Making me crazy

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"OMO!!! We finally get to come home early today!" cried Jeongmin the minute he stepped into the dorm.

"I know right? Usually when we come home we just go straight to bed. At least today, I get to read my manhwa." said Youngmin with his IPad in his hands, Hyunseong sitting beside him trying to read the manhwa as well.

Kwangmin lay down on Minwoo's lap and reads his book which he recently bought while Minwoo is watching the tv.  After finishing 2 chapters of the book, Kwangmin remembered how long it has been since he last chatted with Hanna-shi.  He glanced at the clock which is on the wall and quickly his laptop.  'I hoped Hanna-shi is online right now. It's only 10.30 p.m.' Kwangmin thought to himself.  "She's here!" Kwangmin squealed happily.

"Who's here?" Minwoo who was startled hearing Kwangmin's loud voice asked with a frown.

"No one." Kwangmin replied, still with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Eh! Let me see who it is. Is it a girl? Is she pretty?" Minwoo peek at Kwangmin's laptop, acting all nosy.

"Just watch that tv show, Minwoo-ah!" Kwangmin pushed Minwoo's face away from the screen and walked into the bedroom with his laptop.  "Hanna-shi!! I missed you! Don't you miss me too?" Kwangmin starts to type to his chatting buddy.

"Long time no see, Pikachu-shi."

Kwangmin frowned at the reply. "Yah! We haven't chatted in a long time and all you say right now is 'long time no see, Pikachu-shi'? "

"What else do you expect me to say? 'Oh, Pikachu-shi!! I miss you so much that I could die!' kind of thing? It's not me who seldoms online nowadays."

"It's nice to read that, eventhough you don't mean it at all. =.= So, you online everyday? Were you, like waiting to chat with me?"

"What?! Of course not! Why would I?"

Kwangmin just smiled at the reply. 'It would be nice if you did.' he thought to himself.  "So, what have you been up to lately? Have you gone crazy yet about Boyfriend?"

"Well, I'm not like super crazy yet about them. But, to tell you the truth. I do searched them on the internet like, everyday. Thanks to you and my sister for making me a bit addicted to them."

"So you have watched our new mv, I Yah?" Kwangmin pressed 'enter' and suddenly realized something.

"Our? So what? You suddenly think that you are a part of Boyfriend or something? Haha!!! I know you said that you look like Boyfriend's Kwangmin. But please, don't act like you're him! I'm sure that you're not as cute as him."

'What did she say? I'm cute?' Kwangmin thought to himself and starts to do a happy dance.  Donghyun who was entering the room eyed him suspiciously and asked, "What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, hyung!" Kwangmin looked back at his laptop, not looking at Donghyun at all because he's too embarrassed.

"You're chatting with that girl again?" asked the leader, peeking at Kwangmin's laptop screen.  Kwangmin just nodded in reply.  "She's really pretty!" Donghyun commented.

"Yah, hyung! I saw her first!"

"I didn't say that I want to get to know her.  Stop acting like you're her boyfriend." Donghyun answered with a giggle and walked out of the room.  Kwangmin focused back his attention to his laptop screen the moment Donghyun left the room.

"So you think that Kwangmin is cute? Then how about Youngmin? I mean, they are twins right? So, you think Youngmin is cute too?" Kwangmin starts to type excitedly and anxiously waiting for the reply.

"Well, he's sort of cute actually. They are twins. But in my opinion, both of them are very different actually. Youngmin seems a bit more... Mature? Whereas, Kwangmin looks a bit more... Soft? Well, I don't really know how to describe it actually. But they are definitely different."

"What do you mean he looks soft? Like girly?"

"Well, not girly. It's just that he looks more outgoing, more fun to be around with. I suppose."

"So, he's like your ideal type?"

"What is wrong with you? Asking me all this questions all of a sudden."

"Nothing! Just wondering how a fangirl would think of Boyfriend's Kwangmin."

"I'm not a fangirl!"

"Ok, ok. Don't get all emotional right now. I'm just saying. Boyfriend's having a fan meeting early next month. Are you going?"

"Told you that I'm not super crazy about them. So, I don't think I would go to their fan meeting. Besides, all those tickets are usually expensive. I'd rather use the money to go shopping!"

"Aish! Girl's and their love for shopping."

"Where have you been actually, Pikachu? These past few days, I mean."

"I knew it! You were waiting for me. I know you're going to deny it. But I know it's the truth. :P "

"Think whatever you want, Pikachu-shi."

"I'm very busy lately. And I come home very late at night. Sorry for keeping you waiting, my dear Hanna-shi." 'Just say you missed me already!' Kwangmin thought to himself while remembering how Hanna-shi looks like when they met at the mart, making him smile.

"I told you never to call me 'dear'! Well, since you said that you always come home late. I'm guessing you don't get much sleep. You must have looked like a panda! Go to sleep then, I have a feeling that you really need it."

"Hey! It's ok. I mean, we seldom chat nowadays right? Since you always waited for me, I'll stay up all night to chat with you."

"I insist you go and get some sleep right now, Pikachu-shi. And I did not wait for you at all! We'll chat some other time, when you are not busy. Ok? Now go to sleep, Pikachu-shi. Goodnight! I really did miss you >.< "

'What did she say? Miss me?' Kwangmin starts to get all giddy.  Before he could even reply, Hanna-shi had logged off her account.  Kwangmin turned off his laptop feeling all flustered inside.  "She is seriously making me crazy." Kwangmin muttered to himself and hugged a big Pikachu plushie that a fan recently gave him.

 

 

"Where have you been actually, Pikachu-shi? These past few days, I mean." Hanna asked her chatting buddy who she seldom chatted with nowadays.  She got to admit that she felt really happy seeing him online.

"I knew it! You were waiting for me. I know you're going to deny it. But I know it's the truth. :P "

'Why does he always reads me like an open book? Obviously I won't admit it that I've been waiting to chat with him every night.' Hanna thought to herself, smiling.  "Think whatever you want, Pikachu-shi."

"I'm very busy lately. And I come home very late at night. Sorry for keeping you waiting, my dear Hanna-shi."

Seeing the word 'dear' made Hanna blush for a moment.  She then kept her composure and replied, "I told you never to call me 'dear'! Well, since you said that you always come home late. I'm guessing you don't get much sleep. You must have looked like a panda! Go to sleep then, I have a feeling that you really need it."

"Hey! It's ok. I mean, we seldom chat nowadays right? Since you always waited for me, I'll stay up all night to chat with you."

"I insist you go and get some sleep right now, Pikachu-shi. And I did not wait for you at all! We'll chat some other time, when you are not busy. Ok? Now go to sleep, Pikachu-shi. Goodnight! I really did miss you >.< " Hanna quickly logged off her chatting account when she had pressed the 'enter' button.  'Why the hell did I say that to him?' Hanna thought to herself while holding her burning cheeks.  "I'm not falling for the guy that I have never met before... Am I?" Hanna wondered in confusion.

"What if Pikachu-shi isn't a nice guy like I thought he is? What if he is a really bad guy? But, what if he is a nice guy? The one that you always dreamt of having as a boyfriend? Aish! This Pikachu-shi is really driving me insane!" Hanna muttered to herself before getting ready for bed.

 

 

 


I don't think that my updates are as good as it was before! :(

My updates seems very 'normal' and it's making me really irritated right now... -.-"

But I still hope that all of my readers enjoy reading my fanfic... Thanks for reading it guys!! :)

Well, you know what I usually say at the end of every update, right?

Come and say it with me!!! :D

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!! XD