Chocolates

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"OMG, unnie!!! Are you serious right now? You're not joking with me, right?" Yerin look at her sister with wide eyes, smiling from ear to ear.

"Do I look like I'm joking right now, Yerin-ah? I still can't believe that Minwoo-shi would want to go on a date with you!" Hanna starts to squeal.

"It's not a date, unnie!" Yerin pouted, blushing slightly.

"Not a date? Come on, Yerin! You and I know it so well. A guy and a girl going out on White Day, together! Don't act all innocent with me right now, Yerin-ah."

"Anio, unnie! You're thinking too much. Just because you're going on a date with Kwangmin oppa, it doesn't mean that I'll be doing the same thing with Minwoo oppa."

"Yeah, right! Stop acting so shy about it, my dear little sister." said Hanna while hugging Yerin tightly with a smile on her face.

"Fine then! You don't act the same way when I say something about you liking Kwangmin oppa."

"Alright then! But for now, let's just keep it between us. Deal?" Hanna look deeply into her sister's eyes.

"Deal!" replied Yerin while hugging Hanna tighter.  "I love you, unnie!"

"I love Pikachu-shi more than you, Yerin-ah!"

"Aish! You're seriously inlove aren't you, unnie? In that case, I love Minwoo oppa more than you too!"

"Aish! You're going out with Minwoo-shi all alone for the very first time and you're already saying that you love him?"

"Friendly love, unnie. Maybe brotherly love." said Yerin while looking down at her foot, trying to hide her blushing face.

"And your love for him will soon expand into a different sort of love." replied Hanna with a cheeky smile.

"Do you think Kwangmin oppa will give you chocolates for White Day, unnie?" asked Yerin, trying to change the subject.

"I know what you're trying to do right now, Yerin-ah!"  Yerin pouted listening to her sister's words.  "Hmm... Chocolates? I don't know. I'll be super happy if he'll give me a Pikachu plushie!"

"You already have tons of Pikachu plushie, unnie. I don't think that you'll need another one." Yerin rolled her eyes.  'Every girl wants chocolates or maybe flowers on White Day. And all she wants is a Pikachu plushie?!' Yerin thought to herself with a frown.

"It's not bad to add another Pikachu plushie to my collection."

"Fine, I give up! I really don't understand the love you and Kwangmin oppa have for that Pikachu!"

 

 

"What are you doing, Kwangmin-ah?" asked Youngmin looking at his twin who is flipping through some books.

"Do you know how to make chocolates, hyung?" Kwangmin glance at Youngmin with a frown on his face.

"Chocolates? Why do you want to make them? Just buy them at the stores."

"Buying them and making them isn't the same, hyung! I want to make them myself. Do you know how to make them?"

"Do I look like I know how to make chocolates? I only know how to eat them."

"Aish, hyung! You're seriously not helping me right now!" whined Kwangmin with a pout on his face.

"I'm sure Hanna-shi wouldn't mind if you just buy the chocolates at the stores. Besides, your chocolates might not taste great at all."

"Can you not spoil my mood right now, hyung? Besides, it's the thought that counts right?"

"You seriously don't know how woman thinks, do you?"

"And I suppose you do?" said Kwangmin sarcastically.

"Well, most girls wants perfection, Kwangmin-ah." replied Youngmin.  "What I'm trying to say is that if you do want to make your own chocolates, they better taste good. Or else they might criticized you." Youngmin added when Kwangmin look at him with a confused face.

"Well, hyung. You say that most of the girls think that way. You know Hanna-shi is different."

"How different do you think she would be?"

"Don't criticized her! I'll stranggle you if you criticized her again." said Kwangmin seriously, looking at his twin.

"Ok, fine! She is your soon-to-be girl. You do whatever you think is the best for both of you!" replied Youngmin while moving away from Kwangmin to read his manhwa.

"My girl? That sounds awesome." Kwangmin whispered to himself, a wide grin plastered on his face.  "As long as she doesn't reject my confession, that is." Kwangmin starts to frown a little thinking of the possibilities that Hanna-shi might reject him.

 

 

 


It's been quite a long time since I updated right?

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting and sorry for this short chapter!! Please don't hate me >.<

I might not be able to update my story as fast as I was the last time cause I'm sort of busy this week...

It's a sad thing that my comments are not as much as they used to be, which makes me feel unmotivated to update my story.. :(

Thank u so much my dear new subscribers!! I'm happy that u guys love reading my story! :D

Please continue on to subscribe and leave some comments down below!!! XD

*I'm about to take my results for the biggest exam ever this Thursday.. The results would be like my life! I'm super scared!! Wish me luck u guys!! T.T