Childish

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"You know something, oppa?" said Yerin softly while she and Minwoo were walking on the streets near Boyfriend's dorm, breaking the silence.

"Huh?"  Minwoo glanced at Yerin for a moment but then continue to look at the pavement while they're walking.

"We don't look like we're on a date. I mean, look at us. The rest of the Boyfriend members could fit inbetween us."  Minwoo didn't reply.  Instead he walked closer to Yerin, acting all shy.  "Where are we going actually? We've been walking back and forth on these street for like 4 times already, oppa." Yerin whined cutely.

"Let's go and get something to eat." replied Minwoo, blushing when Yerin is acting all cute infront of him.  "There's a cafe over there. Let's go."

"What do you want to eat, oppa? You go and take a seat. I'll get the food for us." said Yerin as they entered the cafe.  Minwoo just stared at her with a frown on his face.  "We wouldn't want to risk someone seeing you going out with a girl alone now, right?"

"But still..."

"Just choose a place to sit ok, oppa? What do you want to eat?" said Yerin as she pushes Minwoo away.  Minwoo casually turns around and walked straight to the counter, leaving Yerin speechless.  "Aish, seriously this guy!" Yerin muttered to herself.

"What do you want to eat, Yerin-shi?" asked Minwoo when Yerin was beside him at the counter.

"What did you order, oppa?"

"Honey bread and hot choco."

"I'll have the same thing then." replied Yerin while smiling at the cashier.  Yerin was about to make the payment when Minwoo stopped her.

"This is suppose to be a date. So, I'm paying." Minwoo whispered to Yerin and took out his money to pay for their food.  Yerin didn't want to argue, so she just let him have his way.

"Have a seat first and we'll bring your order to you when it's done." said the cashier with a smile.  Minwoo and Yerin smiled and nodded in reply.

"There is no rule stating that a girl can never pay for something when they're on a date. Do you know that, oppa?" said Yerin while they were waiting for their food.

"But it will look nicer if the guy pays when they're on a date." replied Minwoo.

"And then when they broke up, the guys will complaint on how much money they have wasted on the girl. But seriously, we never asked you to pay for it."

"You're talking about breaking up when we're only on our first date, Yerin-shi? How cruel!" whined Minwoo with a cute pout on his face.

"I'm just saying it in general. I didn't mean us, oppa."  They both stop talking for a while when the waiter came to serve their orders.  "What happened to Kwangmin oppa just now, oppa?" asked Yerin out of curiosity.

"He wanted to make chocolates for Hanna-shi." replied Minwoo as he takes a bite of the honey bread.  Minwoo suddenly remembers the chocolates that he had bought for Yerin.  'Aish! How can I forget the most important thing? Kwangmin hyung's fault for making me forget the chocolates!' Minwoo thought to himself, feeling frustrated.

"Aww... That's so sweet of him!" squealed Yerin, feeling happy for her sister.  "I guess Kwangmin oppa failed making the chocolates, right?" Yerin added, frowning as she remembers Minwoo said that Kwangmin was throwing a tantrum in the kitchen at their dorm.

"Bingo! Youngmin hyung says that the chocolates were bitter."

"Bitter? Unnie loves bitter chocolates though." said Yerin as she takes a sip of her hot choco.  'At least Kwangmin oppa is making unnie some chocolates for this special day. Minwoo oppa? He didn't even give me any chocolates!' Yerin thought to herself with a pout.  They both then continue eating without a word.

"You look pretty tonight, Yerin-shi." said Minwoo softly, breaking the awkward silence.

"Is that a sincere compliment or are you just saying it because thats what people usually says when they're on a date, oppa?" replied Yerin with a grin.

"I'm being serious, right now. You really do look pretty."  Minwoo plays with the ring on his finger innocently, shy to look at Yerin in the eye.

"Thank you, oppa. You look pretty dashing yourself."

"Yerin-shi... Who is your favourite member in Boyfriend?" asked Minwoo, arching his eyebrows.

"Well, since you're here. I should say that my favourite member is Minwoo oppa, right?" teased Yerin, winking at Minwoo.  Minwoo becomes all flustered by Yerin's sudden action.

"Eh... You should answer it sincerely. I won't be mad." replied Minwoo.  'Or will I be?'

"At first I sort of like the twins. But then I realize something."

"What?"

"That the maknae of the group is really cute. So I guess my favourite member right now would be the maknae. I mean, he can be super cute at times and at other times, he could be like really y." replied Yerin, blushing slightly.  Minwoo's face also turns red, hearing Yerin's words.

"I don't know how to react to your answer, Yerin-shi." said Minwoo shyly.

"Aish! Stop acting all shy, oppa. You're making me shy as well!"

"So you really like me, Yerin-shi?"

"Like you? You asked me who is my favourite member right, oppa? So I said the maknae. I never said anything about liking you." Yerin starts to tease again to brighten up the mood.

"Aish! Why do you like to tease me so much right now, Yerin-shi? You know that I'm older than you right? How can you play around with your oppa?" said Minwoo, trying to hide his flustered face.

"Oppa? You act like super childish at times and now you're trying to act all mature? Very funny, Minwoo oppa." replied Yerin.

"Who says I'm childish?"  Minwoo pulled Yerin's hands suddenly, startling her who is staring at the empty plate on the table.  Yerin stared at him in shocked and her face starts to burn when she felt Minwoo's nose on her cheeks.  "Am I still childish, Yerin-shi? And look who is all acting all shy right now." said Minwoo with a grin on his face.  'Since when did I have that much courage?' Minwoo thought to himself as his heart starts to beat really fast.

"What was that for?" asked Yerin softly with a blushing face.

"Why? Do you want me to use my lips instead?" Minwoo starts to tease Yerin when he sees that she's turning as red as a tomato.  "I'll use my lips the next time we go on a date."

"That's not what I meant though."

"I know. Let's go and have a walk." said Minwoo with a smile as he held his hand out to Yerin.  Yerin stared at Minwoo's hands for a moment before slowly grabbing it.

"Where are we going, oppa?" asked Yerin as they walked out of the cafe.

"Let's just see where our feet takes us, ok?" replied Minwoo with a warm smile as he tightens the grip on Yerin's hands, not letting her far away from him.

 

 

 


Ok, first of all... Please don't kill me for not writing any of Kwangmin and Hanna's moments! >.<

But instead, I'm giving u some Minwoo and Yerin's moments!!! :)

Tell me what you think of their date...

Please continue to subscribe and leave your awesome comments down below!!! XD