It's not that bad!

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"What are you guys staring at? It's not like you have never met them before. " said Donghyun to the other four members when they just stared at Hanna and Yerin.

"Ah, ne. Annyong!" greeted Jeongmin cheerfully.  Hyunseong and Youngmin also greeted them with a huge smile on their faces.

"Annyong, Yerin-shi." greeted Minwoo shyly, his face slightly blushing when his eyes suddenly made contact with Yerin's eyes.

"Am I invisible, Donghyun oppa?" Hanna asked Donghyun who just came out of the kitchen.

"Huh? Why did you ask such a question?" Donghyun look at Hanna with a frown.

"It seems that Minwoo-shi can only see Yerin and not me." replied Hanna with a grin.  Youngmin and Jeongmin laugh slightly listening to Hanna's complaint.

"Oh, sorry! Annyong noona!" said Minwoo quickly after hearing Hanna's words, realising his mistake.

"He likes your sister, that's why he is all shy around her. Kwangmin is in the kitchen making a huge fuss. Go and see him." whispered Donghyun to Hanna with a giggle.  Hanna nodded and walked towards her sister.

"You better behave yourself, Yerin." Hanna whispered to her sister and walked towards the kitchen.

"I'm not a kid, unnie!" Yerin whined, pouting cutely.

Donghyun smacked Minwoo's arms gently when he sees that Minwoo is staring intensely at Yerin.  "Minwoo-ah! I think if you wait for Kwangmin, you won't be able to go out with Yerin-shi at all. You two can go out right now if you want to, let Kwangmin be. Hanna-shi will deal with him."

"Ne, hyung." replied Minwoo softly.  "Shall we go out, Yerin-shi?" Minwoo asked Yerin shyly while playing with his fingers innocently.

"That would be nice, oppa." replied Yerin with a blushing face.

 

 

"Aish! Why did I even insisted in making my own chocolates? This would probably be the worst chocolate ever made! Hanna-shi would definitely throw these chocolates away!" Kwangmin pouted while looking at the chocolates that he had made in disgust.

"Pikachu-shi?"  Hanna who just entered the kitchen softly called him.

"Was I thinking about Hanna-shi too much that I'm hearing her voices right now?"  Kwangmin shook his head slightly, still not looking away from the chocolates.

"You're not delusional, Pikachu-shi. I'm really here." said Hanna as she walked closer to Kwangmin who is sitting on a stool in the kitchen.  Kwangmin look up and was shocked to see Hanna who is standing in front of him.  "Surprised?"

Kwangmin nod his head slightly, still looking at Hanna in disbelief.  "Why are you here, Hanna-shi? What time is it?"  Kwangmin glanced at his watch, 7.50 p.m.  "OMO!!! I'm late! How do you know which is our dorm? Are you going to scold me right now for being late, Hanna-shi? Wait! Did Yerin-shi come with you? Where is Minwoo? Is he angry at me?"

Hanna hold in her laughter, seeing Kwangmin acting all frantic infront of her.  "Can you repeat all your questions again, Pikachu-shi? I think I need to write it down since there were too many of them." said Hanna sarcastically, a smile creeping onto her face.

"Did Yerin-shi come with you?" asked Kwangmin, slightly unsure of which question to ask first.

"Yes, she did. Minwoo asked her out just now. So both of them are probably having an awkward situation right now." replied Hanna while sitting on a stool beside Kwangmin.

"How did you know which is our dorm?"

"Donghyun oppa brought me and Yerin up here since someone made us wait in the car for almost 30 minutes."

"Umm... Sorry!" said Kwangmin as he got up and carry the tray full of chocolates to the trash can, wanting to throw it.  'It's better to not give such a terrible tasting chocolates to her.' Kwangmin thought to himself.

But before he could throw them, Hanna stopped him.  "Aren't those for me? Why are you throwing it away?"  Hanna took the tray away from Kwangmin and put in on the table infront of her.

"Don't eat it, Hanna-shi!"  Kwangmin slapped Hanna's hand, making the chocolate that she is holding fell back on the tray.

"Why not? Did you put poison in it? No, right?" Hanna looked at Kwangmin with a frown.

"It doesn't taste good. You would definitely want to throw it away once you taste it. So it's better for you to not taste it." said Kwangmin as he tried to pick up the tray, but Hanna didn't let him.

"How bad can it be?" replied Hanna as she quickly took a piece of chocolate and put it in before Kwangmin stop her again.  Kwangmin's eyes widen as he saw Hanna putting the chocolate in .

'I knew it! It taste bad!' Kwangmin thought to himself when he saw that Hanna's expression doesn't look very good.  "I told you not to eat it!"

"Woah! It's like super bitter, Pikachu-shi!" said Hanna the moment she finished chewing the chocolate.  Kwangmin just pouted as a reply.  "I didn't say that it is bad. You don't have to throw them away. Do you have fruits in the fridge?"

"Fruits? What do you want to do with it?" asked Kwangmin as he start to carry the tray once again to throw away the chocolates.

"I swear I'm going to chopped your hands off if you keep on trying to throw these chocolates away!"  Hanna glared at Kwangmin and grabbed the tray away from him.

"You can't do anything to save the chocolates, Hanna-shi. Just throw them away."

"Do you have any fruits in here?" asked Hanna, totally ignoring what Kwangmin had just said.

Kwangmin opened the fridge and took out some strawberries and bananas.  "I think Donghyun hyung just bought this from the mart." said Kwangmin, passing the fruits to Hanna.

"Help me melt the chocolates back will you, Pikachu-shi?" ashed Hanna cutely, blinking her big doe eyes.

Kwangmin becomes flustered for a moment but then he quickly regained back his composure.   "I still don't know how you're trying to save the chocolates, Hanna-shi." said Kwangmin as he melted back the chocolates.

"Like this." replied Hanna as she dipped one of the strawberries into the hot melted chocolate and put it in .  Kwangmin just stared at Hanna blankly.  "Open your mouth, Pikachu-shi!"  Hanna hold out another chocolate dipped strawberry infront of Kwangmin's mouth.  Kwangmin hesitated for a moment but then opened his mouth slowly.  "Good boy!" said Hanna as she patted Kwangmin's head.  "It's not that bad, right?"

Kwangmin slowly nodded his head and continue to chew the strawberry.  "I guess not. But it's still bitter."

"I like bitter chocolates. I don't like the sweet ones." said Hanna as she dipped another strawberry into the chocolate.  "This isn't so bad after all."

"What isn't bad? The chocolate? Are you out of your mind?" replied Kwangmin with wide eyes.

"I told you that I like bitter chocolates, Pikachu-shi. But I got to admit, this chocolate is probably one of the most bitter ones I've ever tasted."  Hanna quickly put a piece of chocolate coated banana into Kwangmin's mouth before he could say anything else.  "When I say it isn't bad. I mean tonight. Going on a date does sounds great. But sitting here, eating chocolate coated banana and strawberries isn't that bad either. It doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing. It's who we're spending the time with that counts. Don't you think so?" said Hanna with a smile while her fingers that is stained with chocolate.

Kwangmin stared at Hanna lovingly, hearing her words.  'I guess tonight is really not that bad.' Kwangmin thought to himself while still staring at Hanna.

"You should take a picture, Pikachu-shi."

"Huh? A picture? Why should I?" asked Kwangmin, confused.

"If you want to keep staring at me, you should take a picture. It lasts longer." said Hanna, slightly blushing.

"Are you blushing right now, Hanna-shi?" teased Kwangmin.

"No, I'm not!" Hanna denied, looking away.  "Why would I blush, just because you stare at me?"

"So you're not blushing?"  Hanna shook her head, insisting that she's not blushing.  "Then what if I do this?" asked Kwangmin and moved his face closer to Hanna.  Hanna froze when Kwangmin was coming closer to her.  Kwangmin kept on moving closer without any intention of stopping, a cheeky smile creeps onto his face.

 

 

 


Dun dun dun!!! I thought that it would be fun to have a cliffhanger for this chapter.. What do u guys think?

Anybody miss Minwoo and Yerin? Their date will be in the next chapter, so do anticipate it! :)

I'm happy to be receiving comments from all of u.. (Eventhough it's less than 10, I still appreciate it!)

Keep on subscribing and comment down below ok everyone!!! XD

*I really want to buy some Dearberry products! >.< (It's super hard to find it in my country! T.T)