Contest Prize

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"They are so hilarious, right unnie?" Yerin asked while watching the show Wonder Boy on the tv.  Hanna just replied with a nod.  Both of them kept laughing hysterically throughout the entire show.  Suddenly their doorbell rang, "Unnie, go and see who is that at the door." said Yerin while lying down on the sofa.

Hanna just stare at Yerin in disbelief.  "Yah, I'm older than you! How dare you treat me like I'm your younger sister." Hanna hit Yerin's arm lightly.

"I'm tired!" Yerin pouted and start doing aegyo.

"Your aegyo doesn't work on me! Now go and see who's at the door." said Hanna in an annoying tone.

"Aish! Fine then." Yerin walked lazily to the door.  "Unnie!!!!" Yerin yelled excitedly after closing the front door.

Hanna who was startled by Yerin's yelling quickly ran to her sister, afraid something bad might had happened to her.  "What? What happened?"  Hanna asked with a worried expression on her face.

"Chill down, unnie!" Yerin said with a giggle.  "It's nothing bad." she then added.

"Yah! You gave me a shock! I thought something bad happened when you yelled just now." Hanna smacked her sister's head lightly.

"You don't have to be so abusive, you know!" said Yerin while rubbing her head to soothe the pain.

"So, what is it that made you yelled so loudly?"

Yerin then become all excited again and starts to hug her sister.  "Unnie, do you remember that I once said that I entered a contest?"

"Emm... I think so." Hanna looked confused but then remembered that Yerin mentioned about entering a contest.

"Guess what?!" Yerin almost shouted into Hanna's ears.

"You won?" Hanna asked while arching her eyebrows.  Yerin just nodded as an answer.  "So, what did you won?"

"It was a contest about Boyfriend. They're having a fan meeting early next month and I won 2 tickets for that event!!" Yerin cried excitedly.  "Come with me, ok?" Yerin look at her sister with full of hope.

"Ask someone else to accompany you. I'm very lazy to go." Hanna replied.

"Unnie!! I want to go with you. I want you to see how charismatic and cute they are, face to face. Please, unnie!" Yerin begged.  "Besides, you are already addicted to them. Come with me, ok?" Yerin starts showing her aegyo to Hanna.

"Fine! But only this one time." Hanna gave up.  Yerin squealed in excitement and hugged her sister tightly.

"I love you, unnie! You're the best!" Yerin said while showing a thumbs up, a smile still plastered on her face.  Hanna just smiled at her sister's reaction and went up to her bedroom.

"Is that fan meeting same as the one Pikachu-shi told me before?" Hanna wondered to herself.  "Should I tell him that I'll be going to that fan meeting? Maybe he's going there as well. We can finally meet!"  Just thinking about it made Hanna excited.  "But he still seldom online nowadays. I might not able to tell him that I'm going to that event." Hanna sighed with a disappointed face, remembering the last time she chatted with Pikachu-shi.

 

 

Boyfriend had just finished filming one of their Hello Baby episodes and they were sitting in the living room together with their babies.  "Kwangmin-ah, did you invite that girl you always chat with to our fan meeting?" Donghyun whispered to Kwangmin while playing with Ilayda who was sitting on Kwangmin's lap.

"I never told her that I'm a Boyfriend member. But I did told her about Boyfriend's fan meeting next month." Kwangmin replied.

"So, is she coming?"

Kwangmin shook his head in reply.  "Why are you asking anyway, hyung?"

"Nothing. Just wondering if I could see the girl who make our 4D Kwangmin so happy nowadays in person." Donghyun said while pinching Ilayda's puffy cheeks and gave her a fatherly smile.

"What do you mean by that?" Kwangmin gave Donghyun a confused look.

"It's so obvious that you're starting to fall for her. You kept on smiling everytime you chat with her." Donghyun replied while giving Kwangmin a meaningful smile.

'Am I really starting to fall for Hanna-shi?' Kwangmin wondered to himself, smiling at Ilayda who is looking at him innocently.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Minwoo sits beside Donghyun and asked.

"No one." Kwangmin and Donghyun said at the same time while looking at each other.

"Aish! What's with all the secret, hyung?" Minwoo does his aegyo in hoping that they will tell him what they were talking about a few moments ago.  Donghyun looked away and starts talking to Youngmin who is playing with baby Jeongmin while Kwangmin ignores Minwoo's question and starts playing with Ilayda.  Leaving Minwoo dumbfounded.

 

 

 


Sorry for not updating yesterday u guys!

I was totally sick, and I used 2/3 of my day yesterday just to sleep.... :P

So, I'm planning on double updating today.. (if I can that is.. -.-")

Anyways, thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting on my fanfic everyone!! :)

Do subscribe and comment down below!!! XD