Big Eyes!!

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"OMG unnie!! Look at how cute these guys are!" Yerin practically shouted in Hanna's ears. "Aish! Stop being so obsess with those girly girl kind of guys.." replied Hanna sort of annoyed at Yerin for shouting at her when she is trying to have some peace of mind by reading her novel."Unnie, you're no fun! Why can't you share a bit of my passion for k-pop?" "Well, first of all i totally hate seing guys who act cutely like a girl.. Besides, none of the guys that you showed me are charismatic! They just keep on showing their aegyo, as if it's so cute.."

Hanna never understood her sister's passion for k-pop. What's so cute when the guys actually looks like a girl? Except for the fact that they have a short hair of course. In Hanna's opinion, guys should look very charismatic, manly and tough. But all the guys that Yerin showed her are either 'curvy' or attempting to do aegyo..

"I'll show you how charismatic they can be!" said Yerin and ran to her room with high determination. "Yeah right!" replied Hanna, clearly not interested in the things that her sister is going to be showing her. Yerin came down later with a k-pop magazine in her hand and start flipping those pages instantly.

"Look at how charismatic these guys are!" said Yerin while showing Hanna the page which have Boyfriend's Janus lyrics and their pictures for the song Janus. Hanna had listen to the song Janus before just because Yerin sort of forced her to. 'The song was kind of nice.' thought Hanna when she first listen to it.

"Tell me what is wrong with them? Are they not handsome enough? Are they not cute enough? Are they not charismatic enough?" Yerin's questions were like bullets being shoot to Hanna's ears.

"I hate seeing these guys! Their eyes are like so huge and it looks as though it's going to popped out soon!" replied Hanna while pointing her finger to the picture of the twins that was in the magazine.

"But they are the cutest one's in the group! I really like them. How can you possibly hate them unnie??" said Yerin with a pout.  "People have different opinions about things, dear Yerin-ah" replied Hanna while hugging her beloved sister.

"I'm going to my room now Yerin-ah. Goodnight!"

"Night unnie!!"

 

 

It's almost 2 a.m. and Hanna is still in front of her laptop waiting for someone random to chat with her.  She likes chatting random stuffs to random people and in the process she even got to be friends with some of these peoples.

A chatbox suddenly appear and... "Hey there beautiful! I'm kinda lonely tonight.."

"Like I even care!" said Hanna to herself and quickly blocked that guy.

Hanna became kind of bored so she decided to listen to Boyfriend's Janus since she remembered her conversation with Yerin a few hours ago.

A chatbox appeared again while Hanna was watching the music video on Youtube... "It's rare to see a girl 'online' at a time like this.."

Hanna was going to ignore the chatbox but when she saw that the other person had a Pikachu as his profile picture it sort of reminded her of her childhood and her addiction towards Pokemon when she was a little girl. She smiled to herself remembering her childhood days.

"It's also rare to see a kid 'online' at a time like this.. Won't your parents be angry at you for using the internet at a late hour?" replied Hanna.

"Well the thing is.. I'm not a kid.. I'm 18 and i don't need my parents permission to use the laptop.." he replied back.  "Aren't girls usually afraid of getting dark circles for staying up late?" he then added.

'So he's the same age as me huh?' thought Hanna.  "Well I'm not like the other girls I can assure you that.." replied Hanna.

Hanna waited for about 20 minutes but there is no reply on the other side so she decided to switch off her laptop and have some sleep. "Maybe I should start worrying about getting dark circles." said Hanna to herself.

 

 

"Kwangmin-ah!! Go and get us some snacks.  I'm hungry!!" shouted Donghyun to Kwangmin who is stuck infront of the laptop since they finished their dance practise.

"Aish hyung!! It's already 2 a.m. and you're still hungry? Go and get it yourself. I'm busy right now." whined Kwangmin.  Kwangmin is kind of addicted to the chatting site since a few weeks ago.  But he only got a chance to be 'online' at such a late hour.  And usually not many people would be 'online' at such hour.  Kwangmin saw a picture of a beautiful girl with the ID name S.Hanna.  'Such a cute girl and a nice name.  It won't hurt to try right?' Kwangmin thought to himself and decided to chat with the girl on the other side.

"It's rare to see a girl 'online' at a time like this.." he started.  'Maybe she won't reply me.' Kwangmin thought to himself.

"It's also rare to see a kid 'online' at a time like this.. Won't your parents be angry at you for using the internet at a late hour?"  A smile automatically creep onto Kwangmin's face when his chatting partner replied him.

"Well the thing is.. I'm not a kid.. I'm 18 and i don't need my parents permission to use the laptop.. Aren't girls usually afraid of getting dark circles for staying up late?"

"Well I'm not like the other girls I can assure you that.." she replied again.  'How different can she be?'  Kwangmin wondered with a smile still plastered on his face.

"Yah!! Kwangmin-ah!! I told you to get me some snacks. I'm dying right now!" said Donghyun again while attempting to do aegyo to Kwangmin which is definitely a failure.

"Aish!! Fine! Stop doing aegyo. It makes me want to vomit!" replied Kwangmin and he then went straight to get his leader some snacks.  "Here you go. Now stop bothering me!" said Kwangmin and he straight ran to the laptop to check whether that Hanna girl is still 'online'.  Unfortunately not!  'It's all Donghyun hyung's fault!' thought Kwangmin while pouting.

 

 


KYAAAAA!!! I'm actually writing a fanfic!! Really love reading fanfics since last year and kinda felt like writing one too..

So here I am right now, writing a very 'childish?' kind of fanfic..

I am soo hoping that u guys will enjoy reading my fanfic..

I'm sorry if this fanfic has a 'boring, lame, school student' kind of feel.. -.-"

But still, do enjoy & subscribe!! :D