Yes??

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"What... What are you trying to do, Kwangmin-shi?" asked Hanna, stuttering.  Hanna shuts her eyes tightly as Kwangmin's face moves closer to hers.  Kwangmin lips form a smile, looking at the panic Hanna in front of him.

"I told you not to call me, Kwangmin-shi." Kwangmin whispered to Hanna's ears.  He blows slightly into Hanna's ears sending shivers down her spine.  "Look at you! You're blushing like crazy right now, Hanna-shi!" squealed Kwangmin like a child with a huge grin on his face.

"You're so mean for teasing me, Pikachu-shi!"  Hanna smacked Kwangmin's arms who is laughing crazily when she finally realises what is happening.

"What? Were you hoping for a kiss, Hanna-shi?" teased Kwangmin.

"Huh? Of course, not! Why would I?" replied Hanna, looking away as she tries to hide her blushing face.  Kwangmin glanced at Hanna who is pouting while twirling her hair with her fingers.

"Hanna-shi..."  Kwangmin pout slightly when Hanna didn't answer him.  "Hanna-shi!!!"

"What?" asked Hanna as she turns her head to look at Kwangmin.  "What are you trying to do right now?"  Hanna widens her eyes looking at Kwangmin who have a strawberry on his mouth.  Kwangmin didn't answer her, he just kept on pointing to the other end of the strawberry.  "No way!"

'Why must she be so stubborn? I'm trying to show that I also have a lot of charisma like Youngmin hyung!' Kwangmin thought to himself with a frown.

"Are you crazy, Pikachu-shi?" cried Hanna when Kwangmin kept on insisting that she bite the other end of the strawberry.

'You're making me crazy right now, Hanna-shi!'  Kwangmin didn't reply Hanna's words but instead he pulled Hanna closer to him.  Hanna who was shock by Kwangmin's sudden actions, couldn't even think straight.

She finally got back to her senses when she feels that her lips were touching the strawberry.  But her reflexes wasn't fast enough because the strawberry that was on her lips was suddenly change with something soft and warm.  'Why am I not trying to push him away?' Hanna thought to herself as her lips are still in contact with Kwangmin's.

Kwangmin broke the kiss for a moment and said, "I know you wanted to kiss me, Hanna-shi."  Before Hanna could even reply, Kwangmin leans back in to kiss her lips again.

'I'm not going to make myself look cheap!' Hanna thought to herself and pulled Kwangmin's hair slightly to break the kiss.

"Are you trying to right now, Hanna-shi?" asked Kwangmin while arching his eyebrows.  A grin creeps onto his face as he starts to imagine stuffs.

"You, ert!" cried Hanna as she hits Kwangmin's head lightly.  "What are you thinking in this small head of yours?"

"Uhh... Nothing!" replied Kwangmin as his face starts to turn red.

"Really? Then why are you blushing right now? Aish! I never knew that the 4D Kwangmin of Boyfriend is such a ert!"

"I'm not a ert!" whined Kwangmin with a pout.

"You are, Kwangmin!" shouted Donghyun.  The other Boyfriend members laugh at Donghyun's remark.  Kwangmin and Hanna froze hearing Donghyun's loud voice and the member's laughter all of a sudden.

"You can hear us, hyung?" Kwangmin shouted back, getting all flustered thinking about what else have the members heard.

"Crystal clear, Kwangmin-ah!" shouted Jeongmin on behalf of the leader, trying to hold in his laughter.  "Hanna-shi! I think you should stay like a few metres away from Kwangmin. He's acting really strange since the moment you entered the kitchen."

"You can really hear us, oppa?" asked Hanna shyly but still loud enough for the members to hear her.

"The thing is, Hanna-shi..."  Donghyun didn't finish his sentence when all of them suddenly enters the kitchen making Kwangmin and Hanna flustered.  "We have been standing outside of the kitchen since the moment you entered it." he later then added with a cheeky smile on his face.

"You guys can continue kissing if you want to. Ignore us, we just want to eat the strawberries and bananas with the chocolate. You guys make it sounds really delicious." said Youngmin with a grin as he and the rest of the members sits on the empty stools in the kitchen.

"Aish, hyung!" Kwangmin whined cutely.  Hanna didn't even reply.  She kept on playing with the ring on her finger, trying to hide her blushing face.  Hanna turn look at Kwangmin when she felt Kwangmin's hands in hers.  Kwangmin just gave her a warm smile in return.

Suddenly they heard the front door being open and Minwoo shouting.  "We're back! Where are you guys? Hyung?"

"Kitchen!" Hyunseong shouted back and put a piece of chopped banana into his mouth.

"Huh? What are all of you doing in here?" asked Minwoo as he entered the kitchen, his hands are still linking with Yerin's.  "Why is the atmosphere so tense in here?" asked Minwoo again when he sees that Kwangmin and Hanna was blushing like crazy.

"Nothing!" replied Kwangmin shyly.

"How can kissing Hanna-shi means nothing to you?" Donghyun said while arching his eyebrows towards Kwangmin.  "Hanna-shi might feel hurt by your words. Right, Hanna-shi?"

"Huh? No, oppa. Why would I?" answered Hanna, stuttering.

"OMO!! You too, Kwangmin hyung?" cried Minwoo as he widens his eyes.

"What do you mean by me too? Don't tell me... You and Yerin? Kissed?" asked Kwangmin with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Well... We didn't really kissed. Minwoo oppa was too scared to do so." said Yerin softly with a red face.

"No, I'm not! Hyung, we don't have extra stool right?" asked Minwoo with a frown.  Jeongmin just shook his head in reply.  Kwangmin pulled Hanna's hand, asking her to stand up.  Hanna didn't understand what Kwangmin is trying to do, so she just decided to follow his lead.

"Come here. Sit here." said Kwangmin as he urges Hanna to sit on his lap, making Hanna blush even harder.

"Yerin-ah! Come here, sit on oppa!" cried Minwoo happily, patting his lap as he sits on the stool that Hanna sat on just now.

"Aish! Must all four of you act all lovey dovey in front of us?" said Hyunseong frustratedly.  "I'm so jealous! Hanna-shi, don't you have another sister?"

"Unfortunately no, oppa. Sorry! This is the only one I got." replied Hanna as she pats Yerin's head.

"Why did you chat with Kwangmin in the first place, Hanna-shi? Why didn't you chat with me?"asked Hyunseong, blinking his eyes innocently.

"Aish, hyung! Don't flirt with my girlfriend!" whined Kwangmin.

"Who says I'm your girlfriend?"  Hanna arched her eyebrows looking at Kwangmin.

"Oh, you're not? In that case... Stand up for a moment, Hanna-shi."  Hanna did as she's told.  Kwangmin ran out of the kitchen and came back with a red velvet box in his hands.  "Since the chocolates that I made sort of failed, I have nothing else to give you except for this ring. Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Kwangmin as he opened the red velvet box.

"What if I say no?" said Hanna with a serious face.

"I told you to not disappoint me, Hanna-shi!" whined Kwangmin, pouting.

"And I told you that I have never disappoint you, right? Is my Pikachu-shi sulking?" asked Hanna as she pinches Kwangmin's cheeks.

"So, that's a yes?"  Kwangmin look into Hanna's eyes while holding her hands.  Hanna nod her head shyly and look away.  "I love you, Hanna-shi! Happy White Day, my dear girlfriend!" said Kwangmin as he gave Hanna a quick peck on her lips, making Hanna widens her eyes in shock.

"Unnie! I'm so happy for you! You're making me jealous, unnie!" squealed Yerin in excitement.

Minwoo pushed Yerin slightly so that he could stand up and made his way to the fridge.  "You don't have to feel jealous Yerin-shi. I'm not going to ask you to be my girlfriend, right now. But will you accept my White Day gift for you, Yerin-shi." said Minwoo as he holds out the box of chocolates that he had forgotten earlier on.

"Ne, Minwoo oppa." Yerin answered shyly.

"I'm so jealous right now!" said Jeongmin and Hyunseong at the same time.

"Kwangmin-ah! We're suppose to be the same. Why am I still single right now?" whined Youngmin as he takes a bite of the strawberry.

"I'm the oldest one here, and yet I'm still single." said Donghyun, joining in the rest of the members who are complaining.  The two couples just smiled happily looking at the members reaction.

 

 

 


Hey readers!! What do u guys think of this chapter?

I feel like somehow it is bad! :(

I'll end this story in chapter 30... Are u guys happy? 2 more chapters to go!!!

Thanks for reading and subscribing to my story!!! And please leave your comments down below!!! XD