Pikachu Bread

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Do you think I have dark circles Yerin-ah?" Hanna asked her sister sho is sitting on her bed waiting for her to finish doing her makeup.  But there was no reply from her sister.  "Yah! Song Yerin!!" Hanna began to shout when her sister is ignoring her.

"Huh? Did you say something unnie? Sorry, I can't hear you. What is it again you were asking me?" Yerin asked with an innocent face while taking of her earphone.

"I was wondering if I look like a panda. Well, do I have dark circles?"

"Kind of. But it's not very obvious anyway. It's not so obvious like Seungri oppa's dark circles."

"Seungri who?" Hanna looked confused.  She was wondering whether she know who the person Yerin's reffering to.

"BigBang's maknae Seungri. Why do I even bother telling you anyway? It's not like you know him." said Yerin with a sigh.

"Again with the k-pop!" Hanna starts to roll her eyes. "Remind me to buy some eye masks for my dark circles once we reach the shopping mall ok, Yerin-ah." Hanna then said when they are about to leave the house.

"Ne, unnie!"

 

 

"Youngmin hyung!  Can't you wear something normal, instead of all black?" Kwangmin start to whine when Youngmin came out wearing his usual 'Dandy Style' which Kwangmin never understood what it actually means.  'It's just all black. What's so stylish about that?' Kwangmin wondered to himself.

"You seriously don't know fashion Kwangmin-ah. This is called..." Kwangmin cut him off before he could even finish his sentence.

"I know, I know. It's your very famous 'Dandy Style'" Kwangmin even air quote the word 'Dandy Style'.  "Come on Youngmin-ah, I'm hungry. The others are probably waiting in the van already.

"Youngmin-ah! It's so hot today and you decide to wear all black?" asked Hyunseong with a frown when Youngmin is getting in the van.

"Aish, hyung! This is what they call...."

"Dandy Style!! We know!" everyone in the van shouted before Youngmin could even finish his sentence.

"Pikachu bread... Pikachu bread..." Kwangmin muttered to himself while searching for the bread when they had reached a local bakery near their dorm.

"I don't understand why can they make a Pikachu bread and not a Pooh bread." Youngmin starts to whine and throw little tantrums.

"Youngmin hyung, I thought you're always trying to keep a charismatic image? Stop acting like a kid! People are watching." whispered Minwoo irritatedly.  Youngmin just pout as a response.

Kwangmin was still searching for his Pikachu bread when someone squealed loudly near him.  "Pikachu-shi!!!!" Kwangmin froze for a while when he heard that familiar name.  'Hanna-shi?' he thought to himself.  He turned around and saw a girl smiling happily with a Pikachu bread in her hands.  'She kind of looks like Hanna-shi.' Kwangmin kept on staring at the girl who is now making her way to the cashier to pay for her bread.

"What are you looking at Kwangmin-ah?" asked Jeongmin when he saw that Kwangmin is staring at something so intensely.

Kwangmin startled when he heard Jeongmin's voice.  "Emm... Nothing hyung." He turned his head back to the cashier to look for the girl again but unfortunately, she's not there anymore.

"Do you want to buy anything else besides this?" asked Jeongmin while waving the Pikachu bread infront of Kwangmin.

Kwangmin just shook his head as a reply.  He is still thinking of the girl that he saw just now. 'Could it really be Hanna-shi? But then again, maybe not. The world isn't that small anyway.' He thought to himself.

 

 

"Unnie! I'm hungry! Let's stop somewhere and buy something to munch for a while before going home." Yerin whined when they had finished with their shopping.

"There's a bakery across the street!" Hanna pointed at the shop, looking all excited.

"You and your love for breads! Which one do you love more? Breads or Pikachu?" asked Yerin while crossing the street.

"Both!" Hanna replied with a giggle.

Both sisters were looking at the bread with enthusiasm.  Ever since they were little girls, bread is a must eat thing everyday for them.  Hanna was looking through the bread when she suddenly spotted something... "Pikachu-shi!!!!" she squealed in excitement with the Pikachu bread in her hands.

"Aish! Why must she be so loud just for a bread?" Yerin muttered to herself with annoyance.  "Can you not make a scene?" Yerin whispered to her sister when she realise that a tall guy with sunglasses is staring at Hanna.

Hanna just stuck her tounge out at Yerin and proceed to the cashier to pay for their breads.  'Why did I say Pikachu-shi when I could just say Pikachu? Aish! That guy is driving me crazy!' Hanna thought to herself with a smile.

"Let's go, Yerin-ah!"

 

 

 


I finished another chapter again!! :)

Thank u for reading my fanfic guys! I really appreciate it..

Do subscribe and comment down below!! XD

Btw, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY u guys!! Do u have a partner this Valentine's day? I'm spending my day all alone and lonely T.T