I miss you

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Unnie!!!" Yerin yelled and run to Hanna's room with a very excited face.  "Have you watched Boyfriend's latest mv? They look so handsome!" she excitedly asked Hanna the moment she saw her sister.

"You mean, that I Yah song?" Hanna turned away from her laptop to look at her sister.  Yerin nodded in response, a smile still on her face.  "What is wrong with you?" Hanna asked with a frown on her face.

"I knew it! You're already interested in k-pop. And even better, you knew what's going on with Boyfriend!" Yerin answered excitedly and hugged her sister tightly.

"Stop being all emotional, Yerin-ah. I was bored, so I just randomly browse it." Hanna replied, trying her best to not show that she is now a bit addicted to those boy group.  Ever since Pikachu-shi said that he looks like Boyfriend's Kwangmin, Hanna had been browsing about Kwangmin all the time.  'I wonder if Pikachu-shi really does looks like Kwangmin.' hanna thought to herself, a smile appeared on her face.

"See! Now you're even smiling when I talked about Boyfriend. Admit it, unnie! You're starting to like them!" Yerin starts tickling Hanna when her sister ignores her.

"Yah! Stop it!" cried Hanna while smacking her sister's hands.

"Not until you admit that you like Boyfriend!"

"Ok! Stop it! I don't really love Boyfriend the way you do." Hanna was trying to catch her breath.  "But I admit I kind of start to have interest for that Boyfriend group!" Hanna quickly said before Yerin could tickle her again.

"I knew it!! I love you, unnie!" Yerin squealed and hugged her sister tightly.  "So which member do you like?" Yerin asked, still not letting Hanna escape from her hug.

"I'll say it. But please don't laugh at me." Hanna look at her sister seriously.

"Aish! What's with that serious face? Promise I won't laugh. Now tell me who it is!"

"You know how I said that I hate seeing those guys with the huge eyes..."

"OMO!!! You like the twins don't you?" Yerin squealed again with a huge smile on her face.  "I like them too!" Yerin giggles.  Hanna just smile seeing how excited Yerin is.  "So can you please stop putting the 'I don't care even for a little bit' act that you always do when I talk about k-pop." Yerin said while blinking her eyes innocently to Hanna.

Hanna just rolled her eyes.  "Fine then! Stop hugging me will you? I need to breath!" Hanna yelled at Yerin when her sister hugged her tighter.

Yerin just giggles in response but slowly loosen her grip on Hanna.  "Unnie. I sort of entered a contest and..."

"And?" Hanna asked when Yerin didn't finish her sentence.

"Nothing."  When Hanna was about to tickle her, she quickly got up from the bed.  "I'll tell you later, if I win it that is." Yerin yelled and run to her room.

Hanna just stared at the door blankly.  'What is wrong with her?' Hanna thought to herself.  She got up from her bed and resume what she was doing on her laptop before Yerin came and disturbed her.  "Oh? Pikachu-shi is still not online? I miss him." Hanna muttered to herself with a pout.  It has almost been a week since they last chatted.  They would always argue or annoys each other when they were chatting.  But Hanna got to admit, chatting with him really makes her happy.  'I wish we could meet each other one day.' Hanna thought with a smile slowly creeping onto her face everytime she thinks of Pikachu-shi.

 

 

"I'm so tired!" Minwoo whined as he wiped off his sweat and hovering the fan.

"Yah! Move away. I need some air too!" Jeongmin said while pushing Minwoo away from the fan.

"Hyung! People call me 'wet' because I kept on sweating so please let me dry my sweat. Let's share the fan, ok?" Minwoo looked at Jeongmin with full of hope.

"Fine. But stay away like 10cm from me! Aish, you're seriously so wet!" Jeongmin complaint.

"Kwangmin-ah! Help me get some water will you?" Youngmin asked while panting.

"Get it yourself! I'm too tired to move."

"Yah! I'm older than you. You should listen to me!"

"I don't care! Go and get it youself!" replied Kwangmin who is lying on the floor, trying to catch his breath.  "I really hope we could stop having these long hours of dance practise." Kwangmin muttered to himself.  'I didn't even have a chance to chat with Hanna-shi nowadays.' he thought to himself and starts to pout.  "I miss her!" Kwangmin whispered while closing his eyes.

"Stop pouting, Kwangmin-ah! You don't look cute doing that." Youngmin said when he saw Kwangmin's pout.

"Eh! As if you don't pout often! Stop trying to make me look like a baby." Kwangmin hits Youngmin's forehead lightly.

"Yah, Kwangmin-ah! I'm your hyung!" Youngmin shouted when Kwangmin hits him.  Kwangmin show his aegyo to Youngmin and lay down on his twin's lap.  "Get off of me, Kwangmin-ah!" Youngmin tries to push Kwangmin's head away from his lap, but it just won't budge.

"Hyung! Stop wasting your energy to push my head and just rest will you? It's not like we never did this when we were little anyway." Kwangmin replied with an annoying look on his face.

"Will you two just stop arguing?" Minwoo asked and looked at the twins.

"Shut up, No Minwoo!!!" Kwangmin and Youngmin shouted at the same time.

 

 

 


I don't know why I even updated this very uninteresting chapter..

But anyways, I did update.. This chapter seems a bit lame right?

Sorry! I'll make it up to u guys in other chapters, ok?

Thanks to everyone who is reading this fanfic..

And as I usually would say...

Do subscribe and comment down below!! XD