Let's meet...

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Unnie!! Boyfriend's new Hello Baby episode is already on YouTube!" shouted Yerin from her room. "Want to watched it together?"

"Really? Yeah, sure." Hanna who is sitting in the living room shouted back so that Yerin could hear her.  Ever since she went to Boyfriend's fan meeting with Yerin, they have been talking a lot about Boyfriend.  'It's a good thing that she didn't laugh at me for suddenly liking all this k-pop stuff.' Hanna thought to herself.

Yerin came into the living room while bringing her laptop with her.  "You didn't get anything for us to munch while we watch this show?" asked Yerin.

"Yah! It's only like a one hour show. Besides, we just had our lunch. You're seriously going to gain weight if you keep on eating a lot, Yerin-ah."

"I'm not that fat ok, unnie!" Yerin replied with an annoyed face.

"If you want to munch something, go and get it yourself." said Hanna while hugging her Pikachu plushie.  Yerin didn't answer Hanna and just sit down beside her sister on the sofa when she remembered that she kind of gain a little weight.

"OMO!! Minwoo is like so cute with the babies. He really is a good daddy. Don't you think so, unnie?" Yerin squealed when they have finished watching the show.

"All of them are, actually. Kwangmin looked so fatherly when he was playing with baby Ilayda." replied Hanna with a smile, remembering the Hello Baby show that they had just watched.

"I wish we could go to that free hug event!" Yerin pouted while crossing her arms.

"Yeah. Too bad, right?"

"Well, at least you got to hold Kwangmin oppa's hands. What's with him anyway during that fan meeting? What did you say to him, unnie? And don't you dare ignore my questions this time!"  They both never talk about the incident since they got back from the fan meeting.  Well, Yerin did try to ask Hanna about it. But Hanna would either choose to ignore her or change their conversation subject.

"Ok, I won't change the subject! But I swear I didn't say anything to him. I just greeted him." Hanna blinked her eyes innocently, looking at Yerin's face.  "But it did felt good." Hanna whispered, but loud enough for Yerin who is sitting beside her to hear it.

"You're probably one of the luckiest girl ever, unnie! You totally made Boyfriend's Kwangmin fall for your beautiful face! I'm so proud to call you my sister. Since you and I share the same genes, I wonder if I can attract the other Boyfriend members with my pretty face." Yerin starts to fantasize about the cute Boyfriend members with a huge smile on her face.

"I going to ignore you right now and go to my room, my dear little sister. Keep on that imagination of yours!" Hanna replied while walking to her room.  'Why do I have such a crazy sister?' Hanna wondered to herself while turning on her laptop.

The moment Hanna logged in her chatting account, a chatbox appeared.  "I've been waiting a long time for you, Hanna-shi?"

"You waited for me? For how long, Pikachu-shi?"

"Around 2 hours, I think. I almost logged off a moment ago. Luckily you're online right now!"

"It's just 2 hours, Pikachu-shi. I've waited for you almost 2 weeks!!!!! =.= "

"You missed me don't you?"

"Well, yes. It's because I have no one to argue with..." 'What else can I say to him? Of course, I missed you? Hell no, I'm not going to say that!' Hanna thought to herself irritatedly.

"Aish, this girl! You never admit your feelings do you?"  Before Hanna could reply, Pikachu-shi wrote again.  "I thought you're not crazy over Boyfriend."

"What's with the sudden statement?" Hanna replied confusedly.

"I saw you at their fan meeting, Hanna-shi."  Hanna's eyes were wide when she read what Pikachu-shi had wrote.

"You saw me? You went there too? Wait! I didn't see guys at the fan meeting."  Hanna tried to remember whether she saw any guys at the fan meeting.  'I might have overlooked. It's not like there's only 10-20 people at the fan meeting, there were hundreds of fans.'

"I saw you holding hands with Boyfriend's Kwangmin.... Was it fun?"

"So what? Is Boyfriend's fanboy jealous that I got to hold one of the members hands?"

"I'm not jealous. I just want to know how it felt."

"Normal, I suppose."

"Kwangmin is good looking right? Once you see him up close.."

"Kind of, I guess."  Both of them were still online, but neither of them wrote anything.  Hanna was wondering what else to talk about with Pikachu-shi when suddenly Pikachu-shi's reply made her eyes wide.

"Let's meet, Hanna-shi."

"Meet? We don't really know each other, Pikachu-shi." 'Meet each other? What if he's a bad guy? What if he's just trying to take advantage of me?'  Many bad thoughts came into Hanna's mind when Pikachu-shi says that he wants to meet her.

"If you're thinking that I'm a bad person, then don't worry because I'm not! I'm a very nice and a very good looking guy, Hanna-shi. And I'm also VERY TALL!"

'Why can he always read my thoughts?' Hanna wondered to herself.  "Fine! When? Where?"

"So you agree that we meet?!"

"Don't make me change my mind, Pikachu-shi. But we must meet each other at an open space, with lots of people."

"Not a place where there are lots of people, please. How about a cafe? It's a public place. You don't have to worry too much."

"I don't have to worry? We're meeting for the first time, and you asked me not to worry?! You are one crazy guy, Pikachu-shi!"

"You remember the fan meeting place, right? There's a cafe beside that building where the fan meeting was held. Lets' meet there."

"Well, ok. But you already know how I look. How can I recognize you, Pikachu-shi?"

"It's hard not to recognize me, actually. Since I am very good looking. >.< "

"I'm serious, Pikachu-shi!"

"Chill, Hanna-shi! :) I'll wear a black t-shirt with a light brown colour jacket and also sunglasses. But I'm seriously telling you, It's hard not to recognize me. You'll understand why I said that, Hanna-shi. Let's me around 8 p.m. ok?"

"You really do have a lot of confidence don't you? And sunglasses at night? You're a really weird guy, Pikachu-shi. I'm scared to meet you right now!"

"Don't be. I promise you that I'm a really nice person. I really need to go now, Hanna-shi. See you at the cafe this Saturday, 8 p.m. ok? I can't wait!"  Before Hanna could even reply, Pikachu-shi had logged off.

'Do I seriously want to meet him?' Hanna thought to herself while turning off her laptop.  "Should I really meet Pikachu-shi?" Hanna asked her Pikachu plushie while hugging it tightly.

 

 

"Hyung! I'm thinking of meeting Hanna-shi this Saturday." Kwangmin told Donghyun when both of them were alone in their dorm's living room.  The other members are already passed out from all those busy schedule that they had, promoting for their comeback.  Only Donghyun knows about Hanna, that's why Kwangmin feels better talking about her with his leader.

"Are you serious? I mean, you barely know her. Yes you met her before but then again, you guys just chatted for a short amount of time." Donghyun asked with a frown.  "We're not like other people where we could just go out and meet people on our own and privately. Our lives are not so private, Kwangmin-ah. What if someone sees you on that day and starts spreading rumours?" Donghyun try to talk sense into Kwangmin.

"I know that. But, I already promise her." Kwangmin said softly while playing with his fingers innocently.

"I'm not saying that you can't go. And I'm also not saying that you can go. But sometimes, you need to make some tough decisions, Kwangmin-ah. You know that right? You're old enough to think what is right for yourself." said Donghyun while patting Kwangmin's shoulders and went to bed.

"But I really want to meet her." Kwangmin whispered to himself while playing with his Pikachu plushie.  "What should I do Pikachu-ah?"

 

 

 


I finally update again!!! Sorry for keeping all of u waiting..

I know, there's not a lot of Kwangmin and boyfriend moments in this chapter..

Well there's no Boyfriend moments at all in this chapter.. SORRY!!! :(

I'm really happy that u guys are subscribing and commenting on my story..

THANK U SOOOO MUCH!!! >.<

To all new readers, do subscribe and comment down below!!! XD