Chapter 11

Strong

 

Me and Jiyong-oppa gathered everyone around to go find her.

“What’s wrong with you guys? You lose a kid in less than 30 minutes?” Tiffany scolded me.

“Hey, she didn’t do anything. She was just chasing after me because I scared her. Then we went back, and we couldn’t find Jessica.” Jiyong explained.

I hugged onto his arm, went on the very tip on my toes and whispered something into his ears, “Thank you!”

Then he put his arm around me. And whispered in my ear, “Anything for you” and kissing my cheek.

“Yah! Stop people all lovey dovey. We gotta find this kid. Pair up in two’s now lets go!” Tiffany yelled at all of us.

We quickly got into our pairs and walked off. Me and Jiyong-oppa were yelling her name over and over again.

“YAH KWON JESSICA!” Jiyong oppa yelled.

Just then, it hit me. She never replied to Jessica. She’d gotten used to how I only called her Mini Sica.

“Mini Sica-shi!” I said in a bored tone.

Suddenly, she popped out from the side of a woman and her boyfriend or who seemed to be her husband.

“Umma Sica!” She ran at me and dove into my arms.

“Yahh where did you go huh baby?” I rocked her in my arms.

“But you left me! I went to look for you!” I rocked my head. Even at this age, excuses.

“Do you love umma that much huh Mini Sica?” I questioned her poking at her nose and giving her short kissy faces while walking beside Jiyong-oppa to call the rest of the group and tell them that we had found her.

“Yup!” She yelled proudly. “Umma let me down.” She whined.

I dropped her to the floor, she ran and jumped on top of what was sort of looking like a table and yelled, “MY SICA UMMA IS THE BEST!”

It was cute... but she just caused a lot of trouble. No one knew that Big Bang and SNSD were both here.

I was ducking behind people frantically trying to find my way to Mini Sica and take her away before anyone else could get to her and question where the rest of us were. The last thing I needed was more SONE’s and VIP’s thinking that we were all dating and kill us all!


I felt Jiyong-oppa grab my hand and pull me towards Mini Sica. She quickly jumped off of the table and into my arms as I kept on running towards the car letting go of Jiyong-oppa.

“Jessica! Can we please have your autograph?” “Oppa! Can I have your autograph!?” “Stay away from GDragon you !” “Jessica, where is Yuri?” “Jessica, are you here with just GDragon?”

People kept barging question at me and Jiyong oppa as we stopped running and calmly walked. Honestly, when I heard someone call me a , I almost cried. Why would people be so cruel? I know that they’re protective of Jiyong oppa since he is an idol and a member of BigBang, but is it necessary?

I climbed into the car with Mini Sica and quickly wiping my tears so that no one else could see. I sat down in the back seat with Mini Sica. Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany were sitting in front of me and everyone else took different cars.

“Mumma, what’s wrong?” Mini Sica had whispered in my ear.

“I’m going to miss you baby,” I told her.

“Why? I'm staying with you and appa forever!” she exclaimed throwing her hands up a bit to dramatically... did she learn from Tiffany?

I chuckled from the thought of Tiffany and Mini Sica compared in their personalities. But I just nodded at her as I looked out of the window and looking at all of the trees passing by until I felt a little weight go on to my shoulders. I looked over and saw Mini Sica laying on my shoulder.

I propped her up so that she wouldn’t have a cramp when she woke up. “Sleep tight baby, just one more day.” I whispered to her before falling asleep myself.