Get to know him?

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

Yerin was surfing the internet on the sofa when Hanna came and sat beside her.  Hanna was flipping the channels to find a show that interest her.

"Unnie! Change back to the previous channel for a while. Faster!" Yerin was almost shouting to her sister.  Hanna didn't argue and just do as she's told.  That channel was actually playing Boyfriend's Love Style.  Yerin quickly put away her laptop and starts to fangirl on the sofa.  "OMO!! Unnie, aren't they just adorable? I mean, look at them! The maknae line is like so damn cute!"

Hanna just watched it without a word.  'The song is actually pretty catchy and the lyrics are sort of meaningful. I can't believe I'm thinking of this right now, but the guys actually looked kind of cute and charming at the same time. Like what you expect your boyfriend to do for you.' Hanna thought to herself.

"That song is nice, right Unnie?" Yerin asked, still smiling as she remembered the maknae line's smiles in the mv.

"I guess the song is nice. And so are the rap parts actually." Hanna replied with a dull tone, as though she was not even affected by that video.

"I know right! Kwangmin and Minwoo are so cute while rapping."

"So, who's your favourite member or bias? Is that what they call their favourite member? Bias?" Hanna asked with a confused look on her face.

"Wow, unnie! You even know what bias is? I thought you don't care about all this things." Yerin giggled.

"Just thought I should probably know a little about all this stuff since you're so crazy about it. Even my chatting buddy is picking a fight with me over that Boyfriend group."

"Unnie, your chatting buddy is also a Best Friend?"

"Best Friend?"

"It's Boyfriend's fan club name. So your chatting buddy is a fangirl to?"

"Well, a fanboy actually."

"Really? So, what's his name?"

"Yah! You haven't even answered my question yet!" replied Hanna irritatedly. 'Such a nosy sister!' she thought to herself.

"Well, I can't decide actually. Everyone is very unique in their very own way." said Yerin after thinking for a moment.  "So what's your chatting buddy's name? Is he handsome?" Yerin was getting all excited.

"Well, I call him Pikachu-shi since he asked me to. He doesn't want to tell me his real name. And I don't even know how he looks like."

"What?! And you're still chatting with him? What if he turns out to be some ert guy, unnie?"

"Well if he is a ert guy, then I guess those Boyfriend have a ert as their fan."

"Unnie! I'm not playing around right now."

"I didn't say that you were. Don't worry, ok? It's not like I'm going to meet him anyway." Hanna replied, reassuring her sister.

"Well, if you say so unnie."

 

 

For a few nights now, Kwangmin would always logged in his chatting account just to chat with Hanna-shi.  And she seems to always be there to chat with him.  'We seem to act close eventhough we just know each other.' Kwangmin thought to himself while chatting with Hanna-shi.  He got to admit that they would always quarrel, but then again she never fail to make him smile.

"So, have you fallen for the charismatic Boyfriend yet?" asked Kwangmin when both of them were chatting.

"Well, I already know some basic things about them by reading their profile. But I still haven't go crazy over them."

"Not yet. But I'll make sure that you will, Hanna-shi."

"What's with the confidence?"

"I'm just saying.. Anyways, which of the member have caught your eyes?" Kwangmin was so eager to know the answer to that question.  'Why do I even asked? What if she pick someone else besides me?' Kwangmin sigh as he thought of the possibilities.

"Well truth be told, the rappers have kind of caught my eyes.  And I'll take back what I said about the twins. They don't look like they have huge eyes once you get use to seeing them."

The reply made Kwangmin smile widely.  'She's definitely falling for me. I'm one of the twins and I'm also a rapper. Aish, Kwangmin! Get yourself together!' he lightly hit his head but his smile seems as though it won't fade.  "Told you the twins are good looking!" bragged Kwangmin.

"Hey, hold on a second! I said that the twins eyes aren't huge. But I said nothing about them being good looking!"

"But don't deny it! They do look good right? Especially the twin that raps."

"Hmm..... They seemed average to me. Nothing special! But they do have great height!"

"You like guys who are tall?"

"Yup! I'm a kind of short. So I'm very obsessed with heights. I don't want my children to have a height like me. So at least if I have a tall guy as my husband, the possibility of my children being tall would me 50%..."

'Woah! Hanna-shi's thinking is very advance! Even talking about children now eh?' Kwangmin smirk.  "I'm tall as well. Don't you want to get to know me?" Kwangmin is totally showing off his bad boy side right now.

"Excuse me? Aish! Why did I ever talked to you about those stuff.. Please ignore them!"

"I'm seriously telling you this. I'm TALL!!!"

"I get that alright, Pikachu-shi! You don't have to repeat."

"So don't you want to get to know me?" Kwangmin was trying his luck once again. 'What is there to loose right? Hanna-shi looks pretty anyway. I'm 80% sure that the girl that I saw at the bakery was her!'

"Get to know you, Pikachu-shi? You can't even tell me your real name!"

"Well, that's a different thing! But I can't tell you the reason. Not right now that is."

"Whatever, Pikachu-shi. Chatting with you really makes me tired, do you know that?"

"Sorry!"

"Pikachu-shi, I got to go! My umma's calling me. Goodnight!"

"Owh, ok! Goodnight..."

"Well, she does have a point actually. Why would she want to get to know you when you can't even tell her your real name."

Kwangmin was startled by Donghyun's low voice.  He felt as though he nearly had a heart attack!  "Hyung! I could have died right here if I have heart problems!" Kwangmin whined to his leader, partly because he's was startled and partly because his leader had read the conversation he was having with Hanna-shi.

"I only dare to do that because I know that you don't have heart problems." his leader replied with a smile.

"Umm, hyung. How long have you been standing behind me?" Kwangmin asked with a sheepish smile.

"Long enough to read half of your conversations." Donghyun walked away and wink at Kwangmin.

"Aish, hyung! Don't tell anyone that you read that ok!"

 

 

"You called me, umma?" Hanna came to see her mother once she turned off her laptop.

"Do you mind accompanying me to the mart this weekend? I need to buy some groceries, there's practically nothing left in the fridge." said her mum while writing down the grocery list.

"Ok then. I have nothing to do anyways. Is that all?"

"Yes, that's all Hanna."

"Then I'll go to bed first. Goodnight, umma!" Hanna hugged her mum and kissed her cheeks.

"Goodnight, Hanna!"

"Pikachu-shi, why is that other Pikachu-shi acting all flirty just now?" Hanna asked her lifeless plushie which obviously will never reply her once she had got to her room.  "Was he really flirting? Or am I just imagining it? He probably meant by to get to know him as a friend. And I'm like so overreacting right now!" Hanna said to herself with a giggle.

"Bad Pikachu-shi!" Hanna hit the plushie lightly with a smile and hugged it to sleep.

 

 

 


I don't think that I'll be updating during Saturday and Sunday, so that's why I keep on double updating...

It's really fun writing this fanfic, but at the end of the day I would definitely get a headache.

As usual, thank u so much for reading my fanfic :)

Please subscribe and comment down below! XD