for him to reply arent you?”

He probably figured it out from how deeply I was staring at my phone.

I just nodded my head slightly.

“Don't worry, I bet he is fine. He wouldn’t cheat on a girl like you anyway!” He grinned cutely, throwing his arms back up again. “So perfect!” He exclaimed.

I smiled at his actions. “Thanks,” I said simply.

I stood up from the floor and held my hands down to pull him up from the floor. He gladly accepted and I pulled him up and  on to his own.

“So, I guess you have to go now. There’s only a few people still standing out there, so I think that you would be fine.” He smiled.

“Yeah, thanks for all of the fun,” I smiled back. “I should’ve asked, what’s your name?”

“I’m Justin. Justin Hwang. Do you want me to take you home?” he replied and asked my pointing outside where it was slightly raining.

“Nah, it’s okay. I can walk. My house isn’t that far anyway.” I shook it off and started to walk away. I suddenly turned around.

“PHONE NUMBERS!” We both yelled at the same time.

We quickly traded our phone numbers before we started to head off again.

“Bye Oppa!”

“Bye Jessica!”

~~~

Sorry for not updating TT^TT I haven't been in the mood to do a lot in the past few days. Everything is kind of falling apart in my life. So with that happening, I didnt update in a really long time. But I hope this update was long enough for you guys... Annyeong <33