Spaghetti!!

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Unnie! Let's have dinner together tonight?" suggested Yerin all of a sudden while they were eating breakfast.

"You haven't even finish your breakfast and now you've already thinking about dinner?" Hanna looked at her sister in disbelieve.

"I'm just saying. You don't have to be so grumpy."  Yerin continue eating her toast with a slight pout.

"I'm not being grumpy right now! I'm just wondering why are you thinking about dinner when you haven't even finish your breakfast."

"Well, we haven't had dinner together in a long time."

"Dinner together? Yah! We always eat dinner together at home!" said Hanna while hitting Yerin's forehead lightly.

"Oww! That's painful, unnie! Must you hit me like that?" replied Yerin with a frown while rubbing her forehead gently.  'Such an abusive sister!' Yerin thought to herself.

"Aish! Stop acting. I didn't hit it that hard anyway." Hanna rolled her eyes.

"Well, as I was saying. We haven't had dinner together in a long time. When I said together, I meant just the two of us. Without umma and appa." said Yerin after she had stop rubbing her forehead.

"You know something? You make us sound like we are a couple." replied Hanna with a giggle.  "We haven't had dinner together in a long time. When I said together, I meant just the two of us." Hanna mimicked Yerin's words, trying to hold in her laughter.

"Yah! I'm being serious right now!" Yerin hit Hanna's arm lightly, giggling as well.

"Fine, fine. We'll go to that pasta shop that you like so much for dinner tonight, ok? You go and tell umma that we're not eating dinner at home tonight. Well, at least umma and appa get to have a romantic dinner together." said Hanna with a smile.

"Are you thinking about your date with Boyfriend's Kwangmin last week, unnie?" asked Yerin with a cheeky smile.

"What? Of course not! What makes you say that?" Hanna looked at her sister with a frown.  'I wasn't thinking about it at all. But since she already said it, it does sort of reminds me of my date with Kwangmin-shi. Opps! I mean Pikachu-shi!' Hanna thought to herself with a smile.

"I thought that you're not thinking of that date. Then why are you smiling like and idiot for?"

"No, I'm not!" denied Hanna, her face slowly starts to blush.

"Aish! Stop acting all annoyed with me right now. You know what I'm saying is the truth." said Yerin, sticking her tounge out at her sister.  "See! You're already turning red!" Yerin then added, earning her a smack on the back of her head from Hanna.  "Yah! I don't think that Kwangmin oppa would want to date you if he knows that you're so abusive!"  Yerin run away from her sister before Hanna could smack her again.

"You''re such an annoying sister! I hate you!" said Hanna with a giggle as she watch Yerin run away from her.

"I know! I love you too, unnie!" replied Yerin in laughter as she walk to her mother to tell her about their dinner plans.  'Umma would always agree to let her crazy daughters out of her sight.' Yerin thought to herself when her mother quickly agreed to let her sister and her dine out tonight.

 

 

"This is probably the first time that we finish our schedule early." said Jeongmin while lying on his bed, streching.

"I know right? But it's still already 7 p.m." replied Hyunseong while taking off his jacket.

"Yah, Kwangmin-ah! Why is this Pikachu infront of the bathroom?" asked Donghyun when he accidentally stepped on it while on his was to the bathroom.

"Don't know. Aww! My poor Pikachu! It's a good thing that you're not broken when Donghyun hyung stepped on you." Kwangmin cooed to his Pikachu toy once he took it from his leader's hands.  Donghyun just shooked his head looking at Kwangmin's childish behavior.

"When will you stop being addicted to Pikachu, Kwangmin-ah?" asked Youngmin who was lying on his bed.

"When will you stop being addicted to Winnie the Pooh, hyung?" Kwangmin replied his twin's question with another question.

"Fair enough." said Youngmin in defeat.

"Who's cooking dinner tonight?" asked Donghyun when he walked out of the bathroom.

"Maknae line!" Jeongmin shouted in reply while pointing at the twins and Minwoo.

"Aish, hyung! Can we not cook tonight?" Minwoo starts to whine.  "I don't think there's anything for us to cook with anyway."

"Then go to the mart and buy the groceries." said Donghyun, giving a simple solution to the maknae.

"I'm too tired!" Minwoo whines again while lying on his bed.  Donghyun turns his head to look at the twins who were on their bed, Youngmin was reading his manhwa on his IPad while Kwangmin was arranging his Pikachu plushies neatly on his bed.  The twins look at Donghyun when they felt an intense stare coming from the leader.

"I'm so tired! I need to take a little nap!" said Youngmin quickly while turning off his IPad and closes his eyes, avoiding the leader's gaze.

"Yeah, me too!" Kwangmin also quickly lay down on his bed and hugged one of his Pikachu plushies, pretending to sleep.  Jeongmin and Hyunseong just laugh looking at the twins actions.

"Aish! You guys are so lazy! Fine then, we'll eat out tonight." Donghyun finally gave in.  "But we'll go without manager hyung, just us. So don't wear anything too attractive. Got it?"

"Ne, hyung!" everyone replied in unison.  Even the twins who are pretending to sleep replied with closed eyes, making the other 4 members laugh.

"But where should we go and have our dinner, hyung?" asked Hyunseong with a frown.

"Let's eat spaghetti tonight!" Jeongmin replied excitedly.

"Sure, why not." replied Donghyun.

"Hyung, can't we eat tteokbokki instead?" asked Youngmin while opening his eyes and sat up straight on his bed.

"I thought that you're taking a nap." Donghyun replied sarcastically.

"Aish, hyung!" Youngmin looked away while tidying up his messy hair.  "Yah! Where are you going?" Youngmin asked Kwangmin when he got off his bed.

"To take a shower. You want to join me, hyung?" Kwangmin looked at Youngmin innocently and winked at him.  Youngmin just stares at his twin in disbelief.

"I seriously don't understand these two." said Jeongmin eyeing the twins weirdly.  "Kwangmin-ah! Quickly shower. I want to use the bathroom next."

"Ne, hyung." Kwangmin quickly took his towel and went in the bathroom.  The members each took turns to shower and get ready for dinner.

"Aish, Kwangmin-ah! I'm going to throw your Pikachu toys of you don't keep them properly!" shouted Hyunseong while holding on to Kwangmin's Pikachu toy that was poking his when he was about to sit on the sofa.

"NO!!!!" Kwangmin shouted dramatically and grabbed the toy that was in Hyunseong's hands.  Youngmin who just finished getting ready shooked his head looking at his twin's reactions.

"Are all of you done?" asked Donghyun as he walked out of the bedroom.  The members just nod in reply.  "Let's go!"

"It's a good thing that the restaurant is not far away from our dorm." said Minwoo when all of them were making their way to the restaurant.  Minwoo slowly creeps up behind Hyunseong and jump on his back.

"Yah! I'm not carrying you all the way to the restaurant. Walk yourself!" shouted Hyunseong, startled.  But Minwoo kept on clinging onto Hyunseong's back.  Hyunseong uses all his strength to push Minwoo off his back, making Minwoo fell on the road.

"Hyung!" whined Minwoo as he slowly stands up.  The members just ignores him and continue walking to the restaurant.  "Bad hyungs!" Minwoo muttered to himself and run slightly to catch up with his hyungs.

 

 

"Yerin-ah! We're just going for a simple dinner. Why must you wear something so fancy?" asked Hanna when they were getting ready for dinner.

"What do you mean? You're wearing a dress too." Yerin looked at her sister confused.

"Well, must you wear high heels? I'll be so short next to you if you wear them."

"Aish! Then wear your high heels, unnie. Isn't that a simple solution?" said Yerin while arching her eyebrows.

"Don't you think that you're spraying on too much perfume?" Hanna frowned looking at her sister.

"Aish! You have so many things to complaint about, don't you?" Yerin starts to get irritated with her sister.

"I'm just saying. Faster! I'm like super hungry right now." said Hanna as she walked out of Yerin's room.  "Bye, umma! Love you!" Hanna hugged and kissed her mother's cheecks before waiting for Yerin in her car.

"Bye, umma! I love you!" Yerin shouted as she gets in the passengers seat and waved to her mother.

"Bye, girls! Take care of yourself!"

 

 

 


Hey there my fabulous readers!!! I've updated once again...

I'm so happy reading all of your comments and really really appreciated it!!! :D

I really love u guys!! (in a sisterly way!) >.<

I'm not sure if this chapter is good enough but I really hope that u guys will enjoy reading it!!

Please continue to subscribe and comment down below everyone!!! XD