Bad instincts

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"You're really making chocolates, Kwangmin-ah?" asked Hyunseong when he saw Kwangmin busy doing something in the kitchen.  Kwangmin just nodded in reply.  "Do you know how to make it?"

"I read on how to make it on the internet, but it seems a bit hard. So I'm just making it by my instinct." replied Kwangmin with a frown while melting the chocolate bars.

"Making it by instinct? I don't think that helps though." Hyunseong whispered to himself, still looking at Kwangmin.  "Are you making chocolates as well, Minwoo-ah?" Hyunseong asked Minwoo when the maknae walked into the kitchen.

"Me? Of course not! I bought a box of them last night. I'm scared that it won't taste good if I make them myself." replied Minwoo, eyeing Kwangmin who is in his own world of chocolate making.

"Are you trying to say that my chocolates won't taste good, Minwoo-ah?" Kwangmin glanced at Minwoo for a moment and continue making his chocolates.

"I didn't say anything about your chocolates. But I think it's better to buy than making it, simply because it's your first time making it. Things might not go your way."  Hyunseong nodded his head, agreeing with Minwoo's words.

"It's the thoughts that counts!" replied Kwangmin with a smile, imagining how his chocolates will be a success.

"Keep telling that to yourself and maybe everything will turn out fine." said Minwoo with a grin.

"If I knew that you'll be this annoying, I would never asked Yerin to come along."

"It wasn't you who asked Yerin-shi. Hanna noona who asked Yerin-shi for me." Minwoo stuck his tounge out at Kwangmin.

"I was the one asking Hanna-shi to do it, Minwoo-ah! I'll chopped your tounge off if you keep on doing that!"  Hyunseong just shook his head and laugh looking at the two guys who are arguing childishly.

 

 

Hanna was busy looking through her closet when Yerin came in her room and asked, "Unnie, what are you wearing tonight?"

"Nothing." replied Hanna lazily.  Yerin smacked her sister's shoulder after hearing the reply.  "Oww! Of course I'm wearing some clothes."

"Obviously you're wearing some clothes. But which one?" asked Yerin, annoyed with her sister.

"I don't know. A dress, maybe? It is White Day, right? Obviously I want to look pretty for tonight."

"I know, me too! But I don't know what to wear!"

"Let's just wear a dress. End of the story! I'm not going to think too much about tonight. Get out of my room, Yerin-ah!" said Hanna while turning on her laptop.  Yerin just walked out without saying a word.

A chatbox appeared the moment Hanna sign in her chatting account, "Hanna-shi! You're coming tonight, right?"

"I was thinking of not coming, actually."

"Yah! Hanna-shi! How can you do this to me?!"

"I said I was thinking of not coming. I didn't say that I won't come. =.= "

"You're really making me worried, Hanna-shi!"

"When did I ever disappoint you, Pikachu-shi? What time should I come to your dorm?"

"Around 7 would be good!"  Hanna was about to replied when Pikachu-shi wrote another line, "Hanna-shi, I need to go now! See you at 7 p.m. ok?"

"See you then!"  Hanna glanced at her table clock, 4.45 p.m.  "I should get everything ready for tonight!" Hanna said to herself and jumped off her bed.

 

 

"Do you guys smell anything?" asked Jeongmin when everyone was in the living room.  Kwangmin was busy with his laptop, chatting with Hanna-shi.

"Smell what?" Youngmin arched his eyebrows looking at Jeongmin.

"You guys can't smell that?" Jeongmin asked again, sniffing really hard to make sure that he's not wrong.

"Kwangmin-ah, have you finished making your chocolates?" Hyunseong asked Kwangmin who is totally engrossed with his laptop.  Kwangmin quickly ran to the kitchen after hearing Hyunseong's question, almost throwing his laptop on the floor.  Youngmin quickly catch the laptop while shaking his head, looking at his twin.

"Told you that things might not go your way!" Minwoo shout a little, making sure that Kwangmin who is in the kitchen could hear him.

"Shut up, Minwoo-ah!" Kwangmin shouted back from inside the kitchen.

"You can use the top parts. Don't stir it anymore, Kwangmin-ah! It might taste bitter afterwards." said Youngmin when he got in the kitchen.  Kwangmin just nodded in reply.  "You know you shouldn't just leave the chocolates and do whatever you like."

"Don't lecture me right now, hyung!" replied Kwangmin, annoyed.

"Kwangmin-ah! It's bitter!" said Youngmin when he tasted a bit of the chocolate.

"You're not helping me, hyung!" whined Kwangmin while shaping the chocolates.  Youngmin sighed in defeat and helped his twin to shaped the chocolates.

"It's not that bad. It's just bitter. If she like bitter taste, I suppose it won't be any problem." said Youngmin when he saw Kwangmin pouting.

"Are you trying to make me feel better, right now?

"I just don't want you to loose your confidence, Kwangmin-ah."replied Youngmin.

"Thanks, hyung!" said Kwangmin while putting the chocolates in the fridge.  'I should get ready right now. I don't want Hanna-shi to wait for me.' Kwangmin thought to himself and skipped his way to the bathroom with a smile on his face.

"Is his chocolates really ok, Youngmin-ah?" asked Donghyun when Youngmin sat beside him.

"It was super bitter! I felt like throwing it in the trash!" replied Youngmin with a frown.  The other members who heard Youngmin's reply laugh their hearts out.  "Shh!! Toned down! Kwangmin might hear all of you!"

"I guess you should never make chocolates by instinct." said Hyunseong after he finish laughing.

"I think Kwangmin really have bad instincts" replied Minwoo, still giggling.

"You really care about him, don't you?" asked Donghyun with a fatherly smile.

"He is my twin." Youngmin muttered softly, smiling slightly.

 

 

 


Hey everyone!! I've finally updated! I know it's short, SORRY!!

It's been a while since I write, so please don't hate me if it's not good anymore! >.<

I'm so thankful that people are still subscribing to my story!

Please continue on subscribing and leave you comments down below!!! XD

*My exam grades are better than expected! Thanks to all of you for your wishes! I love u guys! >.<