What If...

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

The silence in the car was making both Hanna and Kwangmin totally awkward.  Hanna decided to turn on her audio but she quickly regretted after she did so.  "I thought that you're not addicted to Boyfriend." Kwangmin said with a huge grin on his face, hearing Boyfriend's 'Love Style' being played in the car.

"It's non of your business!" Hanna replied irritatedly while focusing on her driving, trying to hide her blushing face.

"I'm surprised, Hanna-shi."

"Surprised? About what?" Hanna glanced at Kwangmin who is sitting on the passenger's seat.

"You seemed very calm, meeting me. Are you not surprised at all?" Kwangmin turns to his side and stares at Hanna with innocent eyes.

Hanna softly giggles.  "You have no idea what I'm feeling right now, Kwangmin-shi. What you see on the outside sometimes isn't the same as what's inside."  'I would scream like a crazy fangirl right now if you're not here, Kwangmin-shi!' Hanna thought to herself, still focused on her driving with her hands slightly shaking on the stering wheel.

"Yah! I told you not to call me, Kwangmin-shi!" Kwangmin starts to whine and pout.  Hanna ignores him as she is busy parking her car when they have reached the Han River.  "Yah! Don't ignore me!" Kwangmin whined while pulling Hanna's hands slightly causing the car to move a bit when Kwangmin pulled her hands.

"Yah! Can't you see what I'm doing right now? Do you want to die?" Hanna slightly shouted at Kwangmin for disturbing her focus.  Kwangmin just continue to pout while crossing his arms.  Hanna stepped out of the car once she had finished parking.

"Aren't you coming out, Kwangmin-shi?" asked Hanna while sticking her head back inside the car, looking at Kwangmin who is still pouting on the passenger's seat.

"I told you not to call me..."

"I know.. I know.. Don't call you, Kwangmin-shi! So can you please stop acting like a child right now. Or else I'll throw you in that river, Pikachu-shi!"  Kwangmin slightly smile while getting out of the car after hearing the word 'Pikachu-shi' coming out from Hanna's mouth.  Hanna quickly locked her car once Kwangmin had stepped out of it.

"Hanna-shi, do you want to fly a kite?" Kwangmin asked when both of them were sitting on a bench near the Han River, trying to break the awkwardness.

"Fly a kite? At night? I know you have 4D personality, Kwangmin-shi. But seriously? Flying a kite, at night?" Hanna replied in disbelief.  "Ok, sorry sorry! I meant, Pikachu-shi." Hanna added quickly when Kwangmin was about to hit her arm.

"Why not? It should be fun."  Kwangmin blinks his eyes innocently, making Hanna's heart beats fast.

"I don't feel like flying a kite." Hanna said softly looking at the night scenery of Han River.  'This would be a totally romantic date if we're not super awkward.' Hanna thought to herself while pursing her lips.

"Let's play a game."

"What game?" Hanna stare blankly at Kwangmin.

" 'What If' game. Do you know it?"  Hanna just nod in reply.  "You start first?" asked Kwangmin.

"You suggested it. So you start first." replied Hanna.  Her eyes are still glued to the Han River but her heart was beating fast, anxiously waiting for Kwangmin's question.

"Ok then. Hmm... What if, we're meeting for the first time and I'm not an idol?"

"My heart won't beat so fast." Hanna answered softly, more of a whisper.

"What did you say? I can't hear you!" Kwangmin moved closer to Hanna so that he could hear her better.

"I won't feel so awkward." replied Hanna quickly, changing her answer.  "Emm... What if, I start to act like a crazy fan when we met at the cafe?"

"Are you a crazy fan, Hanna-shi?" Kwangmin arched his eyebrows with a cheeky smily on his face.

"Yah! You're suppose to answer my question!" Hanna replied while pulling Kwangmin's hair slightly, making Kwangmin widen his eyes.  "You seriously have huge eyes!" Hanna said with a small giggle.  Hanna tidied up Kwangmin's messy hair, feeling sorry that she had pulled it earlier on.  Kwangmin just stared at Hanna when she was tidying up his hair.

"If you are a crazy fan, I would probably run back to my dorm instantly." Kwangmin replied with a smile, imagining the situation.  "My turn! What if, I'm a bad guy?" asked Kwangmin in a seductive tone, making Hanna's heart skipped a beat.

"I'll probably throw you in that river, over there." said Hanna while pointing at the Han River.  "Or maybe I would spray this at you." Hanna added while taking out her pepper spray from her handbag and pointing it at Kwangmin.  Kwangmin got startled when the pepper spray was too near to his eyes.  "You're such a baby!"  Hanna can't stop laughing when Kwangmin shut his eyes tightly and refuse to open them eventhough she had put the pepper spray back into her handbag.  "You can open your eyes now, Pikachu-shi!"

Kwangmin slowly open his eyes, afraid that Hanna would spray the pepper spray at him.  "Why did you bring that thing along with you anyway, Hanna-shi?" asked Kwangmin while staring at Hanna.

"I'm preparing myself. Just incase the Pikachu-shi that I chatted with is a bad person. It's my turn, right? What if, I stop chatting with you after this?" Hanna asked bluntly.

"Do you really mean it? When you said that you'll stop chatting with me?"  Kwangmin stared at Hanna with sad eyes.  'Please say no, Hanna-shi! Please say no!' Kwangmin thought to himself.

"This is a 'What If' game, Pikachu-shi. I'm just asking a question." Hanna replied looking at Kwangmin with a small smile.

"I'll be so depressed. So don't you dare make it a reality, Hanna-shi! Emm... What if, I say that I could hear your stomach growling?"  Kwangmin look at Hanna with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"Is it that obvious?" Hanna looked down at her feet, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"There is a convenience store over there. Remember the one where Youngmin, Minwoo and I eat at on Wonder Boy? Let's go get some ramyun. I'll pay since you paid at the cafe just now." said Kwangmin while pulling Hanna to the convenience store.  "How old are you, Hanna-shi?" Kwangmin suddenly asked when they had finish eating.

"You're seriously asking me that question right now? After we had chatted for such a long time. We have even spent almost 3 hours with each other, and you're asking me this question right now?" Hanna burst into laughter hearing Kwangmin's question.

"It's never too late to ask, right?" Kwangmin replied innocently.

"We're the same age, Pikachu-shi."  said Hanna while putting her hair behind her ears.  She glanced at her watch, 12.10 a.m.  "It's late. Don't you have any schedule tomorrow?" Hanna asked while looking at Kwangmin.

"Are you my manager or something?" asked Kwangmin, annoyed.

"I'm just asking! You don't have to be all emotional right now."

"I do have a schedule tomorrow. But I don't want to go back right now!."  Kwangmin stomped his feet while pouting.

"But we seriously have to go back now. It's already too late. My sister's going to kill me once I get back home."  Hanna remembered that she didn't text Yerin when she had reach the cafe, hours ago.  'She's definitely going to kill me the moment she sees me.' Hanna thought to herself while walking to her car.

"Let's both not go back." Kwangmin suggested while getting in the car.

"And go where? Can you please stop having crazy thoughts right now!" replied Hanna while pulling Kwangmin's ears lightly.

Their trip back to Boyfriend's dorm wasn't as awkward as their trip to the Han River.  The audio in the car is still playing Boyfriend's songs and Kwangmin even raps when it comes to his parts or even Minwoo's.  Hanna continued to drive with a smile on her face while singing along to the songs.  "Is this it?" asked Hanna when they had reached the place where Boyfriend's dorm is situated.

Kwangmin nod in response.  "Hanna-shi. Do you really mean it? When you say that you'll stop chatting with me after this?" Kwangmin asked while looking at Hanna.  The thought just kept on lingering in his mind from the moment Hanna said it, making him feel uneasy.

"I thought that it was just a game." replied Hanna.

"Promise?"  Hanna didn't replied back. But instead she just gave him a reassuring smile.  "Can we meet again, Hanna-shi? Some other time?" Kwangmin asked while getting out of the car.

"Maybe, Pikachu-shi. Maybe."

"Drive carefully ok, Hanna-shi. I'll chat with you tomorrow! Bye bye!" said Kwangmin while waving at Hanna.  Hanna waved back at Kwangmin from inside of her car and drove off.

 

 

"I hope she didn't meant what she said just now." Kwangmin muttered to himself while walking up to his dorm.  "She was amazingly calm, seeing an idol right infront of her eyes. I hope the hyungs are asleep, at least they won't ask me any questions about tonight."  Kwangmin was about to unlocked the door when someone had already opened it for him from the inside.

"Yah! Where did you went? It's already late!" Youngmin starts atacking Kwangmin with a question the moment Kwangmin stepped in the dorm.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" asked Kwangmin while taking off his shoes.

"I'm waiting for you! I was so worried, you idiot!"

"Aish! Can we argue tomorrow? I'm so tired right now. Let's go to sleep Youngmin-ah! Can I sleep with you tonight? I feel like hugging you." Kwangmin tries to do aegyo at Youngmin.

"Yah! Sleep on your own bed and hug your Pikachu plushies." Youngmin replied irritatedly while getting on his bed.

"You were fine when I hugged you a few hours ago. Your mood swing is making me crazy." said Kwangmin while hugging his Pikachu plushie.  "Goodnight Hanna-shi." Kwangmin muttered softly before drifting off to sleep.

 

 

"OMO!!! I can't belief that I could control myself from acting like an idiot infront of Kwangmin!" Hanna said to herself excitedly while driving back to her house.  "It's Boyfriend's Kwangmin, for goodness sake! It's the Kwangmin that I had always googled on the internet. That super cute and super tall Kwangmin!!!"  Hanna starts to fangirl all by herself in the car, the smile on her face cannot be easily removed.

"If Yerin knows about this, she'll definitely be jealous of me! KYA!!! I still can't belief it, I actually met Boyfriend's Kwangmin face to face!!!"  Hanna starts spazzing the moment the got off her car.  "I guess everyone is asleep." Hanna muttered to herself when she sees that the house was pitch-black.  She went straight to her room to wash up and get ready for bed.

"Yerin is so going to flood me with questions tomorrow. Pikachu-shi! I just met the very good looking Pikachu-shi today!" said Hanna to her lifeless plushie with a smile on her face.  "Goodnight, Kwangmin-shi."

 

 

 


I have finally updated again!!!

But I know that this chapter is not interesting. Am I right?

I don't know how to write an interesting chapter anymore!!! :( so sad!!! T.T

Sorry for being such a lousy author!!! >.<

But I do hope that all my readers will still enjoy my updates..

Do subscribe and comment down below!!! XD